YOU CAN'T CODE LIKE THAT IT'S BAD CODING STYLE

>YOU CAN'T CODE LIKE THAT IT'S BAD CODING STYLE

Attached: 1560950386151.png (1080x1020, 475K)

You have obviously never worked with shitskins.

if(x==true) return true; else if(x==false) return false; else return "pls do the needful"

I program how I want. Working in a team of about 28 guys, everyone just programs how he want. We do not use any framework and have direct access to everything from every file. It feels great and it twerks.

Problems with your zoomer method:
>debugging
>fags not using proper indentation
>teamwork reduced to pajeet tier
>too much info for a team member to fuck stuff

Attached: 1553393339850.jpg (640x640, 50K)

liar

i program for god and i use god's style exclusively

test

>debugging
echo "test"
>fags not using proper indentation
this one is not a big problem but I admit it exists
but nobody gives a fuck
>teamwork reduced to pajeet tier
there is actually no real teamwork. You got a new feature? Go add it, then merge the shit in.
>too much info for a team member to fuck stuff
there is no "info" for anything. comment the code like you want. Found a bug? Try to guess where it could be by doing the debugging I showed you. It isn't that hard to find something in the 200k lines.

why not just return x?

>
>>fags not using proper indentation
>this one is not a big problem but I admit it exists
>but nobody gives a fuck

I give a fuck, i fucking hate bad indented code, and appointed bad indentation to my colleagues every time

it's bad code, that's the point

>code smells

Yeah, you'd know, wouldn't you? Fucking onionsboy.

There is no way this many autsists locked in one environment where they have to share control don't care about symmetry. Someone is being peer pressured to stay quiet.
Example.

normies do not care that much. Shit needs to work. That is all.

I bet you also don't test because it's duplicating code

Had to pick up an already started project:
>full blown logic and BRs on constructors and POJO methods that should be (and were) in services
>Seen a unit test with an overrdien assert method that always returned true
>passing services as parameters to constructors to call them there
>layers tangled up the but
>mapping logic on a getter
>Waste my time for days trying to understand and add a minimal change

Had to make my webservice:
>followed minimal code style rules
>adding a change is minimum effort
>I can waste my time on other shit the whole day
>Client is happy that whenever they want a change they have it in half an hour up for testing
>Never had a production issue due to code
>Other people had to pick our code on an emergency and understood it right away
>Got a raise because we were the only team taking things seriously and helping the client ASAP

>I bet you also don't test because it's duplicating code
100% of the time testing means just trying it out a few times and if it works it is good to go. Bugtesting in terms of really hunting for bugs is not done. This happens while using it longterm.

found the newfag

Cringe. I bet you don't even randomly down your infrastructure to force yourself to design resilient systems.

>It isn't that hard to find something in the 200k lines
Based, works for our 200k line project combined with that 300k framework we are stuck maintaining as well. Now if only our framework allowed strong typing.

No we don't. Rebooting is not an issue. Well but if an outtage happens during writing to database then this entry is just lost. Nobody cares. If some command didn't work because an outtage happened, just wait for it to boot and do it again. What are you, fucking gay?