Is it peak beta or peak alpha to fix another man’s mistake?

Is it peak beta or peak alpha to fix another man’s mistake?

Attached: 9BC69DF3-02D4-419C-9647-7DF0EA55C27B.jpg (750x1244, 538K)

Beta, very very beta.
Let the whore go hungry.

Jesus Christ someone put a sock on that woman's fucking face.

She has her tits out for the whole world to see. And she is a single mom looking to bail out. Anyone who commits to her is a certified cuck.

>too old
>overweight
>busted
>probably poor af
>probably on drugs
>kid will be a nigger and mentally disabled
No thx.

Her nose looks off. At first I thought it was it was just that she had no nose bridge. But that's not it...?

>Let the whore go hungry.
Based.
>Thots: Yell at me so I have licence to get you thrown in jail

peak beta

The only way it'd be "alpha" is if you impregnated the woman while she was with the other guy and then stole his bitch from her. It'd be even more alpha if you then dump that whore and move out of state.

it's alpha unless it doesn't detract from your stuff
meaning it's inevitably beta

>Her nose looks off.
succubus confirmed.

What is best for her
>get some modest clothes, go to church, find Jesus, repent, and keep your legs together

was probably broken

It's only alpha if you kill the other man's kid then get her preggers

Don’t be a bigot user.

There are over nine million single mothers in the United States, and every day these women work their ass off to provide for their children. These women are strong, beautiful and, most importantly, superheroes to their children.

Despite the negative stereotypes surrounding why single moms are single, these ladies are raising children with little to no help and that makes them truly amazing.

She got her own house. She got her own car. Two jobs. And works hard. She's a bad mom!

Webbie was right: single mothers are the definition on independent and that's something to be celebrated.

Some single mothers don't eat if their kids don't eat first. They will sacrifice everything they have to provide for their child. That is true love. Remember: don't mess with mama bear.

I have never met a single mother who wasn't smiling. Regardless of her situation, she shows the world that she is OK, although she may not feel that way on the inside. She carries the weight of the world on her shoulders so that her children can live a good life.

Every child deserves to grow up with two parents, and unfortunately the children with single mothers will not have this experience. However, I admire single mothers because they will not let a man get in the way of her kids. When a single mother finds love with someone that accepts her and her kids, it's truly beautiful.

We would all be lucky to to have someone like this.

Attached: 77BA7C2D-66DB-4D4B-BDD1-58C2AD69E271.jpg (962x1712, 292K)

slope nose? bad makeup? rhinoplasty? mutt genetics?

who can tell from that angle?

beta.

your job is to make and raise children and give your genes to the next generation.
you wealth and so forth.
not to raise some one else "mistake".

you do that your uber peak beta cuck.

What app is that?

What is best for her is to delete that shit fucking app and put her tits away but I certainly can not be fucked with making her listen.

gross

I've never met a single mother that wasn't an idiot and usually relying on their family for money. For every "professional woman" who's a single mother because she got a divorce, there are ten who got knocked up by a deadbeat and wait tables.

Sauce on pasta?

imagine u get a daughter

lol her tits are all fucked up

Noice pasta

She looks part black tbqh

this is the kind of woman who will call the police when you tell her what to do.

Beta, maximum beta orbiter incoming.

It depends. Are you getting with single mom to fuck her kid? That is good, is how I met my wife. You getting with her for her? Now that's beta as hell.

To fix problems cause by another without giving up any of your own options is alpha. To take in this fall would be beta

>make me listen
What does that mean? How do you make them listen if hitting/restraining them is illegal and they can go to the state for anything you threaten to stop providing? What secret leverage do men have?

>Is it peak beta or peak alpha to fix another man’s mistake?
fuck off, you blackpilling kike shill

you just know that theres a halfbread niggro in there

No copy pasta.

Those are feelings straight from my heart about this feisty independent Latina mother.

I have every ounce of confidence in my heart that her child will grow up loved and successful. With or without a man.

Attached: FD7DD238-64F9-497F-B092-7C9A662EAD98.jpg (962x1283, 196K)

>user who dated a single mom
They don’t work their ass off for shit!!!! These are always on Facebook. All the only reason they date men is so they can get help and be a father to their kid.

