Which one Jow Forums?

Which one Jow Forums?

Attached: 1559799746882.jpg (4032x3024, 2.8M)

Not the wireless option.

Which one looks the most gay? The one on the far left I guess.

None, they are all mediocre.

The new logitech pro G series has the defective microswitch/circuitboard design and leads to high rate of failures.

Not sure about the left one, looks nu-male.

Not sure about the shiny MX500? or remake on the far right.

>gay one
>typophobia inducing

There is only one answer.

Attached: mx518-rerelease.jpg (800x600, 28K)

G305

mionix naos 7000
I dunno what to do when my current one breaks down. they don't sell it anymore.

the left one
>inb4 left is gay because contrarian opinion since everyone on this board is a special snowflake that hates aesethetics
>inb4 >aesethetics

>reddit mouse
>wireless shit
>poverty mouse
None of the above.

Left is gay because fucking dust/particles/etc build up. There's ton of build up even with regular mouse with closed off case, but one with open design will not only have dust particles/dead skin cells but they will also be subject to higher level of humidity issues. All that compounds easily into potential for one of the world mouse.

*one of the worst mouse designs.

Attached: serveimage.gif (320x180, 1.66M)

Clean your damn house and hands something is wrong if a noticeable amount of shit gets in there

this one

Attached: trackball.jpg (679x574, 28K)

Attached: 0001527_mastermouse-s_625[1].jpg (625x366, 62K)

gpw + hyperglides
fuck the reddit mouse

None because I'm guessing the wired mouse is USB and not PS/2

cute

Attached: usb.jpg (450x450, 15K)

For me? It's the matte black Zowie by BenQ S1

Attached: ZOWIE_S1_top-1.png (840x1260, 150K)

almost correct except the 518 isn't a poverty mouse, but a HERO sensor mouse.

Pre-owned: lowest price
$14.70

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x1066, 144K)

feelin cute might delete later

Attached: 1561067619.png (1068x1424, 2.21M)

please clean

Doesn't the dried cum on your hands flake off into those holes and get all over the PCB on the white one?

The gay one

The 603

fine ill tidy up just for u user

Left is good, but the LEDs are trash.

Get either it or a Zowie

The middle one but not that wireless.

yeah, let me just set up a reverse pressurized room so my mouse ends up with no dust on it. kys fag

Attached: virt manager logo pepe.png (750x928, 459K)

logitech is fucking garbage

Is there are wireless version of the mx518? I am looking for something similar to replace my G700 .

Corsair Scimitar

those are some cute froggies.
why is mommy frog sad tho? shouldnt mommy be happy that her froggies are independent?

ok grandpa

>actually owning the gay one
wew lad

Mommies often cry during childbirth. She will be happy when the babbies are out and the endorphines kick in.

your autism is showing no one should give this big of a shit about a small amount of dust

good trips but wasted on shit opinion

G Pro Wireless all the way, the pricing sucks big time but it's the best currently available mouse, period.

Actually dust and other debris can degrade the mouse. Such as causing the scroll wheel to stop functioning properly.

Holy Based

>no deathadder
pleb as fuck

Whatever you buy it has to match the vibe of your other accessories. Taste is what your gear says about you.

G403

Attached: IMG_20190620_213237197.jpg (3264x2448, 1.4M)

This one of course

Attached: 1557047321305.jpg (789x826, 128K)

The middle one but wired.

Based finger mouse user.

>typophobia
grow up, redditor.

Attached: image.jpg (782x758, 201K)

Attached: 1560574458349.jpg (1024x768, 228K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

G Pro Wireless and the wireless charging mousepad.

Expensive initially but I'm set for the next decade, this mouse is great and finally there's a good wireless option.

gas yourself, niggeretard

Neck yourself, using wireless mouse, lmao the repartes that started visiting this paradise, 2019 rip Jow Forums

for me the g305 wahreless

based and redballed

Last one with the wire.

All of you faggots are the reason that wifi/bluetooth is so congested.

G Pro, of course. Best sensor and perfect wireless connection.

why haven't you gone back?

The one that's the non-pleb version of the Deathadder.

which mouse is the right one? i had logitech mx518 like 7 years ago it had same shape, very comfortable but cable was shit

None

Attached: 81Gepr-sTpL._SX425_.jpg (425x331, 13K)

what the FUCK is wrong with people in 2019

You should see some of the home-gunsmith jobs that get posted on Jow Forums if you really wanna rage.

>nu-Logitech logo

Hard pass.

okay retard boomer

logitech wireless has no latency

An hero?

>wireless has no latency
>zoom-zoom
k

You're a fucking retarded zoomer that doesn't even know the very basics of technology in general.

Attached: yeet.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>redditphobia

>G305
Second this, its a great mouse

retards, logitech wireless mice reach sub 1ms in lab and >4 ms in normal conditions.

If you project your pre 2010 retard-gamer-dogma onto modern technology you're a fucking idiot

Attached: logitech wireless.jpg (1775x1335, 386K)

ironically logitech wireless has less latency than some of the most popular mice

Attached: 123.png (633x1617, 101K)

None of them have enough buttons. I abuse the shit out of the dpi shifter on the G903.

They're just gotten to the point wireless beats wired but not to the point that the TCO of wired doesn't beat the shit out of wireless. People keep trying to make wireless a thing but batteries suck.

These holes just have to be some practical joke manufacturers agreed on to see if gaymers will eat it up. And they did!

it's great but mine started double clicking after only a year of use

can some trackballfag explain the appeal to these kind of mouses? Preferably without using
>muh ergonomics

Much less risk of carpal tunnel, basically. Using it isn't as crazy as it may seem, it's just force of habit. Definitely sucks for games though, feels especially unintuitive in shooters.

MX518 Legendary

I fucked myself by using this 10 dollar chink mouse for 5 years and now anything else makes my hand cramp.

Attached: E-Blue-Cobra-Type-R-Gaming-Mouse.jpg (778x519, 100K)

Attached: Zowie FK1.png (1260x840, 171K)

This mouse is objectively the best currently available mouse, you're just a retarded boomer from the counter strike era that has been taught to hate on wireless mouse like a good autist, unironically neck yourself you stupid faggot.

>RGB shit
>Wireless shit
>Glorious 518
real hard choice here retard

>yes, i'll take the MX master

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1242x1394, 377K)

sal pls

?
It's still listed on their website.