Cash will be outlawed by 2025

>cash will be outlawed by 2025
The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Attached: 1561037127235.jpg (780x438, 79K)

We'll pay with crypto or with goods.
How does 0,5kg potatoes and this tube of ketchup for those Arch Linux DVDs sound like mate?

Piss off with your pedo distro m8

There are non traceable alternatives like XMR. There will be XMR => Libra trade

Attached: b8.png (955x957, 92K)

You need a gov. iD to have a libra wallet

Yeah. Use Libra to pay for whatever you want the government to know about. Use XMR to buy drugs, and stash away assets, and hedge against the new Federal Reserve aka facebook's controlled inflation.

Attached: xmrpropaganda2.png (730x604, 437K)

Why do you need cash unless you're doing illegal shit?

I'm sorry you are too stupid
Ciao

>Why do you need cash unless you're doing illegal shit?
Why do they need to know what I do with my money?
What if 5 years later the power/sjw decide that buying onaholes or something means you're a pedo and gets you retroactively guilty?
Fuck off

>cash will be outlawed by 2025
Lol, imagine being this dumb and sheltered.

>Whoops, we shut down your wallet for wrongthinking

We have an entire board for this

crypto is technology

We're not talking about the value of the coins. We're talking about the technical details and consequences of specific types of cryptographic protocols.

Attached: tiredpepe.jpg (98x94, 3K)

Biz can't even read 5 lines of a white paper

>Why do you need cash unless you're doing illegal shit?

We detected you're a racist based on an algorithm: your Libra/bank account is now frozen

Good. Now I can finally move to my ethnostate :^)

Imagine, of all the liberties that can be stripped from you, caring the most about the ability to call people a nigger on the internet.

lol shut up nigger

Attached: laughdon.jpg (413x395, 61K)

I haven't read the white paper but how does this work? Bitcoin is fucking retarded because the number of bitcoins in circulation is fixed, it's literally just digital gold. With fiat currencies, money is made (and destroyed) by the banks/central banks as needed. I imagine Libra will be the same. Is it even a real crypto currency or just play money by a big corporation, more resembling the credit system on private trackers?

I haven't seen a black person in months.

Multiple US states have recently passed bans on cashless stores.
You're an idiot.

...AND WE'LL CALL THIS NEW CURRENCY "CREDITS"!

Coins are minted or burned based on supply and demand
Yes really

Inflation is kept at Bay by reserve in fiat treasuries and money

What kind of a shit chucking retard would use fucking Facebook as a bank?

>What kind of a shit chucking retard would use fucking Facebook as a bank?
They will just use it as "send money to my pal on WhatsApp/Instagram"

Protip: WhatsApp is used daily in Europe

Coins aren't even mined on Libra. The block chain is only used as long term unalterable database. The payment processing is going to be done on the foundation's private servers.

Facebook calling it a cryptocurrency is just a marketing scheme. This isn't different from any fiat currency, only it's issued by a company/foundation as opposed to a central bank.

It doesn't even make much sense to make this a cryptocurrency.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-20-17-10-53-025.jpg (1063x1795, 645K)

Saw a discussion about this elsewhere. Libra is a stablecoin, effectively like those coal mine dollars the mines used to enslave workers, but actually still redeemable for USD if you go out of the way for it unlike arcade tickets.

From what I'd read, the speculation is that Zuck is doing this to completely upend the economy in the third world, where Facebook IS the internet. So while it'll just be play money for normies that don't want to set up coinbase here in the US, Facebook will effectively become the central bank of the third world.

>The block chain
It's not a chain and has no blocks.
It's not a block chain it's an append-only mergle tree

They want to do what WeChat pay does yearly for trillions of dollars already (in Yuan) but for the rest of the world.

I hope it fails.

>literally never heard of any of that shit outside of the internet
Good thing I trade in veggies, eggs, and chickens.