>2019
>he doesn't use TWS headphones on his phone

what's your excuse?

Attached: ddmdmd.png (800x800, 880K)

They die fast, they are not recyclable and despite their high price they sound like a pair of cheap normal headphones

Just ordered Xiaomi AirDots for 20eur on Ali

Attached: file.png (640x400, 250K)

>not recyclable

And?

gud

Attached: 1559907607018.jpg (680x544, 44K)

I do.
I can't believe it took so long for the Jack to die.

I use the superior anc headphones 1000xm3.

>gosmic rays going through my skull and brain to link left and right
lol no
next you'll be saying to use 5gee

Unrepairable, dead in under 2 years bc internals are filled in glue. Just keep buying "new" airpods every few years. Diminishing returns and a scam.

This is fucking bullshit.
I have used my airpods since launch, and they still work perfectly.
While I am worried for the day, that I am forced to buy a new MBP 15 inch, Airpods is a masterpiece, and deserves the huge success it has gotten.

Seriously, if your devices get that quickly broken, you seriously do not take care of your electronics probably.

Your airpods do not work like they did when you got them, lithim ion degrades, they aren't holding the charge they did

wired earbuds are the same scam though.

based and intelligentpilled

They have maybe lost 20 mins of the advertising, and so fucking what?

>lithium batteries degrades over time
Holy shit, what a surprise.

wow, you mean like every single product that uses a battery??

>they already lost 6.5% capacity
>this is of no concern
oof

Attached: lithium.png (275x183, 10K)

Based

I do, but they only make sense if your phone has AptX or however is it called?
Without it the lag is just terrible.

>drops connection every 5 minutes
>has visible sync issues in video
>battery lasts 2 hours on a charge
>superior

They're so bad that Sony didn't even bother to make a follow-up.

it's called AptX LL (low latency) and it's basically required for all independent IEMs (the ones that don't require NFMI and a master-slave between them).

>what's your excuse?

They all have one or more of the following:
>terrible battery life
>terrible sound for the price
>unstable connection
>lag
>master-slave relationship between them with no ability to choose which one is the master. You want to listen to only the right headphone? Fuck you.

There are only a couple exceptions, which only have one or none of the cons mentioned above (Sennheiser TW, M&D MW07), but they cost 300$ or more and get BTFO so hard in sound quality by wired IEMs at that that it's not even funny.

>All independent
Mine are not (Jabra 65t).
Yet there is no lag.

That is for full discharges, for shallow discharges battery can last for thousands of full cycles.

You can also replace battery. I've done that on my Plantronics but then driver died a month later, bad fucking luck.

Proper headphones that dont need charging or wont disconnect because of minor interference, and aren't exploitable cause bluetooth insecurities, and will work with devices older than 20years.

When the sound quality is comparable to 20$ IEMs that come with your phone, they can indeed be independent and have no lag, since the bitrate is low.

>You can also replace battery
>on a super-glued airpod
top kek user

Not airpods but still glued together. Time consuming process and they don't look the same afterwards but it's doable.

Attached: DSCN2463.jpg (1280x960, 135K)

Imagine inserting tiny lithium bombs directly into your ears.

That looks absolutely horrible.
Kill yourself.

Not the sharpest crayon in the box?

Are you also afraid of electricity and microwaves, old man?

I like mine. They work and sound fine.

Attached: IMG_20190614_164556.jpg (3456x2595, 223K)

Microwave data signals don’t cause your chink-QC earbuds to burst into flames due to thermal runaway.

Attached: airpods.jpg (543x305, 30K)

>QCY T2
thought about getting these
how's the sound quality? did you have wired in ears before that you can compare them to?

whats your guys opinion on Jabra 65t?
Ive been using them for a couple months and they are nice but they dont fit too well and buds themselves will only work specific ways
>left bud in right bud out - no audio
>right bud in left bud out - audio
>both in and you take one out briefly - audio cuts out

Pretty annoying, also the buttons take too much force to press, you would think it wouldnt be too bad pressing a button on your earbud but it fuckin sucks

They're comparable to your average chink IEM's. I'm not that picky when it comes to headphones. They have a decent bass for wireless earphones.

Jow Forums is usually contrarian - but is the Sony wh-1000xm3 worth it? If not, what is?

Attached: 79CDDC64-E22F-4E8B-BD32-4B3C7030636A.jpg (1409x2072, 143K)

If you're going full size headphones why won't you get one with cables? everyone with big wireless headphones outside looks like a nerd. Do yourself a favour and get airdots If you're that insistent on wireless, they're cheap and do the job

alright, thanks

Can't skip songs with the airdots.

Out of all the wireless headphones that I've tried up until now, the are by far the best. Pricy, like most Sony products, but kind of justified.

The main selling point for these is ANC, which requires a battery anyway. The sound quality is also better than any other wireless headphone, since Sony is the only manufacturer that cares about Bluetooth codecs. You can also be sure that they sound consistent, no matter which source you use.

With most phone manufacturers dropping the jack, I would argue you look like an even bigger nerd if you walk around with full size heaphones attached to a spaghetti plate worth of cables and dongles in your pocket.

I've got my Samsung©®™ Galaxy©®™ Buds©®™ always with me.

A bit offtopic but what's more power efficient? Cant recall ever reading about it.

>what's your excuse?
Cheap ones cut out, seems you have to pay hundreds of dollars for a decent pair that actually work.

Cables are okay, but they do break a lot for me. Still, I'd rather have cheap wired IEMs that work for a while, over expensive wireless IEMs that don't work period.

Happy to switch over for a reasonable price. What's good?