You guys killed him

You guys killed him

Attached: terry-davis.jpg (900x900, 112K)

So we have a recorded moment in history of Jow Forums actually going too far?

The racism and the drum kit got him kicked out

how did i kill a crazy man who killed himself?

By encouraging unhealthy behavior to the point that he took it seriously and fucked up his life

No it was the damn CIA Niggers Operation Train

Attached: 1411006668442.png (641x319, 35K)

It was metocuck's shitty squad

>You guys killed him
No you killed him

Attached: Offiziell.png (2000x2666, 50K)

it's better this way

redpill me on cia nigger meme
I know it's one of terry delusions, but I'm curious how did he got that

consequences will never be the same

F

Cia are all niggers, and cia niggers glow in the dark. If you see one at night while driving, just run them over. Is there anything unclear about that? Tide goes in, tide goes out.

CIA niggers glow in the dark is an alusion to the fact that the CIA uses hidden in plain sight tactics in order to sow discord.
Which it has been proven, over and over again, to be the absolute truth. Specially on Jow Forums. Every post asking for the open erradication of some people, exact locations, incitement of violence, etc is a glownigger trying to pin it down in one of the few places where freedom of speech is not only encouraged but constantly defended and tested.
Schyzos are deeply troubled people who sometimes can see things from a different perspective entirely from the common man. Terry Davis clearly knew about deepstate involvement in many of the national and international sow of discord and it's just how he could best expalin their behaviours.
RIP

n word

This is was most likely LARP but some people were trying to help Terry financially. He may still be alive if it had a fixed abode.

Attached: 1536113421343.png (1280x800, 147K)

good, he deserved it

I think we all know deep down CIA niggers killed Terry

Terry was fucking crazy what drugs do you guys think he was on?

One of the most common hallucinations in schizo people is seeing certain things "shine" or "more bright". Now I don't now if this feeds their delusions as they believe this is a revelation of whatever they suddenly "realized" but it makes sense.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
We killed more than one person
Fucking underage /b/ newfangled mongol NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: 1558430452077.jpg (1434x670, 117K)

Hey I know its a meme but if you really don't know please think about it from his perspective.

>try templeos a few days before he dies
>think to myself it's ok but just a meme
>Terry might have used his schizophrenic mind powers to pick up on me not liking it
Don't fug wit me op

Attached: mahwaif.jpg (225x225, 10K)

There were definitely times when Terry showed his Paypal screen, and hundreds of dollars were coming from what appeared to be the owner of Slither.io. That could quite possibly be his post in the screenshot. Interesting.

Attached: 1533262188202.jpg (1153x1007, 140K)

i didn't know that and i used to work in psychiatry before i became a software dev

true

after that he became one of my memes

Why do reddit and kiwi farms retards always scapegoat Jow Forums?

Jow Forums must be an evil place full of hackers and killers judging by what the media and Top 10 Most Disturbing Jow Forums Posts youtube videos say.

I reassured him in autistic, gee technology terms that his condition is nothing to be ashamed of. Very soon thereafter he started acting out against his parents, and got kicked out. I do feel guilty for stoking a deranged ego which was better off kept in check by insecurity.

What about Porsche girl?

>You guys killed him
Sorry, I'm not CIA nigger

Attached: jedi monk drum set.gif (480x270, 1.76M)

No. He was sick and the train was the only cure.

Being a security nerd + paranoia + deliberate affirmations

Paranoia = anxiety + fear

Drugs like meth and even coffee can cause anxiety and agitation. Heavy drug addicts are likely to be paranoid from fear of being caught plus the anxiety produced by the drug.

Schizos have uncontrolled hallucinations which trigger fear and anxiety which causes the victim to be heavily paranoid. Schizophrenia (or simply, uncontrolled hallucinations) is a very tragic mental disorder since it can start a chain of multiple disorders like paranoia and the failure differentiate hallucinations to reality.

>You guys killed him
Yeah, I'm pretty proud of that actually.

Jow Forums enabled his lewd behaviour by sending him a drumkit and money for alcohol, which in turn led to him falling out with his parents (which Jow Forums again cheered and encouraged him). When he was living in his van in the driveway of his parents and contemplating whether he should move back in again, Jow Forums told him to do the opposite and continued to send him money for beer. When he finally moved to Portland, Jow Forums showed up to take "fun selfies" with him instead of taking him in and give him shelter.

Attached: terry-and-a-soyboy.jpg (3024x4032, 3.09M)

How can you be fucking batshit insane yet actually a good programer?

Nope where Atheist Linus fagboys.

Attached: linusNiggersBtfo.jpg (2167x1871, 400K)

The best programmers are kinda looney.
John Carmack for example.

He was offered a job many times and refused.

>relative offers to house him
>he refuses

>You guys killed him
He should have made a better deal.

Encouraged by Jow Forums

he is fat and balding

>is
was
Terry is kill

John Cardiel?

fuck off CIAnigger

>tfw miss terry so much, I started projecting him to mcafee

Attached: 1545001153473.png (591x655, 235K)

He's not dead

this guy's twitter is full of CIA talk what the fuck is with this nigger

Back in the 80's the CIA used random men for lsd experiments. there are a few notable suicides after this. frank olsen iirc. they would usually hire prostitutes to dose them in motels.
terry had his breakdown in a motel after visiting a prostitute, which was referred to in a wired.com article.
terry was unusual because he survived for such a long time afterwards.

being looney is okay but when it cuts into your hygiene and thinking ability to hold a job and maintain the most basic of adult functioning it is clearly an illness that deserves treatment

even before trannys infosec was always open to looneys. a lot of atypical thinkers are welcome there. a very tolerant community.

coke. a lot of it.

Coprophilia

Plot Twist: He's still alive.

Good. World is better off without a violent schizo. Now, if we could get all violent criminals to off themselves...