Man they are really coming after this guy

Man they are really coming after this guy.

Attached: oof.png (595x249, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lavieencode.net/inspiration/4-reasons-you-cant-learn-to-code-that-have-nothing-to-do-with-being-lazy-or-a-poor-programmer/
twitter.com/lavie_encode/status/1141830881855909889?s=20
twitter.com/js_tut/status/1141432344076836880?s=20
twitter.com/lavie_encode/status/1141829641021403136?s=20
twitter.com/neiltyson/status/342005336712040449?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've been watching the whole shitshow and the one fatty that kept going after him has put my sides in orbit.

post examples

Heres an example of her blog. Literally saying the reason losers cant code is because they have a conditshun.
lavieencode.net/inspiration/4-reasons-you-cant-learn-to-code-that-have-nothing-to-do-with-being-lazy-or-a-poor-programmer/

Salads and raw veggies taste like cat shit so I just end up skipping meals out of a combination of apathy and spite, I hate it.

I don't follow the same people you do. I don't want to pollute my Twitter shadow account with this garbage either.
But I feel the need to indulge. What happened?

The post in the op makes no sense but it makes a point. Not sure it's fitting of a Javascript programmer however. They're bloated as fuck.

muh wahmenincode

what gets me about her is that she demands that his behavior isnt welcome in "HER" community, stupid bitch

Acts like a victim when called out.
twitter.com/lavie_encode/status/1141830881855909889?s=20

Someone in the last thread put it best, she's an activist pretending to be a programmer

The worst part is there are actual pitfalls that people fall into that cause them to drop programming that could be avoided, but aren't even mentioned.

It all started with this tweet, so id start there.
twitter.com/js_tut/status/1141432344076836880?s=20

Based.
twitter.com/lavie_encode/status/1141829641021403136?s=20

you are worse than those fucking useless fat pieces of shit. Tasteless idiot.

>Philadelphian, Drupal core developer, friend to pit bulls, hater of toxic masculinity, he/him
Why the fuck was I taught not to stereotype as a kid? They are all exactly the same.

Look look she cant even fit behind her laptop. Oh nonono.

Attached: 1080x360~2.jpg (270x359, 24K)

That statement IS stupid though.
>doc, i need something for my STD
>just wear a condom, lol
It's too late. Not gaining weight won't help you LOSE weight.

Were you raised by niggers?

The martyr of our generation

He is insinuating that fat people are a lost cause and not worth the time or effort to be around. He is right.

I read through the tweets and I still don't understand the problem or why this is worth discussing. Some literal who angered some (fat) literal whos online and we care why?

He is wrong.
I have respect for fat people I see at the gym or otherwise exercising. Weight won't come off immediately, they may remain overweight for years still, but they are trying to improve themselves.
People who aren't doing shit get nothing from me, though.

>linking
Well. The gesture is what counts. I'll use tor I guess.

Why are we having a second thread about this?

Attached: 1545339352941.jpg (336x518, 45K)

It's very difficult to tell if people aren't doing shit though.
Just keep that in mind.
t. Someone who wants to eat his cake and have it

If you don't know them, sure. Which is why you shouldn't jump to either conclusion.

you don't lose weight going to the gym or exercising. you lose it by not being a complete glutton and eating way over your TDE. exercise is for getting in shape and building your cardiovascular and muscles. eating less is losing weight.

Fat will drop off you like water if you are obese and working out three times a week. As long as your caloric intake isn't greater than your energy expended. Most fatties go to the gym and just do some bullshit yoga that doesn't increase their heart rate, then go home and eat 1kg of cheesy chips. Fatties are a lost cause. Its self destruction. And just like there is no such thing as a former junkie, there is no such thing as a former lard arse.

Exercising expends energy dumbass.

Even if you knew them they might just be really shit at getting fit. Though that's not what I was thinking about mainly. Happy to see you're not prejudicial.

I fucking hate web developers

Exercise helps. It is also time you WON'T be eating.
Literally the more you breathe the more weight you are getting rid of.

Someone who is fat should do both, because if you're fat you for fucking sure aren't in any kind of shape. It's all part of being more healthy in general.

