Non-ionizing radiation generating HORNS

washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/06/20/horns-are-growing-young-peoples-skulls-phone-use-is-blame-research-suggests/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b65eb475c087

>Horns are growing on young people’s skulls. Phone use is to blame, research suggests.
>New research in biomechanics suggests that young people are developing hornlike spikes at the back of their skulls — bone spurs caused by the forward tilt of the head, which shifts weight from the spine to the muscles at the back of the head, causing bone growth in the connecting tendons and ligaments.

How's that 4G radiation feeling so far? Are you growing an actual horn in your skull Jow Forums?

I can't wait to see how you will defend this...

Attached: KZ2ZAKXRW5FWFDRF4MABDCXTQY.png.jpg (1466x1118, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8433028
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/jor.22812
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0278239184904178
techdirt.com/articles/20190620/10225542438/no-your-kid-isnt-growing-horns-because-cellphone-use.shtml
arstechnica.com/science/2019/06/debunked-the-absurd-story-about-smartphones-causing-kids-to-sprout-horns/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is just like Darling in the Franxx

>demon waifus are closer than catgirl waifus
awwyiss

Attached: Horn Guide.jpg (800x1281, 183K)

I'll fuck your children until they die, nigger

this is likely caused by constantly bending your neck down. nobody but you is trying to tie this to radio waves.

*YAWN* getting sleepy here guys
anyways, horns are a natural evolution.
nothing to see here

Attached: download.png (1200x1581, 822K)

>this has anything to do with radiation

wtf does 4G have to do with it?
Did you even read the article?

You fucking retard user, the article literally says it's from poor posture and bending your neck down. Learn to fucking read newfag and go back to cnn

It’s not defensible, but also not related to radio waves. Read your own article. It’s because of bad posture.

they said is because bad posture, but of course also can be because radiations, soon we will grow 2 dicks if 5G will be worldwide.

Young people don't use their phones close to the side of their heads though

Jow Forums, I'm already a demon.

Attached: venom.jpg (978x1265, 236K)

Holy shit I want 5G now

OP, i suggest you to actually read your own post before coming with a stupid conclusion.
The horns are being caused by the pose the phones make the kids do, not the radiation.

>It’s because of bad posture.
Nop, the article doesn't says that: it says that they consider bad posture as one possible explanation, but they don't really know yet what's causing those weird horns.

RTFA

it hurt me

Attached: zerotsu.jpg (389x550, 57K)

This is just evolution trying to kill off zoomers by stabbing them in their spines.

Think about it. Why would a mutation, if we were to assume that’s what this is, be on the back of the head, where do we keep our phones? When not using them, they’re in our pockets. When using them, 9 times out of 10 they’re in our hands (remember, they’re computers now, not just phones). Occasionally when we actually make calls with them, they’re at our ears.
So I’m that case, why are the horns not at the waist/pelvis/crotch? Why not on the hands or on the ear? No, they’re on the back of the head, which is what is upraised when your face is down, staring at a phone screen.

It is a well known scientific fact that heat (including microwave induced heat) can develop ossification (bone growth):
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8433028
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/jor.22812
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0278239184904178

OP is obviously retarded
all i see is how adaptable the human can be to its environment

nobody puts their phones on the back of their neck you retard

>How's that 4G radiation
It is said in the article that this has nothing to do with radiation. Did you at least read the very article you yourself posted you mongoloid ?

Nice troll, faggot. From your own fucking post:
>bone spurs caused by the forward tilt of the head

It has nothing to do with non-ionising radiation. But you already knew that, didn't you?

time to learn some antenna design basics

Attached: antenna.jpg (670x501, 53K)

He’s a Facebook schizo.

is earth flat?

oh yep just last week AT&T came and installed a 5G cell tower on the back of my skull while i wasn't looking

do you even read what you post you stupid faggot?

>>bone spurs caused by the forward tilt of the head
>4G radiation
Nice reading comprehension, OP

>4G radiation
your own source says it has nothing to do with radiation, but the pose you take when staring at a phone. fucking retard.

