Why do zoomers hate Google?

Why do zoomers hate Google?

Back in my day, Google was appreciated for bringing not only free but cutting-edge and open source software into the mainstream at a time when we were being degraded by shameless corporations and their proprietary services. Remember things like ActiveX? It's not much different today, with companies like Google putting pressure on the market with sensible and free options.

Show some respect.

Attached: 2010.jpg (2100x1183, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>Show some respect.
I don't respect any company whose business model is advertising.

no, k, thnx, bai

15% is non-ads and increasing. Still a small price to pay for such great service to the world. Most of us hide their ads anyway.

>t. google

>She actually believes this

Attached: 1560292185791.jpg (226x258, 9K)

Google Is Not What It Seems
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

Attached: Based.png (2261x2432, 267K)

zoomers dont care that much about politics and corporations, millennials are the super politicized generation

It's far too big of a company to be all good or all bad. There are certainly good parts of Google, but there are also parts that are rotten to the core, much like the government.

Zoomer here.
I can't fucking stand a company that constantly lies about the data they are collecting from you by using their well made but privacy intruding services. They've been caught on multiple occasions tracking Android users, even when they have location fucking turned off.

YouTube has gone to absolute shit because of them and their retarded virtue signalling, and they won't work with the US government, a decision I initially respected, but then they go work for the fucking chinks, all because of muh dollars.

So fuck Google and their past accomplishments. They're not what they used to be.
Fuck, they even changed their motto from "don't be evil".

Stop shilling for a company which has previously done good. The company didn't do shit, the people in it did.

And now it's run by a sandnigger.

I beg to fucking differ.
Much of my generation is retarded and buys into all the "fuck drumpf" bullshit.

>t. Google's own 50 cent army
0.02 Libra have been deposited in your Calibra wallet

It used to be a pretty good search engine but now that jewgle itself is manipulating search results and people have learned how to game the algorithm, it sucks. This is to say nothing of the stasi botnet its running, which is appalling and grounds for imprisoning all of its employees for life.

>Why do zoomers hate Google?
Because they weaponized the Internet.

well within my family at least the zoomers don't give a shit about politics but the millennials never shut up about politics and social issues

JEWS
I never hated Jews, yet the more and more I see them in high ranking tech positions, the more and more I see those companies gearing towards wanting total control over their own user base and the more I start hating them.

Google is literally a dystopian megacorporation whose primary business is in manipulating people and selling their information while investing a tiny fraction of their vast wealth into convenient but ultimately mediocre products for use as bait.

Google is evil and anybody who works or worked there is a child molester.

I'm in the UK, so maybe it's a cultural difference.

>They've been caught on multiple occasions tracking Android users, even when they have location fucking turned off.
PEBCAK RTFM. Turning off location history in Google Maps does not turn off any and all location tracking for all Android apps, big surprise.