Hey Jow Forums, it's kinda getting hard to breath. Is this normal?

Hey Jow Forums, it's kinda getting hard to breath. Is this normal?
I don't smoke or anything and I don't even do drugs, but these past hours I've been having a really hard time breathing.
I can't go to the doctor so is there another way to cure this?

Attached: file-20181109-116820-1oqq38v.jpg (496x385, 31K)

>I can’t go to the doctor
Why not?

Are you blind? I was the one asking the question. You can't answer a question with another question.
Read my post again.

Why can’t you go to the doctor?

Sleep it off and die in your sleep, after all, you CAN'T GO TO THE DOCTOR.

I swear to god I hope you feel extreme guilt if I ever kick the bucket because I couldn't breathe and you had the AUDACITY to ask me a question before answering mine and helping me cure myself.

Any chance you got compressed air in a can? The kind you use to dust off computer parts. Take deep breath of that, just 1-2 seconds, then breathe out, repeat couple times. You might get a coughing fit but that's normal, that means it works. Will get rid of any particles blocking your airway.

I'm guessing OP is NEET living in US of A. Or illegal immigrant.

What kind of answer is that? I was just asking a simple question because I didn't want anything bad to happen to me, and you felt the need to tell me to just die?
Do you have children? When they get sick, do you just tell them to just sleep it off and DIE? You are a very sick man.

inhale some brap

it's the damn 5g
it's causing horns to grow on ur lungs
look it up

Is this how you treat people who are in pain? Like, how bad must your parents' parenting skills be to have a child so rude that he's willing to tell someone, who's in dire need of help, to just kill themselves?

Hello kind stranger, and welcome to 4channel !
As a thoughtful and attentive community, we are always happy to give you our best advices for any issue you might encounter !
As far as I know, you seem to be suffering from a serious medical condition !
I would strongly suggest that you see a doctor !

Thank you for visiting 4channel ! Have a wonderful day !

Attached: smiling-doctor.jpg (1181x1616, 171K)

Switch to 5G network

I don't have time for jokes. I know what 5g is and I know it's not what's causing this.

Are you blind just like the first person that posted in this thread?
Couldn't you see the "I can't go to the doctor" part of my post? Or are you just so stupid that you can't even understand such a simple sentence? I strongly recommend going back to elementary.

Based

How mobile are your shoulders? Can you move collarbone when you move your arms?
Are you skinny fat? I suggest fasting (losing weight/fat) and stretching shoulders.

Stop sitting, start laying in bed to less compression to your back. Stop excercise you dont have to work out to stay healthy. Just lose the fat and stretch.

why can't you go to the doctor?

get a chest xray its prolly pleural effuusion

Jow Forums 2012+

i strongly recommend going to the doctor

Attached: killedfittymen.jpg (485x488, 130K)

That's not normal.
t. Certified doctor

Well it's kinda hard to diagnose someone with only one symptom, OP. I'm not a fucking doctor.

Read this, OP
You don't have to be skinny fat, just to not move enough or to hunch even a bit. I guess it's common in IT. Also try standing up and stretching hands up as high as you can - if you get dizzy then def it's from lack of exercise or hunching.

don't listen to this fag you're fine
t. an actual doctor

>be American
>can't go the doctor
>die

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_danmunro_files_2014_10_CSBill1.jpg (960x1279, 178K)

You probably have pleurisy. Also you are a fat fuck.

>You are a very sick man.

no u

Many hospitals have an obligation, it’s sometimes even state law that hospitals must treat anyone regardless of financial status or even immigration status
No one dies because they can’t afford to go to a hospital and if you truly are poor any debt occurred is either just written off or doesn’t affect credit
I’m a real poorfag that had to go for an appendix, the bill was 40k if I had insurance or 2k if I paid in cash, didn’t have either and it was paid by a charity of some short, I occurred no debt either way

Install Gentoo

Why are you on this board

my sides are in orbit

Attached: datgnu.jpg (2272x1704, 1.28M)

Try anti-histamines
If it gets better it's just an allergy
There's lots of pollen right now

>+tip

Attached: 1560834984035.jpg (583x515, 127K)

See

Have you been sitting still, like, a lot?

Also is this like you can't breathe because your nose is clogged? Because it feels hard to pull air into your lungs? Or like you can't seem to catch your breath?

Jesus just go to a Dr what the fuck is wrong with you OP

>CT
>MRI
>EKG
>Surgery
>recovery from surgery
Bill makes sense to me desu, only difference between burgers and eurocucks is burgers pay for themselves when they get this treatment and eurocucks pay for Muslims to get this treatment kek

You know, since this thread is still here, -I'm going to a doctor tomorrow-, but still asking because I might be freaking out about nothin

I'm middle aged (so none of that shit acne or stuff like that, I assume) and just a few days ago I started getting a metric fuckton of small pimples all over my fucking body. I assume this is because of my shitty diet. The thing is, there's no itching, there's no pain, nothing. It's just horrible looking, like I'm about to die, but I feel the fucking same as everyday. Any clues? Haven't fucked anyone but like I said, that diet man, I'm surprised it hasn't killed me yet. I just can't find much info because most of these skin diseases seem to be itchy or irritating.

Also OP that sounds like some asthma or allergy. That shit ain't no joke.

Take a shower you disgusting pig

I shower once everyday, maybe I should do it more.

Are you female? It's normal for women to get small pimples all over their body, especially if they use feminine soap or body wash.

Nope, I'm a dude.

Probably just American.

Tech support threads are forbidden, faggot.

No the difference is that most Europeans get it cheaper within the taxation framework while most US residents just go into the grave instead.
Approximately 40% of Americans can't pay a 400$ surprise expense. It doesn't really matter how accurate that is. If it's within one order of magnitude correct can you imagine them paying 121000? How many Americans can pay a surprise 121000?
Also
>EKG
That's not even expensive on that bill. Sure it's expensive compared to the actual procedure cost but why you'd count that I don't know.

>No the difference is that most Europeans get it cheaper within the taxation framework
i.e. They pay drastically higher taxes in order to get that "cheap"/"free" medical service bill