Meet your new chinese cpu overlord: Zhaoxin KX-6000

6月19日,国产x86处理器厂商——上海兆芯在上海科技大学举办了“创新科技 芯向未来——中央处理器创新技术产业生态发展论坛”,并正式发布新一代16nm 3.0GHz x86 CPU产品——开先KX-6000和开胜KH-30000系列处理器。

据介绍,兆芯新一代处理器单颗SoC芯片包含了CPU、GPU和芯片组,具备高性能和低功耗的特点,非常适合PC、超极本、服务器和嵌入式计算等各种硬件平台。同时,新一代处理器已完成多款软件产品的兼容性认证,并且有多个硬件产品已完成开发,可快速满足政府办公、金融、交通、教育、能源以及网络安全等领域的用户需求。

兆芯此次正式发布的开先KX-6000/开胜KH-30000系列处理器基于16nm工艺,是国内首款主频达到3.0GHz的国产通用处理器,单芯片集成了8核心CPU,DDR4内存控制器(支持双通道DDR4-3200内存),PCIe 3.0、SATA 3、USB 3.1控制器,支持DP、HDMI、VGA等多种显示接口,且IO接口规范达到业内先进标准,可基于单芯片构建整机系统,大幅降低开发成本与难度。开先KX-6000系列处理器还集成高性能GPU,支持4K超高清视频解码;开胜KH-30000系列处理器支持ECC内存,还具备双路互联ZPI2.0技术,可带来包括虚拟化等方面性能的更大幅度提升,更好满足服务器产品应用需求。

Attached: DVCuxQ3XkAAlsSG.jpg (700x700, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vc3realzhRg
youtube.com/watch?v=JODQ7FlAaXg
medium.com/@leohezhao/notes-for-30th-anniversary-of-tiananmen-incident-f098ef6efbc2
youtube.com/watch?v=AP7utU8Efow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

兆芯新一代处理器是首个主频达到3.0GHz的国产通用CPU,具备高性能低功耗优势

具体性能指标方面,官方称,开先KX-6000/开胜KH-30000芯片集成度进一步增强,性能提升50%,性能功耗比是兆芯上一代产品的3倍,能够带来更具效率的交互体验,同时凭借性能和功耗方面的优化,开先KX-6000系列处理器可更好的满足移动平台设备的配置需要。

据兆芯总工程师王惟林表示,KX-6000系列产品在性能跑分方面已经和Intel的第七代桌面i5处理器(i5-7400)相当。兆芯会持续开发更高性能的处理器产品,以期进一步缩小和intel/AMD产品之间的差距。

根据此前兆芯公布的路线图显示,规划中的KX-7000将基于全新的微架构,不仅支持DDR5,还将演进到PCIe 4.0总线,而兆芯总工王惟林称KX-7000的性能目标是,将达到同期AMD的水平。

兆芯副总经理罗勇表示表示:“兆芯新一代开先KX-6000/开胜KH-30000系列处理器创造了多个业内领先,包括16nm可量产的、主频最高3.0GHz的SoC处理器,单颗芯片集成了CPU、GPU和芯片组,可实现完整的PC接口,目前已有多家PC平台完成同步开发工作,以及软件兼容性测试,在嵌入式领域也有多款产品同时推出。我们相信,在未来,兆芯的处理器可以满足更多应用场景的需求,真正成为好用的电脑芯。”

此外,兆芯已与多家知名整机厂商合作,推出众多领域相关产品。在台式机产品方向,兆芯已进入联想开天系列、清华同方超翔系列、上海仪电智通秉时Biens系列等多家台式机厂商的产品线。在一体机领域,昂达一体机、技讯一体机、联想开天一体机以及上海仪电智通秉时一体机均采用了兆芯产品。此外,在服务器领域,联想ThinkServer系列服务器、中科曙光服务器、火星高科服务器、众新服务器等多家服务器整机厂均采用了兆芯的相关产品。

关于上海兆芯

上海兆芯集成电路有限公司成立于2013年4月,是由上海市国资委下属上海联和投资有限公司和台湾威盛集团所属公司成立的合资企业,中方国资占据控股地位(持股约80%)。

而根据多年前英特尔与美国FTC的反垄断协议,威盛拥有英特尔x86架构的以及PCI-Express总线的专利使用权。也正是因为如此,上海兆芯也从威盛那里获得了英特尔x86架构的授权。

兆芯成立之后不仅承接了国家核高基1号专项,还获得上海市政府不遗余力的支持,成为一家不差钱的公司,据说到前前后后获得国资委巨资补贴超过了56亿。而兆芯的ZX系列CPU也一直被外界质疑是穿着马甲的威盛产品(比如,ZX-A到ZX-C就与威盛的NANO如出一辙)。

据称自2017年兆芯推出的KX-5000系列就已经采用了自研架构。KX-5000系列代号“wudaokou”(五道口),采用28nm工艺,主频2.2GHz,I/O方面也支持PCIe 3.0/USB 3.1 Gen2(Type-C)等,号称代码100%自有,设计绝无第三方参与

Ching chong nip nong suck dong

Simplified Chinese pig disgusting

Obligatory Winnie the Pooh

Looks a lot like zen ccx.

