warosu.org/g/thread/56324126
files.catbox.moe/14dg7t.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=eZBegZQi79Y
youtube.com/watch?v=bNci_Kolptc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>some guy
>his hairline

the fact that you dont know who that is makes it even funnier
what are some other big shows that never recovered from petty drama?

This guy is still on the internet?

>yay e-celeb time yayayay consume and pretend to have friends yay

who the fuck is this?

I don't understand it from a viewer point of view
Pistol fucked off to twitch where she makes money off incels as she always has, Wendell created a whole empire of a community and Logan got Qain at least. They were bouncing back fine around christmas 2018 with crit tv and then all of a sudden they went back on their rebranding, and everyone quit watching them. I don't understand why they would do this unless they won some legal battle over teksyndicate but at that point there crit tv had more value

Attached: Capture.png (559x521, 20K)

It sounds like from his post on Reddit he was finally able to get the money together to buy the shares of the company that Wendell owned back so he can do whatever he wanted with it

what drama?

They mostly died because the youtube algorithm kills channels that rebrand, as well as niche audiences don't enjoy major shifts in content, and they wouldn't stop bouncing back and forth between pure pc hardware and gaming shit.

warosu.org/g/thread/56324126

there is no way wendell doesnt laugh himself to sleep every night over this, what a chess move

Attached: Capture.png (585x586, 648K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Did he ever own up to banging a tranny furry?

>tfw The Wendell Show actually became the best tech yt channel out there

Attached: 1551309327302.jpg (827x833, 163K)

I don't even understand what he's talking about ~30% of the time but if he gets excited so do I.

I stopped watching tek syndicate before this drama. Just didn't trust Logan (and by extension the channel) after some statements he made at some point. Who knows what.
But Wendell is the component I felt I missed. I'm glad level1techs is what it is.

>dyes hair. doesn't dye beard,

what an unbelievable faggot. i wonder what his pussy hair looks like

When their view count started falling I thought they would be done by the end of the year. I was right

>I stopped watching tek syndicate before this drama.
>mfw the only videos I ever watched from Tek had Wendel on them

Attached: Fascinating - Smug Kids.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

>Logan got Qain at least.
I thought Qain and Logan having a falling out is what started this whole drama.

If it didn't have my man Wendell in it i just didn't give a shit, He actually knew things.

OOOOF

Not looking good there Ward Hal-
Oh shit I mean "Logan".

:^) wolfereen so kewl I has to rename mieself :^)

files.catbox.moe/14dg7t.mp4

logan kicked qain and said he stole shit, probably gave him shit and then took it back after Wendell shit.

As someone on the outside I think it's important to note that Qain and Logan originally started out as business partners and not employee/boss.

Logan gained influence by handling finances and comedy while Qain handled the software/hardware.

I'm a little bit sad that AMD doesn't make branded RAM anymore. Now my Amada shrineputer will never be complete.

Attached: 14dg7t.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Wendell is the best. The tranny and amd shill jokes were great.

youtube.com/watch?v=eZBegZQi79Y

This.
I just try not to make fast movements to blend in here honestly.

Attached: 235235235234234.jpg (2048x1025, 123K)

The guy has walking autism.

>shaves moustache
>leaves beard
>muh black metal which is in reality is plain 80s boomer metal
>atheist that has to include christianity in every forced joke
>makes cringy deep tone voices in a seductive manner constantly
>knows nothing about the tech he shills
>constantly attacking his viewers
>larps as german/nordic/pagan any chance he can get but is 50% native american
>lel muh zweihander le german hurrrr :^)
>never finished music or game that he brags about for over 5 years

>chad wendell
>does less video
>better quality videos
>makes more money
>lives in Kentucky where cost living is probably cheaper than Portland.

I don't watch his videos, when did he attack viewers? only time probably when he was fighting with Wendell.

>when you are too old for this shit, but you got nothing else so you try to be hip.
wasn't childhood friends with Wendell? how did they team up for youtube...

Every time someone said he was doing too many advertisements.

There was a week full of advertisement videos without any other videos once.
Also his goals with the channel.
No one really enjoyed WASD (gaming portion with pistol) and the wanted more technical content.

He promised a Linux channel for like 4 years and kept combating the audience.
People got upset with his priorities with spending.
Unaccounted money that wasn't going towards filming equiptment which were the projected goals on patreon.
(He bought things with company money and allowed Pistol to get a furry costume for her streaming channel and this is very shady because she also lived with him rent free)

This was very stressful because he would constantly complain about filming equiptment quality for months and months worth of videos.
>sorry guys it's not me it's just that this equiptment sucks and we're indie channel so HELP US OUTTTTTTTT GUYS YOURE OUR LAST HOPEEE
Despite making thousands of dollars on patreon.

We wanted a booking system to show company expenses and he kept giving excuses.
Plenty of times he would say we are wrong and he's the one who grew the channel so he knows.

He setup rules in the forums and discord (no swearing ect) but didn't obey them and allowed Pistol to also disobey teh rules and banned viewers when they did the same as they did.

Then when he was caught multiple times he shut down the forum for a week or more and never admitted wrong doing.
He claimed "I'm going steve jobs for now" and didn't say a word for a week.
Eventually he turned it back on but said that everyone needs to stop with drama and never apologized.
He also revoked a bunch of community mods because they were being neutral.

Wendel didn't want to but he got kind of roped into it.
He had his own tech support business.

It was actually even stressful for him at a lot of points because Logan was shoveling every task off to him. (he built the shop website, forums, local network, ect) but he wanted to help his friend.

