Right costs me 20,000 pesos, left costs me 850 pesos

Right costs me 20,000 pesos, left costs me 850 pesos.
Are you crazy pinche gringos? Why so expensive?

Attached: soporte-monitor-tv-led-lcd-para-escritorio-13-a-27-pulgadas-D_NQ_NP_913181-MLA31034937282_062019-F c (992x931, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=58VJ6v54KU4
forum.level1techs.com/t/pixar-film-production-now-fully-uses-linux-and-opengl-video/106668
nofilmschool.com/2016/10/lg-oled-gives-you-reference-quality-110th-price
amazon.com/North-Bayou-Monitor-Computer-14-3lbs/dp/B01AI2YGK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But does the cheap one have an apple? Checkmate.

Fuck off spic

Attached: 7566A3D7574F4C74A454A6E1EA3629F1.jpg (620x645, 37K)

apple is not a technology company.
it is a jewelry company.
they do not sell machines.
they sell false social status.

then why put on the market a machine targeted at professionals who, in theory, are focused only on the pratical aspects of their tools and try to sell them a 999$ piece of modern "art" design as a monitor stand?

Because the professionals rock 20k monitors and 5k stands.
The word professional has lost its goddamn meaning.

They're selling a $6000 reference monitor in a market where the competing panels are $30,000 to $50,000.
Even with a $999 joke stand its still the value option here. Literally no one who would need this panel is going to have their budget broken by the stand.

the one on the left is ass ugly. if you want practicality and value. if you got money to spare and want something that looks nice get the right one.

Because is a pegging support

>targeted at professionals
Artistic professionals, who are suckers for fashion accessories.

I bought a bunch of those on the left a few months ago. Love'em!

Worth mentioning the one of the left is a more advanced mechanism too... The apple one only pivots on that tiny nub/arm, so its really just like 5" of travel. The $20cnd one on the left is a full 18"+. pivots, rotates, etc...

youtube.com/watch?v=58VJ6v54KU4

Attached: aplel.jpg (1298x1068, 384K)

How is false status a thing?

Never head of "new money"?

>reference monitor
>that overpriced entry-level consumer shit
Are you retarded?

You clearly are, so theres no helping it.
Its a 6K 60hz true 10bit panel with super high color accuracy. Trying to write it off as entry level just shows you're a dumb little kid.

Do I need to? Truth is people buy Apple because they give performance not because silly reasons like status. You need to get a clue.

>random chink arm

atleast pick the brand name one.

>6K 60hz
or you can get 4k, and a none meme resolution

>ishit
>performance
Good joke. Even $300 budget phones destroy the highest end lagPhone in daily usage.

>people buy Apple because they give performance

Attached: vVkoPPU.gif (250x250, 992K)

Because "professionals" don't know shit about the hardware they use. So many art students I see thinking that Apple shit is a must have to use Photoshop then they're financially fucked when their macbook shits itself.

But this isn't memePhones we're talking about. The mac pro is used by actual professionals.

What color gamuts and at what specific percentages?
What's the static contrast ratio?

Losers running an """""""art""""""" studio out of their mom's garage aren't real professionals.
forum.level1techs.com/t/pixar-film-production-now-fully-uses-linux-and-opengl-video/106668

any more mounts like this with clamps?? i have a tiny table and I want to add a second monitor

Attached: 1543962074307.png (448x758, 117K)

No, it hasn't. You're just retarded and never knew what the word meant. Professional only means: someone who's main income is made from the occupation. So fucking Linus Tech Tips are professionals, iJustine is a professional, Pixar are professionals, Ghibli... and many others. Professional is not that high of a bar you fucking retarded. Which also segways on this fucking pleb notion that professional gear isn't "overpriced". The price of something is only slightly related to how much it cost to produces. It's fucking irrelevant if it costs one gorillion dollar to build something, if nobody buys it it's worthless. This Apple stand may cost $5 to produce, but if people are willing to pay $999 it means that it's worth $999. Business exists to make money and diminishing returns exists in every fucking thing, it's unavoidable. Nothing scales linearly forever. The difference between a modern pocket camera and a professional camera is not the same as their price suggests. A point and shoot may cost you $150, while fully professional camera may run you into the tens of thousands fully equipped. The picture quality is not tenfold better.

