Can you connect multiple computers together via a USB hub?

Can you connect multiple computers together via a USB hub?

Attached: 71a4bwF0yPL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 13K)

No, retard.

What

Ah, sweet summertime...

I don't know what you're on about, retard

Rude. Downvoted.
You have to have at least 80 IQ to post.
Agreed.

drink bleach

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

Rude. Downvoted.

No. USB 2.0 had a protocol for it but it wasn't really carried forward and it needed specific support to begin with, so USB is one way. It's unfortunate but networking is the best way to connect computers

retard

Autist

hub alone, no. i imagine there could be a device that works like an usb router that's recognized separately for each computer it's connected to and it joins computers on the same network, but then it's probably easier to just get an usb ethernet adapter

Rude. Downvoted.

Drink piss you neckbeard, faggot

you'd only be able to do this for data transfers:
first you'll need to get a usb male-male cable so you can plug it into the other computer
then get a flash drive or some kind or external hdd and plug it into one of the ports.
you should then be able to read and write to it from both computers you have connected

the absolute country of the technology board

I've got a USB to USB cable with a board in the middle that shows up as USB Ethernet adapters on both connected machines

Not through a hub.
Though you can connect two machines directly to each other via Thunderbolt USB-C.

usb OTG is the only standard.

Have sex

Yes. What you do is plug the USB hub to one computer, plug a usb cable into the hub, then plug the free end into the other computer.

NOW WHO'S RETARDED???!!

Attached: 51yBn--WIsL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 11K)

A long fucking ass time ago, I had a usb-male to usb-male cable that used some weird proprietary software that let you transfer data between two PCs.

It was neato at the time but you're really better off just using Ethernet.

with a crossover cable yes

Yes, for two computers running Windows it works, one as the source the other just plugged in. I don't know about more or other operating systems but try it. You can also just use a Ethernet cable instead then you don't need a hub or adapter.

build a custom usb hub and you can have a USB cluster

Yes, Windows supports it natively.
I think only 2.0 cables for it exist though, but I'm probably wrong, you can still manually use a patch cable and two USB ethernet adapters though.

Attached: file.png (300x224, 73K)