He is an audiphile

>he is an audiphile
let me guess, you find scientific racism convincing too right?

Attached: Races_and_skulls.png (342x560, 75K)

Let me guess, you also download YIFY rips?

Umm sweetie

Attached: 1560249662755.png (625x910, 511K)

>scientific racism
leftists came up with a term to dismiss the overwhelming evidence showing vast differences between races

Scientific racism is still scientific.

>humans are exactly the same as dogs
Absolute state of Jow Forums

>can't think of an argument
>resort to a strawman instead
here's your (yike)

The comic is a strawman

The comic is a perfectly charitable representation of modern intersectionalism, actually.

I agree with the proven differences between races, I just don't think it's reason enough to segregate ourselves like Jow Forums says. Just like we coexist peacefully with dogs (which are much more different and dumber than us) I don't see why we can't coexist with people of other races.

I don't see how that has anything to do with feminism.

TALK ABOUT HOW AUDIOPHILES ARE PSEUDOSCIENTIFIC LIKE SCIENTIFIC RACISM
THIS IS NOT A POL THREAD DONT GET ME BANNED

>have zero political awareness
>comment on political issues
Don't do that.

Another Jow Forums thread

Attached: what_rin.png (666x468, 215K)

We should hang leftists on monster cables.

I mean the big problem is "certain" raises that are outrageously violent and criminal, you don't hear complaints about most races anymore because of exactly what you said it's not that big of a deal to mix them up, it's just that some races cause a huge number of problems

>picture is Jow Forums fuel
>op dedicates more words to discussing a Jow Forums topic than to discussing the supposed intended topic of the thread
>"guise dont get me banned lole"

Attached: brnlt.png (382x368, 69K)

Usually what makes certain breeds of dog dumber is too much inbreeding before being regulated

>Jow Forumslitical awareness
Intersectionality, also referred to as intersectional feminism, is a branch of feminism which identifies how different aspects of social and political discrimination overlap with gender.

How is intersectionalism relevant to this?

Many feminists take the concept of intersectionality a step farther and use it to describe how different aspects of social and political discrimination overlap with each other, irrespective of whether one of the aspects in consideration at any given moment happens to be gender.

The user you're talking to is probably one such feminist. Hence why they think intersectionality doesn't inherently have anything to do with feminism.

>Bringing politics into a place it doesn't belong

Why can't polfags and the like stay on their board?