Do you people even try anymore?

In a few generations we will have people who will be immune to this.
Obviously this is caused by the tension on the bone by looking at your phone all the time, not radiation of any kind.

Satan type is the best.

Attached: 1549829706060.jpg (2253x3534, 403K)

Attached: Horny.png (1223x1061, 200K)

Can't believe your bait actually worked...

Attached: When the revenge hits.jpg (500x540, 33K)

>bone spurs due to tilting head forward
>hurr durr radiation is bad
Is this an elaborate troll?

visible light is non ionizing radiation, should i give up on a normal life and live in the dark?

Attached: Shia LaBeouf the doomer.png (486x600, 321K)

kek

FUD
>tfw the article research is on how the forward-head-tilt from too-much computer use is the cause

Because saying that is the cause before running a study would be scientifically dishonest, like claiming it is caused by the microwave radiation.
However, seeing we know the general cause of such growths and the same cause can apply, it is likely to be the same.
NOTHING suggests that it is using cellphones held up to your head that is causing this. Young people hardly even use cellphones to make calls.

based

God do I love you Jow Forumsuys!

Attached: DD6D98EB-87CE-4CB6-B91B-B2355C73D0A8.jpg (509x602, 91K)

Fake news.
techdirt.com/articles/20190620/10225542438/no-your-kid-isnt-growing-horns-because-cellphone-use.shtml

>durrr da radiation

Kill yourself

Will VR Goggles cause horns to grow on top of the head?

Attached: Mark-Zuckerberg-samsung-gear-vr.jpg (2048x1364, 272K)

So this is why they got rid of CRT TV. They found a better way to mind rape people with space rays.

>bogdabots causing people to grow vr headset retention lugs on their skulls

Attached: 1514431753838.png (467x387, 308K)

oh fuck I have that

Someone say horns?

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x279, 2.53M)

The fucking Washington post
Jfc

OP. Put this on Facebook instead of here. They don't read articles there. We can normalize schizophrenia before the end of the month.

Ironically the bone density of that is of an older person ,definitely not a teen. But nice bait hooked me right in

Attached: brainlet.png (478x523, 14K)

fuck off to pol, retard

So Elfen Lied is real?

Attached: 150103.jpg (1280x1024, 1.47M)

Guess the elfen didnt lie huh?

>Non-ionizing radiation generating HORNS

>New research in biomechanics suggests that young people are developing hornlike spikes at the back of their skulls — bone spurs caused by the forward tilt of the head

>spurs caused by the forward tilt of the head

retard

Attached: 1354859011873.jpg (489x400, 109K)

Why are you talking about 4g radiation?

>bone spurs caused by the forward tilt of the head, which shifts weight from the spine to the muscles at the back of the head, causing bone growth in the connecting tendons and ligaments.
>bone spurs caused by the forward tilt of the head, which shifts weight from the spine to the muscles at the back of the head, causing bone growth in the connecting tendons and ligaments.

DID YOU READ YOUR OWN FUCKING COPY PASTA?

You literally just realized why we all live in the basement and use dark themes, didn't you

wtf i love 5g now

Are you mentally retarded or just a fucking idiot?

Text unclear, conclusion not found

your short quote itself say's it's caused by looking down a lot
what does this have to do with radiation?

that's just an occipital spur retard

>thought finally some proof
>discover it is not related to radiation at all

occipital spur
occipital lobe
brain lobe
brain
5G RADIATION AFFECTS YOUR BRAIN

>brunch
Fucking dropped if you ever worked as a brunch cook you'd be disgusted with yourself for participating in that insanity.

Diclonius Waifu Soon

Attached: 1231713916644.jpg (1002x726, 496K)

cool

You sure it's not just bone cancer?

I got confused and thought I was on /x/ for a second. Was caught off guard with the lack of people not insinuating something crazy like it being a god communication antenna for zoomers.

