Where's my 30GHz CPU, Jow Forums?

Attached: 10ghz.png (861x528, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/2276934
browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/13599061
youtu.be/utgXGKR099s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in this timeline we chose faggots and niggers and wymyns

Why would you need this much? What are these things good for?

>10ghz
rev up those housefires

When the sky is so vast and free and I'm so big in this sky.
Now sky is so far away.
50s to 2000s we was in such a great timeline.
It's all these big corps, gooks and chinks fault.

This dude was full of shit even for the time, we knew since around 97 that 5Ghz was more or less the upper limit and multi core was the way to go.
Intel and amd already had multicore prototypes by the time and differents smaller unknown manufacturers did some researches on the subject and some prototypes turned around in labs.

If a fast computer is of use to you, then a faster computer will be of better use to you.

Faster animu encodes ofc

browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/2276934
browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/13599061
>46 times faster than pentium 4 3.4GHz in single threaded
here's your 155GHz computer bro

A fx8350 did hit 8 Ghz

>LN2

This. Clock speed doesn't mean shit if you don't take IPC into account.

This. And they hate us even more since we started pandering to them. Kinda funny.

it's in the mail brah give us time

Just make it out of gallium nitride

InGaAs
ftfy

Intel's 14nm is the fastest on the planet and it can only reach a little over 5Ghz without ridiculous cooling

Very dumb question but do they cram 45x more instructions per cycle ?

Under perminant ln2
Basically a mini reactor at that point it would use thousands of watts to keep stable and have a fuck huge die for heat spread

A 9900k at 5ghz runs at 90 degrees on an aio as it is, you need a custom loop to get past 5ghz period.

Just imagine if superconducting silicon could exist, with no resistance we clock the fuck out of chips. Whod need a quantum computer when you could have a 50ghz 64core processor

What if amds brapshitter high epyc bins hit 5-6ghz by the time they mature on 7nm next year? Sure they'll use 2kw+ for the 64c+ varient

>10GHz
with the way intel's going today this wouldn't even be a house fire, it would be a fucking house thermonuclear explosion

Cache size/speed/layout and non 3d stack mcm chips would have fuck huge latency and or die size
We've hit the logical limit with silicone Tbqh

imagine that there are anandtech orbiters here that shill this site.
I had an argument 2 days ago with a bunch of faggots claiming that the chemist whose name is cucktress, is more suited for benchmarking this shit, than anybody else.
anal shrimp once said that the intel single core was the only thing you'll need instead of the x2 athlon.
he has been sucking jewish dick his whole life.
fuck this pajeet and the other honorary pajeets that are left behind to shill for intel via purch media's proxy.

go back to your containment board incel

2000s:
> 10 GHz
2010s:
> 10 nm

Makes you wonder what kind of unicorn-tier promises they come up in the next decade.

Attached: thinking bird.jpg (1024x768, 218K)

Attached: 1476467764525.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

crysis. Poor amd users still can't play at 60fps

Attached: Crysis 10 Years On - Why It's Still Melting The Most Powerful Gaming PCs-PcYA-H3qpTI.webm (853x480, 2.76M)

well Crysis 1 has always been single core heavy which hasn't been AMD's strength. Crysis 3 on the other hand runs like a dream because it actually uses all those cores.

and that's why I said crysis.

Runs fine on my 2700X

>fine
>low detail
>30fps

ok

2100s 1nm

I wouldn't even be surprised if they're still milking silicon in 2100, I might not be here anymore to witness it though.

>Back before the industry decided on making multicore CPUs
That's what ignorance did to people back in the day. All they could think of was faster CPUs instead of moar coars like AMD did.

quick google search confirmed you're a faggot
youtu.be/utgXGKR099s

Attached: incel-npc.png (807x745, 173K)