Attached: 2019-06-20 15.46.07 www.google.com a0a846d8dc44.png (574x245, 22K)

>actually comparing this retardbright panel to professional reference monitors

Jow Forums really is full of retards.

Is that Hitler with a female face filter?
That's so hot

what the fuck u mean bro
a clamp where and for what?

The expensive one doesn't either, hermano.

Attached: the last stand of courage.jpg (1200x800, 270K)

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1542749543402.gif (540x540, 279K)

>There's only 1 type of person in the world
Fuck off

This.
Apple is literally "poverty: the brand."

I'm literally buying the stand on the left today. Based chinks.

Good thing you only need to spend $200 to use the one on the left then.

Attached: .jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

The Fuhrer is not for lewd

What is that in non 3rd world currency

>999$

Film colorist here. Reference monitors are overrated. Just get a Dell UltraSharp for like $800.

Are you really too stupid to figure that out in your head, or was that just an attempt at poltard humor?

But jewelry does not depreciate.
Appleshit does.

I thought we might agree but then realized you were an invader.

Just about every monitor mount arm comes with a clamp. Search for "desk mount monitor arm" on your favourite etailer.

It's not jewerly. Apple puts out milspec grade hardware made in-house. Get a clue, retard.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1546123353272.webm (465x616, 185K)

Failed penetration at a market, usually by inexperience of the user(nouveau rich) or unwillingness to pay their dues in praise and time. Social status is peer review with incentives to see people fail.

Google is retarded. I hope god emperor Apple develops a new way of doing catpcha to BTFO Goolag like they did with Apple Maps. Goolag can't do anything lol

American products cost over 800 pesos so that your wall-jumping compadres can fund the separation wall between Mexico & America.

I wish I was this delusional.

If they had just raised the price by 1000 and made it include the stand by default no one would bat an eye. Horrible horrible marketing decision on their part to split these two things up

>like they did with Apple Maps

Attached: 1534064903382.webm (500x281, 570K)

>stand not included

They should sue for this.
It's like buying a car but having to pay extra for the wheels. Apple fags are so desensitized by being cucked all the time they don't even realize this.
Seriously, I think they have a case.

Also, just buy an adapter that'll let you use VESA mount stand.

who would win
>military spec keyboard
>one dusty boi

apple's monitor is nowhere the same level

Why doesn't Mexico just buy America? Aren't they worth like -$50 Trillion?

Yeah honestly the monitor itself is fine, but making the stand a separate 20,000 pesos accessory just made them look like idiots.

Reminder that Apple made a $10,000 series 1 Apple watch. So yeah, I would say jewelry depreciates

>MexiCan't afford what AmeriCan
Ouch, senpai

They wouldn't have their budget broken if I sold them an actual pile of literal shit for $999 but that doesn't make it a good idea.

>no one would bat an eye.
Exactly. No one would even notice the stand. They want to use its meme design to generate as much publicity as possible so they draw attention to it by selling it separately.

>macshit
>reference monitor
Good joke.

Attached: 1541953568688.jpg (1920x1640, 292K)

Why are Apple always copying Chinese and Korean companies?
nofilmschool.com/2016/10/lg-oled-gives-you-reference-quality-110th-price

Attached: 1541795491980.png (637x805, 245K)

Hijo de perra

Yo viajo en tu madre

Goes really nice with American economics which consists of debt.

>implying it wasn't already bought

Right stuff in general are not for pachecos like you the eternal mongol.

Yeah, but by China, not Mexico.

does it even have a mate coating or it's glossy again?

>But jewelry does not depreciate.
Look at you, how naive

I agree that the apple display is probably an overpriced shit, but your image means nothing. Color accuracy needs calibrated files profiles, calibrated monitors, complex softwares and basically everything in the display chain that support that shit (a video player poorly configured will fuck up the result on an high-end display), and you can't compare the result with a screenshot, not even with a photo.
actually, images with wider depth will appears grayer on a standard display, and a standard image will appear over-saturated as fuck on a wider depth monitor.

i was hoping for this stupid thread. can anybody recommend a decent table mounted vesa arm? non shaky with table movements, cable management, decent mobility, reasonable price.

