Headphones

Are Bose any good? I need a solid pair of headphones for work.

Attached: 71Vayxd+baL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 18K)

The QuietComfort 35 is pretty nice if you want active noise cancelling. If you don't there are better brands.

This. They're probably the leaders in anc followed by, from what I've heard, Sony's XM series, which may have better sound quality

Sony WH1000XM3 are better.

I'd have to agree with this

Bros, what are some good wireless headphones for around $100-$150?

Attached: please respond.jpg (750x750, 181K)

Attached: beats.png (980x595, 149K)

>Beats
Come on son, I want real suggestions.

They are great headphones, why do you think you see everyone wearing them?

We're not falling for this bait. Anyone with common sense knows Beats are shit.

yes, but almost 500 fucking USD

How long do headphones last if you take care of them?

Bose QC 35 is really good, using them right now. A solid 10/10. Once you've put them on you won't be able to do any work without them.

literally the only thing wrong with beats was their price. now that there exist moderatly priced models there's nothing wrong with them. the fact that you even have to ASK if fucking BOSE OF ALL GODDAMN OPTIONS is any good or not gives you ABSOLUTELY ZERO right to say "I want real suggestions" because it's clear you have no idea what a "real suggestion" would even FUCKING look like

you're a fucking idiot

When did I ask if Bose was any good or not, you dyslexic motherfucker?
OP posted that, I made a completely different post about price range which didn't mention any brands.

literally in the OP, OP

you literally said "i want real suggestions". OP is the one asking for suggestions. even if you're not OP you're literally posing as OP. so you're, by all meaningful representation, OP. therefore you're a faggot.

you massive fucking faggot

inb4 reddit spacing
inb4 literally
inb4 have sex

I've done autistic levels of research into ANC and I can assure you that the Sony XM3 are better at ANC.

Soundwise, the sony have a bassier sound, the Bose is more neutral. If you know nothing about headphones and assume you want neutral you are probably wrong. Most people straight off the bat think neutral sounds bad. I like neutral headphones because they are less fatiguing over long periods.

ANC --> XM3 (XM4 will be coming in sept)
Comfort --> any quietcomfort (they have a new model out but it's shit)

Sennheiser makes alright ones too, the PXC 550 is a few years old but is comfortable and has alright ANC at a much cheaper price.

If you want to save money, you could get a Sony XM2, which will have slightly worse ANC (about on par with QC35), or you could pick up used/refurbished QC.

I can go more in detail but this is an overview.

No AKG love?

You utter fucking assburger.
OP asked for a good Bose pair for his job at the gay nightclub.
I, instead of making another thread which would likely get no replies, decided to piggyback off this one and ask for other suggestions in my price range since all the headphones mentioned so far were like $500.
You're so fucking stupid, it's a like someone got a concussed chimp stoned and than let him loose on the internet. You better be trolling.

I own a pair of QC35II's. The price is what hurts the most but at the end of the day they are worth the money.

I use them for work at home for 60 hours a week or so and they never cause discomfort. When travelling as well they are a god send on planes.

The quality is top tier but I think the comments about the Sony are worth taking note of. The Sony's may sound better by comparison but in retrospect you are still getting very high quality with the Bose.

The Google assistant / Alexa integration is a nice touch if you are into it but its ultimately a feature I didnt care for when buying but I came to like a lot.

Only warning comment would be if you are using a microphone alongside for meetings or any VOIP it may be difficult to become accustomed to talking with ANC.

Overall I'm very happy with them and if you care mostly about comfort and ANC these headphones will serve you well and for 5+ years if taken care of.

chinkshit

Con't.

In terms of sound quality:

B/W PX >= Senn PXC >>>> Sony/QC (based on preference)

Sony will cut more into voices and general chatter of the office, go to best buy if you are near one and they have Sony and QC on display and test it yourself.

There is a rumor that these companies were forced to worsen their ANC through firmware updates to allow higher pitch sounds in, as a "safety" mechanism. Many people are having troubles with Sony 4.1.1 firmware which they say is worse than 2.0 they come with. Same with Bose, many say they are being nerfed, too.

You can blame retarded niggers who can't look both ways before crossing the street.

i fucking hate you because you're right and I reread the thread because my mind auto-filtered the goddamn anime picture

fuck you and fuck me equally

Is xm4 going to add aptx low latency or aptx adaptive? Looking for wireless headphones that can handle movies and shit too

Newfag trying to fit in too hard

i have those and they are excellent but the sony ones are a better bang for your buck.

Bought these last week. They seem like a good value.

Attached: Screenshot_20190620_110220.png (1166x520, 156K)

Alright then, read shit more carefully next time

hopefully they ship from china

How about post as if you're not OP next time faggot

i'm not THAT retarded.... these came from Texas

China>Texas>You.

How about I fuck your mother loud and clear that even your noise cancellation wont help filter her moans newfag.

Nigger, my post would've looked more like if OP made it if it had:
>didn't start with "Bros," which implies it's an introductory post or new question from a different person rather than one who's already posted
>quoted everyone that had answered so far
>didn't include an image which said "please respond", which implies that no one had responded to that particular question yet
>included a price range question, which if I was OP, would've included in the original post to begin with

I haven't done much research into latency as I only use it to block out sounds while playing music while working. I don't really use them to watch movies.

Sony does have LDAC and aptx and bose doesn't.

Not sure it makes much of a difference as the B/W + PXC550 are just so much better in terms of sound quality. Main reason to buy sony is the ANC, everything else is subpar to some degree.

The main thing the xm4 were rumored to add was seamless multidevice support. Possibly better ANC but until they start putting machine learning into these little faggots ANC can't be improved on much more.

I use the QC35II's, latency is not very noticeable. Im able to watch movies and videos with no issue.

If the Sony's have multidevice support they may tip OP towards them considering the price difference. the Bose have that too.

Seems like the sony's are punching above their weight class and really giving the QCs a run for their money

Newfag here, anyone got any good suggestions for over-ear headphones? My budget is £100.

The Sennheiser HD 569 is on sale here in € land. Don't know about £ land.

>Only warning comment would be if you are using a microphone alongside for meetings or any VOIP it may be difficult to become accustomed to talking with ANC.

That is your only issue with them? I'm always getting ear cancer when the QC35 switches to "Hands-Free" profile as soon as the microphone is activated.

According to rting the qc35 has a latency of nearly 200ms. I think most people would notice that

You can't go wrong with ether sony or bose for anc. Both are infinitely better than chinkshit anc which is basically just white noise not actual canceling.

Worth noting that qc 35 1 = 2, but 2 adds voice support. Same anc.

Also worth noting that sony has absolute ass mic quality. Seriously horrible. They should have cut that shit out and passed the savings on to the consumer.

I recommend anyone to go to bestbuy to test in person, any bb would have both of these on display. They both don't really go on sale new other than like $50 off so don't expect some screaming deal online.

Most people say Sennheiser makes the best headphones. Is this true?

Don't underestimate German autism.

Yes

The noise cancelling is decent but not perfect.
You will still hear some sharp sounds or bangs, but its certainly muffled.
The best part is that human speech is muffled to the point where you can no longer hear what people are saying and so its easy to ignore them.

I've only tried the QC35 though