You shouldn't lose weight just so you can say you weigh less, you should do it to be healthier, and cardio is mandatory if you don't want to have a heart attack at 35.

He's not even insinuating that. He's saying "Don't introduce technical debt (bloat) and hope to remove it later, because it's unlikely you'll ever be able to clean it up." and using fatness as an analogy for it, since it's easier to not get fat than it is to lose weight.

It's not so much about "getting fit" as it just is about increasing your physical activity.

My genetics and hormones don't allow me to lose weight. I only eat salads for my meals and I stay at 250lb. Its a serious problem for a lot of people in the world.

>because if you're fat you for fucking sure aren't in any kind of shape
Except their calves will be juicy as fuck. I'm glad I was never fat but I'm jelly of those ex-fatty calves I'll never be able to attain.

Attached: p5wIm7p[1].jpg (500x1125, 207K)

I'm pretty sure we just said exactly the same thing.

>doing CSS first
oh no no no

what the actual fuck am I reading

Attached: file.png (837x301, 35K)

He never really said anything about not being worth the time to be around though. Anyone in the tech field knows fat people.

Im not disagreeing that it is stupid. Bit trchnically it's true. No one ever lost weight by gaining it.

This is either not true, you're putting an absurd amount of stuff on your salads, or you're drinking too much. Would you make this bet? I will watch you every minute of the day for two months. If you're right, I will give you $20k. If you're wrong, you will give me $20k.

I always see these fat people eating salad and basically drinking salad dressing and a litre of coke.

literally who?

Its so hard to never be believed about this. The only thing I ever eat are salads. Even if I go to to an all you can eat I only eat salad. The only other things I have are my morning and evening coffees. Thin privilege is real and its a serious problem. Not everyone was born with perfect genetics and has perfect hormones.

A sort of popular coder. He's funny because he can troll fatties without actually saying anything actually offensive.

OK, down to make $20k then?

If you eat more calories than you lose, you will gain weight. It's astounding how many theories and excuses people have been able to come up with to get away from this basic fact.

A fat person is more likely to have negative value in your life than a healthy person. Its self destruction, similar to habitual drug use. Its not good to surround yourself with people like this.

>blog about learning to code
>"people usually start with HTML and CSS"

Attached: daffy_duck.jpg (719x719, 62K)

>going to all you can eat
Are you retarded?

i very much doubt there is a person with genetics which can cause a a net negative calorie intake to be too low to be healthy
you're either eating too much, or not exercising enough
"i only eat salad" just doesn't say much. genetics can only do so much, it's physically impossible to gain weight if you eat less than you lose

Reality.

You could say that about tons of groups of people, but I'm not gonna exclusively hang out with a bunch of mild mannered Luke Wilson clones.

There's no way that would be possible to set up, and you wouldn't pay the money when you see that I'm genetically fat instead of calorie fat.

Hormones are most important. I'm fat through hormones not calories.

No? What's your problem. I'm not a genius I'm just a normal american.

how the fuck did they "start with the backend" and then find basic programming concepts in javascript difficult?

>Hormones are most important.
You know what the most important part of this post was?
>I'm fat
literally nothing else you wrote was worth reading. Cope and have exercise.

people who want to lose weight don't go to all-you-can-eat restaurants

>genetics defies thermodynamics

Exactly. Junkies, alcoholics, and the homeless are the same. I would also advise not wasting time with those either.

I don't know what a Luke Wilson is but overly timid people or people with a lack of drive and personality are quite boring and uninspiring but they aren't inflicting physical and emotional damage on themselves.

Where does it say that?

>There's no way that would be possible to set up, and you wouldn't pay the money when you see that I'm genetically fat instead of calorie fat.
I'm taking a sabbatical from work due to previous successes in business. I have two months to kill. Besides you'd be paying me lol

>I'm genetically fat instead of calorie fat.
looks like we've discovered the worlds' first over-unity device

Attached: wn1mhpnfzqz11.jpg (630x602, 48K)

the sentence right before the one I highlighted
>if you made it this far, regardless of if you're focusing on Front-End or Back-End, your education should shift to javascript eventually

He's the kind of guy who'd normally be on the side of the screeching harpies who are trying to kill him with text at the moment. So the only thing to be learned from this is that you can never assume you're safe from social justice. The hatred will consume everything and everyone that gets it's attention.

