Check this!!!

Yoo check out this shit. your not gonna believe but I got this for free. cant believe I got this... damn.... whatchu guys think I should do now???

Attached: JPEG_20190620_183948.jpg (3120x4160, 1.96M)

You will never be white

>your not gonna believe but I got this for free

We know you stole it Daquaan

yo whats that gotta do with anything

give it back trayvon

bruh cmon whachu think I am some sorta thief?

yo anyone got some real advice, what should I do with this thing?

install gentoo

give it back tyrone

That is a bigass guitar pick. Good luck finding an instrument big enough to use it on.

give it back tyrone

man this shit so heavy and this thread is wack

shoot yourself in the head with a shotgun

Salty ass crackers, cant even keep their women, so how can they keep their pcs

>thread phrased less than eloquently, but at least undeniably about technology, is posted by a dark skinned person
>half the replies are about the person being dark skinned
>exactly one of the replies is about the technology pictured, and it's a joke
>one more of the replies is very rude for an unspecified reason which may or may not be that OP is dark skinned
>one more of the replies is "install gentoo"
>the remaining replies are OP expressing indignation that their thread has gone this way
So basically, it doesn't matter if the thread is about technology or not, as soon as there is a brown foot in the picture everyone refuses to discuss technology.
Every day I remember anew why I despise this place.

Fuck off, niggerfaggot. What website do you think you're on?

so leave

Dayum whitebois on suicide watch, i bet you guys get out breath drinking onions lattes.

>dark skinned
>person
Kys DaMarcus

But then I'd have nothing to hate.
Besides, /dpt/ and [s4s] are funny.
As if that's any excuse. Blue boards are civilized sometimes, I don't see why this can't be one of those times.

The OP was a shitpost. People started shitposting. Did you expect otherwise?

>The OP was a shitpost.
How exactly?
It's about technology isn't it?

So what's the point of putting your nigger foot in the pic if not for inciting comments?

Stealing isn't getting it for free, Darquorious.

How new are you? Back to whatever dilating discord shithole you came from.

Attached: tenor.gif (350x204, 2.52M)

Keep seething white pig

yo dawg im just trying to figure shit out you catch my drift, like I got this alienware area 51 R2 from my wealthy uncle and its got an NVidia GTX 980 and im wondering whether I should bother using SLI to add aditional cards or upgrade to the latest Nvidia GTX 1080 TI im currently going to uni for electrical engineering and want to figure the best way to spec out this outdated alienware Area51

How else are you going to point at something on the floor but with your foot? I suppose you could use your hand, but the camera would have to be far away to capture both your hand and what you're pointing at, or else you'd have to bend over. The prior would defeat the purpose of the picture (unless a closer shot was circumstantially impossible), and the latter would be uncomfortable.

As for why OP felt the need to point at it when the camera is already pointed at it, who knows, but it's not inconceivable, and it seems pretty clear to me that's the intention.

This thread made me laugh OP. Thanks!

I've been here for years. Just because I know this is going to keep happening doesn't mean it magically stops pissing me off. Nor does it mean I don't get to keep complaining about it.

>post an argument that people are being stupid in this thread over the op being dark skinned
>a majority of direct replies to this argument are about the op being dark skinned
>number of actual counterarguments: 0
I rest my case

man you niggas must be a bunch of cheeto loving kkk praying nigga hating trump supportas, man I cant even....

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif (360x254, 1.27M)

what is that?

A cracker without salt is just shitty bread dude

Hey could you put on a tripcode please? I would like to be able to highlight and see your insightful comments at a glance :) Thanks!

That reminds me
Fuck I love being white

be a good lil niglet an keep continuing to kill your fellow primates so we don't have

Attached: niggersaled.jpg (594x412, 145K)

Just remember white boi, south africa is your future

Fuck off, if you think I'm dumb enough to actually believe anyone on this website ever asks someone to put on a tripcode for any purpose other than filtering them then clearly you can't even read.
I gotta say you're really not helping your own case here, in fact if I didn't know better I'd say from the start you've been a white guy pretending to be black for laughs and you're giving a deliberate lukewarm support of the arguments I'm making in your defense so as to undermine those arguments by association.

nah dawg im totally black I was born in deteroit in the hood with my single mother collecting wellfare.

difference is i has guns and i look forward to the chimps chimpin out

Listen here snow shit, I know u cucks aint gonna do shit. I can already see that with south africa and europe. Sheeeeit

Mother fucking mother fucking nigger faggots

Give it back Jamal...

Attached: (siren blaring).jpg (1000x568, 124K)

Mark. Ass. Brownie.

why would you be black?