Programming is a joke profession. Why do you never see trannies in mechanical/electrical engineering companies...

Programming is a joke profession. Why do you never see trannies in mechanical/electrical engineering companies, government agencies, NASA, etc?
Why is programming the only STEM profession where you can look like you work hard but do nothing?

Attached: Coraline-Ada-Ehmke.jpg (1645x2053, 521K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.autismresearchcentre.com/papers/2018_Nobili_Autistic-traits-in-treatment-seeking-transgender-adults.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You need to have extreme autism to do it as a job. Trannyism correlates with autism

So why are European programmers not mentally ill. What about Russians and Chinese? Just as good as, if not better, than American ones, without the autism.

>you never see trannies in mechanical/electrical engineering
They exist, you just don't see them since you probably don't work as an engineer.

because nasa trannies don't sperg out on github because muh gnu social movement

The entire web is a joke now.

Attached: wiki.png (720x992, 225K)

There are no american programmers, just pajeets

trannysim is actively pushed into programming, it's not something that actually stems from within.

Me - no, but some classmates from high school are and they tell me so. What companies have trannies?

yeah its kinda weird
I think it will date this period, like disco, or jean jackets, etc.

No more donations to wiki from me. A shame.

Same, fuck wikipedia. It's only good for finding references.

because programming is the only field in which you can pretend to do work without doing anything
someone bring up that epic linux GIRL KODE where she replaced a whole bunch of things with const and nothing else.

Because the Russians and the Chinese are not nations of mentally ill retards enforcing PC culture. Not so sure about the yuros, they certainly are more decadent than Russia and China, but probably not as much as the US.

americans are not mentally ill retards, i actually have a great respect for them from doing business all over world and they're among my top favorite people to deal with. they just have shit (((deep government))) but i expect in the future the whole world will have it too, so we'll see how will other nations cope.

>Chinese
Aren't they jumping out of the windows in Shenzen on a daily basis?

Intel

No, that's taiwan.

The following language communities are tranny-free: Common Lisp, Forth, Ada, APL, J

i agree, but for a more political reason - the future will be more arabian for the eu and more mexican for the usa. Both of these groups do not have very high opinion of the gays ( muslims are of course 1000 time more disgusted by gays ). Basically all I am saying is that a time will come when the current period will be seen as strange and even disgusting by the future less white population.

it will be seen as a literal slavery period

there are. you are just unaware
I personally know 2 who work factory jobs

this shit in tech gets too much attention thanks to SJW infestation and nerds being betamax pushovers, in other industries you'd get btfo in a blink if you ever tried this kind of sabotage under bullshit pretense of 'combating offensive speech' or whatever

Yeah these trannies feel the need for their own intrusive banner on Wikipedia. I thought they only did this banner for donations. Now they're using it for LGBT propaganda shit.

>donations

Donations they don't even need, too.

> start new job, randomly checking git log
> mfw i see commits from OPs pic
why isn't this an issue for people in the trades, or day laborers?

Because the moment a tradesman sees a tranny, violent bludgeonings ensue

Based.

>Tranny joins a construction company
>Too much of a pussy to pick up a shovel and spread concrete
>Too mentally retarded to take instructions from the foreman
>Taking offense to the fact that the word foreman isn't gender-neutral
It can only end in one way; the tranny ends up murdered and encased in concrete like Jimmy Hoffa.

American society is deeply ill and the only way to fix it is to nuke the entire continent.

>without the autism
That's where you're wrong, user.

I do find that gap extremely strange. It applies in other hobbies as well. Wish there was a good explanation.

t. gopnik tovarich

because the requirements for those jobs preclude those individuals or those individuals have managed to shoe themselves in and have immunized themselves against danger. why do you think they're so vocal about their victimhood status? it's a mechanism to aid them in getting away with things that would otherwise get called out

based

Probably because programming is not the easiest profession but easiest to get into and they are choosing it when they get pushed into STEM.

I have one stab at an explanation. It's just a front. There's political forces in the US that wish to promote transsexuals in some way (presumably on the civil rights front). That's why we see a lot of public appearances of openly trans people.
It seems like a complete stab in the dark but something I recall from speedrunning drama is one trans woman being interviewed. She was saying that the speedrunning community doesn't have an overrepresentation of transsexuals it's just the leadership pushing these people to the front (in the case of GDQ).
Not in the way we usually think of it. Read this
docs.autismresearchcentre.com/papers/2018_Nobili_Autistic-traits-in-treatment-seeking-transgender-adults.pdf
At least the abstract. And to be clear when they say 'assigned' they don't mean that people were gender swapped at birth they mean that their sex is the 'assigned' gender. You know, the typical way, we treat males as boys and females as girls.
And the summary of the abstract if you're exceptionally lazy is that females (assigned at birth 'girls') with GD are more likely to score high on autism. While males (assigned at birth 'boys') showed no difference.

Which is not really what I'm seeing where I see trans people publicly (though always on the internet, I don't believe I've met one irl, I'm in Europe).

Is it just me or is enterprise development largely tranny-free? They're definitely common in the FOSS community but you rarely see them doing, for example, .NET CRUD apps.

> Why do you never see trannies in mechanical/electrical engineering companies, government agencies, NASA, etc?
Because of the patriarchy, obviously.

true user, i'm literally shaking.

Europeans found an outlet in furry ERP already

It honestly feels like there's just a handful of extreme cases like OP pic related that people on here like to harp on constantly, I've never dealt with these problems with any openly trans individuals I've met in person

It is very easy to get a skewed perception of what's going on in the world when you're on a place like Jow Forums where the most extreme people on any side of any given issue are in the room yelling at each other about it 24/7

>Jow Forums
Any social media really. Though you're clearly being encircled with like-minded people there. It's annoying to try to break that all the time.