Hi. I'm trying to create a "prayerbot" - i.e...

Hi. I'm trying to create a "prayerbot" - i.e. something that scours the Internet like a web crawler looking for contact forms, comment sections, discussion boards, etc. to post prayers on. There should be a preference for posting on religion-themed sites, but any site will do.

Are there tools out there that can do this already? Is it possible to turn an existing spambot into a prayerbot with a few minor modifications? (Oh, and I'd prefer to keep everything legal for obvious reasons.)

And if I have to code one from scratch, can anyone give me some helpful pointers? I know a little bit of Python and Java.

Thanks.

Attached: IMG_20190621_031907.jpg (1728x1869, 914K)

Why?

no. fuck off spammer.

terry davis has risen from the dead
I for one welcome our schizophrenic messiah

The more eyes there are on a prayer, the higher the likelihood of someone praying for you. More people praying for someone is supposed to increase the chance of the prayer working.

Also, there is the possibility that god may be lurking among us. Or someone who is not (a) god but may have god-like powers (e.g. time travelers, post-singularitarian extraterrestrial superintelligences, or the maintainers of the cosmic computer which houses our universe according to the simulation hypothesis) might be more likely to stumble upon a prayer message that is widely disseminated.

Think of it as being like seed dispersal. Most seeds don't make it. But even if the odds are stacked against any one seed being successful, if the mother plant releases 1,000 seeds into the wild then chances are, at least some of the offspring will grow to become healthy adult plants.

seeing bible verses or prayers online is top tier boomer cringe, I should write a bot to filter out schizo posters

Based and mysticism pilled. You're a rare gem in culture. We must preserve you.

He was a very smart guy, and had some interesting ideas, but it's difficult to separate the genius from the mental illness.

e.g. I think his attempt to use a RNG as an oracle has some merit. Math, not English, is the universal language of the Universe. The idea that God could reveal his existence by embedding signs in the digits of pi for example is an idea that has been proposed by even mainstream mathematicians.

I'm technically an agnostic but I like to keep an open mind.

anyone that wants to cure aging and death from being old deserves a long and painful death.

>mathematicians
the word you're looking for is numerologist and mathematicians consider them to be batshit crazy pseudoscientists ascribing specific patterns and meaning to things where none inherently exist. jesus on a slice of toast.

>The more eyes there are on a prayer, the higher the likelihood of someone praying for you. More people praying for someone is supposed to increase the chance of the prayer working.

to anyone who scoffs at this, there is a link between human observation and quantum mechanics, it is possible that the combined efforts of many human minds can change the fabric of reality itself

It's been years since I heard of it and a quick Google search tells me that it was actually an idea toyed by Carl Sagan in his science fiction novel Contact (so not really a mathematician but still a mainstream scientist).

There is no link between HUMAN observation and QM, it has nothing to do with humans or minds or brains or thoughts, it's measurement in the strictest scientific sense

I scoff at it because we have thousands of years of recorded civilization and hundreds of thousands unrecorded that disprove the idea that prayer is somehow stronger by multiple eyes.

Otherwise cancer would have been cured years ago. And every prayer that isnt answered is somehow God working in 'mysterious ways'

OP has a better chance of rolling D20's in the hope that the random numbers rolled might alter the chances to his favor. If it sounds retarded and unrelated its because it is and that's all they're doing.

Pray in silence OP

The biggest problem you'll have is bypassing captcha the rest is piece of chocolate cake, it's already possible nowadays though with NN's but you're going to have to feed it alot of data, and by alot i really mean, a fucking lot of it literally so it can recognize simple images.

lmao, wtf did I just read...

Attached: Brainlet+memes_c52efa_6684167.jpg (1200x1438, 146K)

Based but the likelihood of your comments or your IP filter being filtered out is very high if you do so.
You need to consider also the context of this so people perceive it as something legit and not just spam.

I swear if I ever see a prayer shit post from whatever bot you are trying to maks, I will hate you. Last thing we need is a schizo mucking up the web with garbage posts. Look what happenned to our tech schizo and saviour Terry Davis.

>there is a link between human observation and quantum mechanics
you mean the global consciousness project? That shit was debunked aeons ago. Correlation isn't causation and confirmation bias plays a lot into seeing patterns in completely random bit flips.

Redpilled, dare I say it

Attached: ragie.png (720x774, 550K)

>talk into the void cause maybe the void or some superhero is listening
you have schizophrenia

>More people praying for someone is supposed to increase the chance of the prayer working.
1500 x 0 is still 0.

>when some faggot boomer says "you look like an atheist" and hands you a Chick Tract

Attached: 1266584956440.jpg (250x250, 16K)

Attached: 1531341943456.jpg (559x712, 83K)

Where I live having no religion is very common, very few young people here in particular follow a religion, must suck to be an americlap

I don't follow a religion. Atheism is dumb though. mysticism has been based since the beginning of time