I have this one and I like it
amazon.com/North-Bayou-Monitor-Computer-14-3lbs/dp/B01AI2YGK4

Not like I've had a bajillion monitor arms to compare to though.

thanks ill check it out.

>33,000£
>33
>000

Attached: JPEG_20190320_235355.png (563x556, 290K)

You still have to pay for the official Apple adaptor to get that to fit on the Apple monitor. Forget how much they want for a simple metal disk. $100 or something.

>Implyng the left one will work with the Apple Pro Display

not all gringos buy Apple products, i agree amigo that apple is a ripoff company and i do not buy their products either because it is way too over-priced

This is blatantly untrue, the industry standard is the Dell Ultrasharp series, most of which are under $2k. Second of all, no corporation is going shell out for these meme mounts when they are buying a fleet of them and the VESA mounts + adapter are 1/3th the price. Especially not when most are fighting tooth and nail against labor costs by eliminating overtime, reducing hours, and fighting wage increases from unions and legislation.
the resolution is far less important than the color accuracy, which is beaten by a handful of household name companies, including Dell, LG, AUO, and Samsung.
you're seriously naive
And you outed yourself as a shill. No corporation cares about you as a person, and your loyalty to them will get you nothing. Not to mention that Apple Maps will never succeed now that it has human deaths attributed to it.
China holds most of that $20Trillion in debt and is not selling anytime soon

Left is only rated for 24" you can't attach/detach toolessly and you can't do full range of motions with only 1 hand.
People will pay for convenience. Poorfags will cry a river.

Also, left is shit, the gas canisters leak and the whole thing gets loose and droop over time.

Modern Dell Utrasharp monitors are garbage.

How's the corporate dick sucking paying off these days?

>back in the days, you could really buy stuff with pesos

Attached: 11894584_1_x.jpg (512x496, 44K)

I have one of those. You can get a toolless adapter if you actually want one. I can do all the adjustments with one hand, some times even one finger, and it has a much bigger range of movement. I don't know about the gas piston but mine hasn't leaked yet.

Also some of those can hold a 32" but they're more expensive. Still not $999 expensive.

>which is beaten by a handful of household name companies, including Dell, LG, AUO, and Samsung.

Do you actually think that Apple manufactures their panels in-house? Never in their history have they done that for their monitors, they've always been LG or Samsung.

The generic Amazon one that I have is a clamp. I think it is a pretty common feature.

I don't know how much 850 wetbacks is in real money, but left looks like a piece of shit I'd never trust even a shittiest monitor with.

>They're selling a $6000 reference monitor in a market where the competing panels are $30,000 to $50,000.
What fucking kool-aid did you drink that you think that a comparable monitor is going for that much more? The Apple monitor is an okay value for it's feature set- but you can buy monitors with comparable specs for about that price range.

gas yourself, taconigger

An HDR monitor with P3 gamut that does 1000nits sustained. Dell makes no such monitor or anything even close. No one does.

The idea is that you can buy the mac pro, monitor and black magic interface for less than a BVM $40,000 reference monitor. You get the computer and its editing/compute abilities for free. Don't need a BVM? Good news.

20,000 pesos? Why do I gotta peso much?

The majority of Iphones are sold on a low monthly payment lease plans by carriers, at least in the US. You trade the phone back in at the end and the cycle repeats ad infinitude and you never actually own a phone.

How is that a sale?

you're right, I should have put sale in quotes.

the apple xdr monitor isn't a regular plastic monitor, it's a full metal construction that acts as a heatsink and it has active cooling too because it can do a sustained 1000 nit brightness

Can you show us the 760,000 peso display you plan to mount on left? Or even a 115,000 peso one.

actually i'm not entirely sure if it has active cooling, i can't easily find credible sources for it. some blog mentioned it has a cooling fan.

btw the pro stand weighs freaking 26 pounds. it's bigger than you think and it has a complex mechanism and magnetic attachment. a decent-tier ar-15 rifle costs more than $1k and no one bats an eye.

I know that the $200 extra for the VESA mount triggers people but the Pro Display XDR is really competing with itself and I'd buy one if I had the money.

How many people have the money though?

damn, Carlos