Attached: meme.jpg (1024x512, 69K)

>Zhaoxin
Gross, give me the AMD Hygon thing instead.

My Chinese overlord is Stardust.

Attached: 145op.jpg (1034x1200, 1.9M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Vc3realzhRg

Is this alt cpu thread? Are there any russians here who have used Elbrus cpus? Can they really execute x86 code on them?

Attached: 1554630026671.jpg (2448x1930, 1.31M)

That's racist. Prease stop

>16nm
kek

>execute x86 code
It will be extremely painful.

Cinnamon square

It's just a slow via core. I wouldn't be surprised if it got smoked by an atom

Why would somebody undertake this effort without double checking the spelling?

ever hear about the 1989 Tiananmen Square protests?
Next time atleast try to post in English.

WINNIE

Every time someone mentions China all the insecure Americans come out of the woodwork. It’s hilarious.

>built with stolen American tech
GIVE IT BACK, ZHANG

>p-please don't use what you were able to obtain by your intellectually superior trading methods

china is playing the long game unlike the burger shabbos goys

Better to live a Chinese slave then die for the jews

>Ov vey goyim you are competing with our Israeli manufacturing facilities!

Oh no no no

ching chang chong 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

That's all well and good, but does it come with noodles or rice?

You're a big guy

白左垃圾
你他妈的黑鬼

yes i don't speak hentai

> According to Wang Weilin, chief engineer of Zhaoxin, the KX-6000 series has the same performance as Intel's seventh-generation desktop i5 processor (i5-7400)

if the chink claims i5 7400 performance, I expect i3 7100 performance.

What the fuck are jannieniggers doing? This is an English-only board unlike Jow Forums. CCP shilling in Memedarin should be removed and banned on sight.

Wrong!
and this is for the KX-5000

Attached: Zhaoxin-ZX-5000-Cinebench-R11.5-Benchmarks.png (789x658, 57K)

It's a plagiarised x86, I can tell from the pixels and having seen a few plagiarised x86 in my lifetime.

Attached: CinnamonSugarCrackers.jpg (600x400, 45K)

No fucking Hyper Threading. Isolated cores. Based.

Love how the handwriting is equivalent to a child in first grade.

/v/ here, i don't give a shit about this. show me my gaming benchmarks please.

>using x86 not AMD64
>16nm
Ching chong a shit

>white
>nigger
?

youtube.com/watch?v=JODQ7FlAaXg

This is how Chinese spelling for a Russian

>16nm

That handwriting is 10x neater than mine, you're probably a woman

Bruh thanks for the fire

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

What a totally original and funny post.

Attached: ff.jpg (500x555, 64K)

t. zhang

dumb weebposter

Another original funny post my fellow redditor! Keep it up you might get gold

Too bad China isnt filled with based black men and Jews am I right? G*d I fucking love multiculturalism!

Attached: ff_2.webm (1280x720, 2.07M)

Show yours, genius

This. Only ameritards don't know how to write and read cursive

kys

I'm an american and I learned cursive at around 6 years of age.

Attached: ff_83.jpg (512x800, 72K)

I'm already learning Mandarin. 中华人民共和国万岁!

Attached: s - 2532014 - =_= 1girl bow chibi chinese engrish flag fujiwara_no_mokou hair_bow jpeg_artifacts lon (392x443, 36K)

I want to learn another language but it seems so hard and I'm already In my 20s

Especially Oriental languages. Those characters....

Attached: ff.jpg (992x558, 59K)

>I7-6700K
>FX-8300
>2.0 GHz

So they have to underclock older CPUs so their shit doesn't look bad ?

>Womanlet cope
Go back.

People learn the hardest shit when they're in their 20s (doctorates, phds etc)
Japanese is easy as fuck

Japanese still seems less useful than Mandarin even though I like Japanese better.

I should try though but I'm pretty sure learning language is easier younger. More ingrained. I will likely pale in comparison to someone who grew learning

>ever hear about the 1989 Tiananmen Square protests?
what are you talking about? nothing happened there.

>implying I'm not a cursive Chad writing faster than you ever will.
I bet you type with 2 fingers too lmao

>pedoshit
stopped reading after the first sentence

>pedo as an insult

Attached: ff.jpg (287x342, 29K)

>damn spamming the idiotic copy pasta from Jow Forums didnt work Jow Forums what should i do?
>well better handwrite it and take a shitty picture and then post it
>great idea!

