Wikileaks Insurance Fils - Any Of You Looked into Blockchain?

Everyone who was originally hunting these either got v& or bored, or was larping...

There are some nice tools out there for looking for files and text on the blockchain, like passwords:

github.com/spooktheducks
github.com/WikiLeaksFreedomForce

Beyond that the insurance file torrents are all in the docs repo on the second link there.

Considering the DDoS in October 2016 when Assange had is internet access cut off, as well as the transaction spam to the blockchain on the same day, I find it suspicious and interesting. The spam may have been WL transactions uploading file segments, or more than likely, state actors trying to prevent release.

Help/thoughts/etc? There's more info that can be dropped but it's not worth the effort if none of you give a shit.

Attached: assange.jpg (470x753, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/XNw429Xp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump...what a bunch of wimps

Attached: 6a00d83452e46469e201630096c33c970d-300wi.jpg (300x361, 25K)

Bump... This sounds interesting OP

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-005743.jpg (544x319, 111K)

Attached: 1555277137217.png (450x399, 218K)

Bump, i have a few of them but they are really fucking big. Tell us more op, im interestd

I dont understand what you are trying to do tho. Ive seen the torrent magnets before so what are you looking for? The files are there, we just need to keys to decrypt them, right?

i've got all insurance files safe and intact each since a few days/weeks after release
their about 610GB in total, not all that much

Mega?

There are 7 files right?

Torrent

current WL torrents still match with my files
>There are 7 files right?
yes

Then what is op talking about?

extracting keys from the bitcoin blockchain
allegedly WL injected them into transaction messages a couple of years ago
lots of threads got nuked the regular clearnet chans and discussion moved to endchan/some tor chan but iirc some threads got nuked there as well and the entire thing was wiped out of memory and buried

That and the blockchain was spammed with bad/fake transactions.

Rundown: pastebin.com/XNw429Xp

There are still communities on Jow Forumswhereisassange and in the two relevant discord channels, but unfortunately everything else is archive only or gone.

i recall there being some pastebinned irc logs from around the time when the 2016-06-03 file was [allegedly] decrypted
i'll dig around my files and see whether or not i still have that one saved

I personally wonder if that wasn't all LARP

in part it probably was, especially the stuff about keys for the 88GB file floating about in the wild
not sure about WL actually putting keys into transactions because they did have some ludicrously suspicious bitcoin activity around the time, plus it's entirely possible to inject data into transactions and it has been done/proven many times. theres probably CP embedded in the bitcoin blockchain as well for all we know

The keys for one insurance file did leak, though, from WL directly - that was the one with cablegate and the collateral murder video.

no, cablegate and collateral murder video was released in 2010 directly on the website
the supposed keys were for 2016-06-03_insurance.aes256

And where are the keys? Lost? Or were those the ones in the blockchain?

Can the torrent be decrypted if someone has farm of machines, let's say 500+ at least 8 core machines? Some rich faggot could even submit a huge job on google cloud. Brute force it.

i never saw the keys, thats why im doubtful that they were ever uncovered

Dont think so

their aes256 encrypted so probably not

I am sure at some point an AI will help a lot but that is not public knowledge.

Or quantum

Bump

AES is probably quantum resistant to a point, but there'd be more chance with one of those.

With normal machines it'd take longer than the heat death of the universe to solve...

The keys are probably not lost but if Julian dies or gets fucked over any harder I'd bet we'll see them drop.

The rumor is it's unreleased leaks, stuff too big to drop, and stuff we've seen already with no redactions of names.

He has to have planned something. He had fucking long enough to collaborate with people on how to ensure the keys would survive.

He's doing to die in holding anyway from a stress induced heart attack, might as well release it now.

They're more than likely waiting for that to happen - it might be his only leverage for a fair trial.

>Ronald McDonald is ready forgotten, as is snowedin butch

Attached: 20190529125955.jpg (498x400, 61K)