KEIKAKU DOORI

Attached: 1530874665287.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

I saw this article the other day. Look at his C1 Vertebrae, It's widdled away quite a bit. I'll attach an image for a reference of what the Atlas should look like.

The "Horn" is called a bone spur. Bone spurs are caused by abnormal stress via heightened tensile strength on ligament/bone connections, as well as abrasive stress in joints.

What this looks like to me, This person was in some kind of accident, major or minor, which would have messed up the placement of his Atlas, causing it to wear against his skull. This is a common occurrence. From there, as in all forms of joint displacement, it needs to be supported by the surrounding muscle structure for the injury to become stabilized, and for the pain associated with the injury to cease.

The point where the bone spur has occurred is known as the "External occipital protuberance", many supporting ligaments along with the top 3 vertebrae mount there.

Atlas injury causes muscle strain which causes bone spur. Very common.

Attached: atlasC1.jpg (390x442, 78K)

Also if you look closer, the person in OP's post also has bone spurs on C1-C3. It may be from looking down all the time, but it's more likely it's caused by a cervical spinal injury.

>How's that 4G radiation feeling so far?
How dense are you?

RF engineering is some wizard magic
it's funny when schizos try and make sense of it

Whoa dude we were the demons all along...

Haven't you already?

Gimme dat fluffy hair sheep waifu.

Cool. Gib Vigne gf, I will hold her horns while doing unspeakable things to her.

Attached: 1561115876236.png (1920x1168, 1.53M)

Why did this post make me smile.

wtf ae talkin about

when it's cold
outside
am i here in vain?

This is a complete crock of shit, it's a naturally occurring birth defect to do with the way the baby is born. I'm 26 and have one of these 'horns' (it's just a lump and the back of your skull). And as a fun aside, the actor that played agent 47 in the hit an movie also has one. It has fuck all to do with any recent technological developments.

My crotch is already horny ťbh

Attached: 1542496106538.jpg (264x229, 6K)

*Cow type

fuck WP, I've had one of these since a child and we didn't have cellys

I have a similar bulge but have had it since I was a kid, smartphones weren't a thing until I hit 14 and I couldn't afford one until I was 16 or so.

Its a 5g antenna
The government is using them for mind control

What's there to defend or attack? The body is adapting. This is good news.

retard newfag

Attached: ghflj.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Elfen Lied wasn't good by any means.

Attached: 1561141104287.jpg (800x600, 41K)

nyuu?

Attached: nyu.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Watch the baptist idiots lap it up as the sign of the devil.

arstechnica.com/science/2019/06/debunked-the-absurd-story-about-smartphones-causing-kids-to-sprout-horns/
read this.
>study makes no mention of horns
>reports little data
>data does not include amount of smartphone usage
>the author is a chiropractor, and sells devices/services dealing with posture problems
>bone spurs aren't new or unusual
>there is no evidence that the number of these has increased
>older people had them 50% more often than young people
>only 300 of 1200 in the 18-30 age group
>patients with mild to great pain were excluded, with no reason given
>reasoning why these patients were x-rayed was not given, many with no clinical reason
>the study gives neck stress as a possible reason, but doesnt make any claims
>it's own data refutes any claims of correlation
It's a total shitshow, and nobody should have reported on this. It's just anti-millenial clickbait.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-06-21-at-11.07.55-AM.jpg (1980x962, 103K)

the graph here states that older adults had a lower percentage overall, but the raw numbers showed that the number of EEOP's in young people were far higher than found on average than other studies and in other chiropractic statistics. This was only caused by there being so few samples in that age group compared to the 40's 50s and 60s

niether was franxx

> New research in biomechanics suggests that young people are developing hornlike spikes at the back of their skulls — bone spurs caused by the forward tilt of the head, which shifts weight from the spine to the muscles at the back of the head, causing bone growth in the connecting tendons and ligaments. The weight transfer that causes the buildup can be compared to the way the skin thickens into a callus as a response to pressure or abrasion.
OP is a faggot also
> Horns are growing on young people’s skulls. Phone use is to blame, research suggests.
When will people start blaming themselves?