Stop posting pregnant boobs it’s gross

You're either delusional, a kike, or both. Kids of single moms statistically grow up to be criminals. Kids of single dad's are statistically far less likely to turn to crime.

Hard workers are bad moms and you're promoting the destruction of the family unit. Fuck you, kikel.

peak beta

also why does she look like a vampire

I see it

>lopsided preggo titties

Imagine how much of a loser you’d have to be to get tRiGgErReD by nIgGeRs impregnating our aRyAn PrInCeSsEs

LMAO

Attached: 50DBACF9-CEA7-4D35-ADD9-808C2532DDDD.jpg (853x1280, 144K)

totaly Alpha to raise your own kids.

>without giving up any of your own options
The opportunity cost of babysitting nigger jr is already a ton of surrendered options just by the time investment alone.

>black roots
Kek

Those have to be some of the most disgusting tits I have ever seen. Shit-colored nipples with splatters of birthmarks all around them, lopsided, one clearly bigger than the other. Some blind nigger must have knocked her up. You can't even say she's a butterface. She's a disgusting mixed breed subhuman.

Welp that just added a few more hours to today's fast. Thanks user

Yikes. This is a trap btw. She has succubus eyes. This is a good way to trick betas larping as doms into her lair.

>reddit memes
Back u go

>jeans and sneakers for wedding photo
>pregnant bride in white
Kek. Niggers make me laugh so much. They look like people only they're black and sometimes when they bark it sounds like they're really speaking. Gotta be careful though

Some guy inseminated that thing. What does the rest look like?

>tRiGgErReD by nIgGeRs impregnating our aRyAn PrInCeSsEs
Nah, that problem usually solves itself. What I have a problem with is kikes like you promoting the death of the family unit. You're so scared of white children that you kill them during passover and the other 364 days of the year you drive white women to kill their own reproduction value.

Attached: white victims of black crimes 1.png (1024x768, 267K)

Attached: white suicide.jpg (1158x1000, 238K)

>That face

Attached: That Face.jpg (429x600, 160K)

Boner... Stop...

Attached: 1501020442025.jpg (450x450, 45K)

What's your protocol?

I usually do 20:4

So you're not even going to stay for the free GIBS?

There are approximately 3,815,350,000 women in the world.

Why settle for some damaged goods roastie that made poor life choices?

aye caramba

Attached: 1539718713263.png (618x626, 467K)

She looks like she has FAS.

16:8 with occasionally a full day fast either Monday or Thursday
wife complains if i get any more strict

I actually have a pregnancy fetish, so I would pork her tenderloin.

But it's treading very dangerous ground, and you would need to avoid a relationship like the plague.

She got knocked up by a guy like this. Thought she could hook him because she let him nut in her. 20 mins of fun for him, 20 years of misery for her.

Don’t worry, she’ll find some beta like you to raise the baby.

Attached: E2A664AF-6AB8-433A-9C3C-0BE0A5DD84BC.jpg (1280x1710, 216K)

>pregnant
>need a man that knows what is best for ME
fucking narcessistic retarded females

Attached: 1520133728157.gif (569x510, 5K)

Nice. Gonna need to give a full day or two a try

she's a psycho/sociopath, I can see it plain as the ugly nose on her face

I am so happy that I am gay.

That is class-a barf material.

8/10

Attached: Childkiller_Unused.jpg (185x164, 9K)

Which PUA blog do you read?

I’m convinced by this post.

Attached: 6B5F1DC0-7DAE-4135-82E1-FDD82DC51476.jpg (1236x244, 43K)

Dafuq are those tits doing??

Attached: 1458137337907.jpg (479x300, 14K)

I'm old enough to remember when secondhand whores wouldn't wear white, they actually felt shame for there situation and new if they wore white people would just laugh even more behind there backs. Now the idea that maybe a woman shouldn't wear white to her fifth wedding is offensive.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

There are three possibilities for how a woman becomes a single mother:

1) her husband died (this is the only acceptable case
2) she's an irresponsible whore who got knocked up by some guy she didn't know, wasn't married to, etc.
3) she's a selfish cunt who got bored/sick of her husband and left him, caring more about fresh dick than raising a child in a healthy environment.

no respect at all except for the first instance

Anyone?

beta, except when she's the widow of a family member

The absolute state of femoids

peak gamma