Work in IT

>work in IT
>don't understand why you are needed here
>salary 3k euro/month

Attached: nice.jpg (1000x665, 585K)

Imaging bragging online about being paid in yuros

€>$

same boat as you homey

but as soon as you run into a programmer who's working through something and they don't understand why their fucking server isn't communicating and they don't even understand fucking basic ass routing protocols then you realize you're literally needed as a "just in case"

Imagine bragging about being in a civilized society, where you can actually get a vacation and don't have to pay out of your ass for medical services.

And not get shot to death when a cop pulls you over for a routine driving license check

>
>Imagine bragging about being in a civilized society, where you can actually get a vacation and don't have to pay out of your ass for medical services.

Like China?

>salary 3k euro/month
Is that even minimum wage?

>routine driving license check
Is that a thing in Europe? Cops just pull you over for no reason other than to check your license?

>macbook on a beach
The moisture in the air would destroy a basedbook

You've never actually been outside have you?

Where do you think you are

They're working poor. How does anyone think anything under 100k/year is good? I hope you feel good about paying to feed and shelter all those immigrants OP. I know I'm content with actually keeping my own money.

People which report amount/month, usually report it after taxes. But I don't know why I expect people with 5 vacation days a year to understand.

Ah yes, I forgot you actually get to decide what your tax dollars go to my mistake. I didnt realize because I'm planning a vacation with my time off I give myself because I'm not a wage slave.

Tell me, is your country nice this time of year? Maybe I'll pop over and spend some of my money, help you out. Any money off the sales tax I'll let them know was meant as a gift to you.

>People which report amount/month, usually report it after taxes
3k/month after taxes is an absolute garbage wage.

>3k euro
I make a little over 3x this in USD

>work in IT
>know that everything would crash and burn without my help
>get paid like a carpenter

>brag about having just enough money to survive

Probably depends on how you are driving.

Imagine getting paid with debt sheets.

They check your docs, yeah. Mandatory vehicle inspection every year and shit. Everyone drives shitboxes so that's kind of necessary.

3k euros a month is bad now? I make about 1k a month.

god i wish that were me

Depends on the country. You could live very well in eastern europe with that money. You could afford renting either a decent penthouse in a central area or a luxury house on the outskirts of the city, a car, anything you could reasonably consume in a month and still have money for savings/investments before your next paycheck.

I'd take that anytime over a 100k salary in a city where I have to pay 3-4k a month just for rent.

£>€

£>freedom of speech and common sense

How are those twitter arrests and internet filters going? Still able to visit 4channel?

I make 8kEUR/month as a sw dev. You can do better.

what country ??

I could do marginally better, like 1400 a month if I had a fulltime job, but that's about it.

I am Rajeeh from Cambodja

>1500€ a month (after tax)
>senior dev, leading team of 10
>doing college on the side (for free)
>East Euro (minimum wage is like 500, average is close to 1000)

>Eastern Europe
>5 Hour Workday
>Meme Technology
>Good Paycheck

On the one hand i feel sorry for you fucks in america, on the other I embrace being a higher quality alternative to pajeet.

Just whatever you do, don't question the holocaust!

>taxed to oblivion
>thinks he's not paying out the ass
>brags about it

Attached: 8247534.jpg (264x186, 7K)