So it literally doesn't say what you said.

Just because they call it all you can eat doesn't mean you have to eat until you explode. I estimate I eat only around 80-90% of full capacity at a buffet since friends invite me.

Nobody cares about your silly little diet buddy.

We have all heard the orbital jokes. Give it a rest buddy.

As you know its not possible to do a big brother style surveillance on me. If I went out of your surveillance for a second you would claim you win or some similar game.

JavaScript is the best ecosystem. Its the only programming community I have felt safe with as a person-of-size. Every single person at the Go conference I went to had thin privilege and made it clear I wasn't welcome in the Go community.

I hope you idiots now realize you are being baited.

>I estimate I eat only around 80-90% of full capacity
>easily thousands of calories

Sorry about your genetics.

>person-of-size
okay, you're trolling

>We have all heard the orbital jokes. Give it a rest buddy.
no, an over-unity device is a device which outputs more than it is given as input
such as person who gains weight despite eating less than they're burning
neither are physically possible

astonished anyone gives a fuck

isn't that like every female programmer with lefty politics?

>css and html first
>had trouble with css
weblet genocide when?

veggies are pointless. do not eat them. they taste like garbage for a reason. they have no calories, shitty nutrients, and are full of toxins that we only sort of tolerate.
drop the carbs, drop the pounds. eat meat with fat. you're welcome.

>salad dressing has no calories

nothing wrong with eating fats i'll give you that.. but what the fuck are these so called "toxins"?? fuck even apple seeds contain arsenic, but because the dose is small it's irrelevant. anyone with half a brain not to fall for pseudo science can tell you that the poison is in the dose.

are the obese even human?

it's not so much the arsenic-type things, it's the native built-in pesticides that everyone thinks has zero effects on humans. we're a lot bigger and more complicated than the bugs they target, but chronic consumption still isn't good for you...look up lectins and oxolates for a good start. gluten disrupts the lining of the intestine in EVERYONE. not just 'celiac positive' people; they are just particularly sensitive. keep in mind that every single plant we eat as 'good for us' has been domesticated and modified from it's natural form for hundreds if not thousands of years; the reason we need so much pesticide on them is because we've weakened their natural defenses to make them more edible in the first place.

No

What?
I honestly don't care if there are less shit programmers to go around. They may actually become something useful, like a trash collector or a dog walker.

>lavieencode.net/inspiration/4-reasons-you-cant-learn-to-code-that-have-nothing-to-do-with-being-lazy-or-a-poor-programmer/

Is "she" a bloke?

>twitter.com/lavie_encode/status/1141829641021403136?s=20
AHHH HA HA HA
A legend is born!
iFattlers btfo!

Attached: 1557147306953.gif (500x491, 376K)

100000000000% wrong. If you were locked in a room with only enough food and water per day to not die, you would lose weight. Using your own logic, if you starved yourself you’d gain weight. Does that make sense? No, it’s physically impossible by every single metric. Your body can’t store fat it doesn’t have.

Why are Americans unable to stop shoving food in their mouths?
Here's another good one btw
twitter.com/neiltyson/status/342005336712040449?lang=en
All I eat is fast food and garbage. I'm thin because I don't overeat.
One thing I've noticed about most Americans though is that when they eat they never put down the utensils between bites, I think this is a large contributing factor.

Attached: 1523086292861.png (496x488, 213K)

I neither go out of my way to hang out with fat people nor avoid it. It's a health problem but it's unrelated to me.

all of those twitter do have lefty politics - the female 'devs' and their s-o-ysoaked defenders anyway

Do you realize exercising makes people hungry as fuck? Fat people should start only with a diet and start cardio training only if they manage to lose enough weight via diet

>thermodynamics
>Nobody cares about your silly little diet buddy.
Goddamn it you have to be trolling, no one can be this retarded

second thread about this nig

well that is one way to sugarcoat duning kruger

Attached: dunning.png (888x834, 134K)