Why do people get angry at the existence of object orientated languages when you could just use the language like it...

Why do people get angry at the existence of object orientated languages when you could just use the language like it was non object orientated anyway?

Attached: 3BBF3FEF-09B9-4A62-8495-22B067370773.png (754x773, 406K)

Why do people get angry at the existence of sporks when you could just use the utensil like it was a spoon anyway?

>when you could just use the language like it was non object orientated anyway?
you literally can't unless you are talking about c++ which isn't an object oriented programming language.

Java and Seeples are both crap no matter what tricks you are trying.

Python, Scala and other decent languages never even rise such an issue.

/thread

based picture, btw.

who needs a western SJW braindamaged thots where Asian goddesses are there

Try functional programming something like PHP, and you'll understand why people shit on OOP languages. There are supposedly object-oriented languages that are flexible enough to accommodate for different styles, but some of them are too fixed on OOP to make any other paradigm feasible in them.

there's people getting upset at oriented object languages? lmao wtf?? what kind of program spaghetti are they trying to write?

>PHP
>functional programming
maximum retard

That's the point. Some languages don't have enough flexibility to use more than one paradigm.

there's lambda functions and closures even in php now

If by closures you mean implementing scoping by hand at all times, then yes. I've had the misfortune of trying to show FP in PHP, and I cried as I was implementing the Y combinator.

Common Lisp has CLOS built-in to the language, which is an object system and is supposedly top-tier OOP, but I've never once ran into it in my ~2 months of CL programming. And just because it has CLOS available doesn't make CL an OOP language, it just supports that style of programming. You have choice with CL.

What people get angry at when they don't like OOP is using a language where that paradigm *is* forced onto you, which is a lot of languages. In a lot of languages good programming style only comes from using their OOP constructs. It's quite depressing. Java comes to mind.

OOP isn't good programming. Good practices come from FP, which is taking off.

OOP is literally for pajeet brainlets

Scala is OOP too though.

CLOS isn't OOP in the modern poojeet sense. It's polymorphism except not shit. Most times people talk about OOP they mean inheritance and encapsulation, both of which suck balls.

>Why do people get angry at the existence of languages when you could just use the language like it was non language anyway?

Attached: received_10204087755431886_0.jpg (440x348, 31K)

>Python
>decent
>reddit spacing
>unsanctioned selfthreadding
peak faggotry

>white men are twice as likely to have an asian wife than a white woman who has a black husband
why are incels such race traitors enjoy your serial killer hapa kids

Stop replying to your own shitty false flag, r/am.

Why do women get angry when I try to sniff them from behind?