Eventually he became more and more involved and Logan figured he'd just hire him anyways.
He started to coherse Wendel onto the Tek as content then despite Wendels then social awkwardness.

In the longer run I think it provided Wendel with a output for his thoughts and creativity which made him stick around.
It also helped him be more of a presenter and socially capable to convey his ideas to others.

Must have been kind of shitty to bail your friend out constantly till he convinces you to work for him taking up your only freetime away from your normal job for years and then you get fucked over down the road.

He could have quit both jobs and worked for someone like IBM full time and retired in his 50s.

Attached: 1557437796217-g.png (512x700, 69K)

>>muh black metal which is in reality is plain 80s boomer metal
Power metal is boomer metal, and black metal is pretty big with zoomers.

This was literally what killed TekSyndicate

>It sounds like from his post on Reddit
you need to go back

What I meant to saw was that he claims he's into hardcore black metal but when you hear it, it sounds like metallica or motorhead.

He's the boomer who says he likes hard rock and it's just normal rock like guns & roses.

It was really just a rice grain that knocked over the tower.
There's plenty of other reasons that built up over the years and it's not solely on the fact of the fur suit.
That was just the law straw for everyone involved and the viewers.

Wendel loaning Logan $100k years ago to start TekSyndicate which he didn't pay back until after this mess for example.
There's other reasons mentioned in this thread too.

Yeah I still remember some things. Sad it all came crashing down because I liked it. After TekSyndicate died I left Jewtube.

you wanna know what? fuck you bud, Wendell is top fucking tier

I agree.
If I was Logan I would have given Wendell his own show and stepped back.

Cut the pistol gaming from the network, give
Qain his own cyberpunk themed political and gaming show.

Remove all sponsered advertisement videos and only do unbiased views for frugal hardware instead of hardware you audience can't afford.
He could have his own little seperate music production/hardware review show on the network too but everything else he should have let them manage themselves and backed away.

Sad feels.

What a fucking faggot

I can't really fault Logan. Dude was just a salesman for TigerDirect. They were raking in some serious money and he was not prepared for it. He ego tripped and got btfo. There's nothing like it now. Linus on the other hand has managed his shit pretty well for all these years. I kinda admire him for it. Linus even tho kinda homo erotic when he was around Luke seems like a real cool dude. He even tried to bring his old co-worker the Crazy Russian over and gave him a job but I always got the vibe the Crazy Russian was not the sharpest guy around. Poor guy has no job now.

Logan still owned the brand, but having a new name was just a short phase for him

Hell no. Pistol was into other men. Hahahha

>I always got the vibe the Crazy Russian was not the sharpest guy around
I like him, what's the official statement of his departure?

I liked him too but if you watch the last video he appears on you can clearly see it. That he's not, you know... He seems lost about what the video is about and Linus has to loop him in but he still replies with rubbish. Made me sad to see him struggle like that. Apparently he sued Linus but I don't know. They know each other for a long time and Linus brought him back but he left. I hope he's alright.

Honestly, the old Logan and Wendell TekSyndicate banter was comfy AF. I watch Level1Techs but they get a bit dull at times.

Yes and they try to replicate it but it's not the same. It feels forced but it's better than nothing.

>nigga look at his hair
He should just shave it he would look much better

Attached: hairline.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

logan is from my neck of the woods and i've always found him really chill, seems like he'd be easy to get along with. seems like the type of guy who has a lot of okay-to-good ideas but lacks either the talent or dedication (or both) to really get too far with any one of them

wendell seems to have long lines of people waiting to jerk him off but he's always annoyed me; seems like he has a huge ego and like never takes any meaningful risks in life, just sort of comfortably sits back and takes easy potshots/criticizes others. kind of a boring douche imo

pistol is like the ultimate evolved form of those e-girls that always plagued your experience on MMOs from the 00s/multiplayer games in general nowadays, the ones that always weasel their way into leadership roles and you
have to watch as nerds shower them with undeserved praise constantly. definitely a sufferer of Not Like Other Girls syndrome

i don't know much about qain. seems pretty weird and not in a good way. heard that he stole shit -- not cool, hope it's not true. i think he's into mazda rx-7's though, so he's probably pretty cool

anyone else relate to this /blog post?

same

Why do computers make people age so badly?
Dude looked like a handsome 20yo 8 years ago and now looks like a 50 year old dad that picks his kids up for weekend visits from his ex wife.

Attached: 1561055441299.jpg (962x1018, 185K)

ALL FURRIES SHOULD BE GASSED
/BASED
/REDPILLED
/FUCK REDDIT

LOL, this

Attached: 1444252920956.gif (290x260, 1.49M)

Logan was an incompetent fuck, in a very bad way. He even fired the financial lady in charge of his finances because he was just too much of an idiot to see how uncontrolled their spending was. And the worst thing yet, he didn't even bother to hire a cheaper replacement he boasted about on video. Truth be told, his lack of people management is why that shitstorm happened the way it did.

having the brand is meaningless is your videos are worse than linustech tips, and you spout meme conspiracies.

Why do people grow beards, but shave the moustache?
It just looks bad and silly.

it's more just that it isn't Jow Forums, who tf cares about a tech yters hairline

youtube.com/watch?v=bNci_Kolptc

Attached: pistol.webm (720x1280, 1.38M)

Haven't been on Jow Forums in like 5 years. Has she come out as MtF yet? What's with the birdshot on her face? Disgusting fetal alcohol goblin kike.

>Gorilla knuckles

Attached: dat man hand.jpg (421x411, 14K)