Is it the key to neetdom?

Is it the key to neetdom?

Attached: limitless-pill.jpg (499x267, 19K)

passive income from investments you already missed out on

How do I go from 200-250k on the side to having it generate 2-3k of passive income per month?

Browse biz not g

It is. Productivity is one of the things NEET's have trouble with

I'm a ritchfag parents NEET and I'm probably more productive than the average wagecuck.
Volunteer work, hobbies, etc.

>y-yes I'm productive, here's a list of all the things I do that are valued so little by society that they're completely unpaid

kek

I didn't even post a list, I posted examples. But yes, they are more valued than someone writing some python script for a software project nobody even uses or a bloated website for a scam agency.
Nice non-argument, have another one.

You can't be productive in technology without education because you do not know how to be productive.

productivity is not measured in what benefit it has to society, but being productive, i.e. producing
retards

Rekt faggot

Am neet, wish I was doing more useful things. I've cut back on Jow Forums and web usage in general but there are still those days when I get caught in the endless refresh loop of Jow Forums catalog. I can get about an hour straight of reading a programming book before I feel compelled to check on Jow Forums. Sigh. Should I try to fight it more?

Why would you even want to be productive in technology? It's a horrible field. I did take over a year od CS and EE in the university though.
I do help out at a computer museum, restoring old computers and I also gather hardware like free office machines and fix them up to give out to poor families.

And what you're producing is garbage so you're in fact a net negative to the world.

Buy bitcoin, don't go into alts. sell 90% on 40k and hold the rest for 10+ years.

unless you're working in the natural food industry, that's what everyone does, wagecuck or NEET

Same user. I've amassed more neetbux over the years than I care to say
Hang in there user

am neet for years but im actually enjoying it

It's really hard and maybe impossible to have enough self-control and introspection to fight yourself.
Most likely what you have to understand is that things wont suddenly change if you keep doing the same things everyday.
Doesn't mean you have to make drastic and stressful changes in your life immediately because that will almost certainly fail.

Really the best thing you can do is find a psychologist or really anyone who will make a plan with you, keep you in check and make sure you're in the right path.

you want 10% yearly ROI passively?

I can already tell just from asking this stupid question that you're not gonna make it and you'll probably waste whatever money you lucked into. dipshit

what's a more realistic yearly ROI then?

Like 5%

2-3% is realistic. 5% is investing well and being lucky.

10%

That's bullshit. The average return of the S&P including dividends is 7-9%, although you could be under this if for many years if you buy at the wrong time.