Too many fucking bugs
Don't forget to use bug spray, lads

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: 1538296382717.png (505x576, 34K)

I'm learning Mandarin in Traditional Chinese just to piss commies off. 中華民國萬歲!

Attached: 1527466100701.jpg (554x400, 29K)

Attached: v&.jpg (680x272, 49K)

Imagine thinking this actually does anything besides make you look like a newfag.

Everyone already knows jews are pushing the "insect" meme all over. Give it a rest.

How different are they?

Attached: ff_3.jpg (516x800, 286K)

>Leave the Chinamen out of this, they've suffered enough. I'm only here to take out their corrupt piece of shit government.

Attached: 1555251336435.jpg (859x960, 224K)

Imagine thinking that anyone actually thinks this works
Consider suicide

Attached: 1546813162588.jpg (550x543, 83K)

>How different are they?
In my opinion they're just aesthetically unpleasing.
Aside from that, Simplified adds a ton of confusion for learners because many characters just look too similar to each other. 幹 (dry) has been reduced to 干, which looks almost exactly the same as 千 (thousand).

>China bad

Attached: images.png (235x215, 7K)

I still can't believe this is a dude

Is the only difference in the writing and reading? Can every Chinese person understand both and effectively one give you enough of an understanding of the other?

I know. Hes really cute.

Pretty different but no one gives a fuck if you know it or not. They just go like "oh cool".

Taiwan good, china bad, yes.

I have a few friends who can read Traditional Chinese, so I assume most of the younger generation knows how to read it, writing is a different story though.
My hypothesis is that Traditional Chinese is superior in Simplified in this day and age where keyboards have almost universally replaced the pen and paper. There have been cases where a Chinese person have forgotten how to write a character because they've been spending all their time using IMEs on their phones and computers.
The only advantage to Simplified (being that it is easier and quicker to write them down) is now no longer a real benefit, therefore it is now much more beneficial to use Traditional because each character contains far more information, meaning that conveying that information becomes much more efficient.

Taiwan is the legitimate government of China by the virtue of age alone.

And literally gave the Zen design to the chink government

1989 Tiananmen Square protests Winnie the Pooh Xi bear

Attached: 1554072090464.gif (700x718, 3.16M)

Winnie The Pooh
Democracy
The Great Leap Forward
Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomus Region
Tiananmen Square Massacre
The Tiananmen Square Incident of 1989

Attached: chink.png (1528x1184, 52K)

China still makes taiwan do awful things.

I see. Judging from the names I wouldve just assumed simplified was better for modern times and traditional was more about its true roots and history.

>weak good strong bad

Attached: dfislw.png (1080x1020, 475K)

I'd say that's partially true too. Traditional characters go back for thousands of years compared to the less than a century old Simplified characters.
Although many Simplified characters are actually standardised forms of Traditional characters being written quickly, much like cursive where detail is sacrificed for speed. 风 for example is the Simplified form of 風, and that character was seen on a movie poster in the 1930s, 30 years before standardised Simplified characters were introduced.

China would be literally cuba if was not by taiwan and hong kong.
It's a communist parasite.

Simplified characters weren't pulled out of Mao's ass. Shorthand characters had already been in use for a long time and it was a matter of making them official.

nice

I literally explained that in my post though.

I didnt realize simplified was so new. that makes it less enticing just as a matter of interest.

You don't understand, fixing our own country isn't important. Chyna bad!

Is that you buying your first school supplies

medium.com/@leohezhao/notes-for-30th-anniversary-of-tiananmen-incident-f098ef6efbc2

why use traditional characters when simplified characters are just as good if not better?

>In my opinion they're just aesthetically unpleasing.
I like simplified characters way more.
Traditional chinese and japanese kanji have SO MANY strokes and look like solid blocks of text on a computer screen. They feel dated and ancient.
Chinese is the hardest language to speak, read and write. And it comes with a unique grammar that's hard as nails, too. Oh and forget about spacing between words. Japanese is similar but also uses 2 alphabets and has fewer Hanzi. Maybe go for Korean instead? No Hanzi, but it does have a big alphabet.

Or learn a European lang instead. A lot of English speaking people like Greek. Or learn German, which is closely related to English but with a harder grammar. Or learn Spanish if you like latin.

youtube.com/watch?v=AP7utU8Efow

>Traditional chinese and japanese kanji have SO MANY strokes
Irrelevant in this day and age where IMEs have superseded writing the characters down physically, and most characters are not dense enough to the point where it can't be read on a screen.

Attached: winniechinesetank.jpg (1000x773, 133K)

fucking based
shut up chang

Based! I agree with this post!

i came to read some interesting comment and it's all about racist.
the absolute state of (g}

>TWO GIGAHURTS