YAS QUEEN. Slay bitch

YAS QUEEN. Slay bitch.

Attached: 63634B3D-4A66-44F2-A54C-CBA45631602C.jpg (828x1069, 516K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d-OXt5NWcRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine a company proudly announcing that shit 30 years ago

rent free

>going into "tech" and not trades
literally only faggots do this in 2019
Google will be giving us tech training vids taught by pedophiles

Imagine being an iToddler and only getting news about gay shit.

>imagine starting hrt when you could have made it to 100% pass and been more attractive than most women

yeah I really can't imagine

the drag push is so weird, nobody likes drag queens

Why are they pushing this drag shit, and especially towards children? It's so bizarre, sudden and random. It's as ominous as all that Spiderman and Elsa stuff on YouTube...

>Could use traps or cute twinks
>Let's use monstrous drag queens instead

What even are drag queens? Just utterly unconvincing crossdressers?

i am so glad i don't work in a place like that

Every single week I have to hold myself to not throw my computer away, get a rural job and escape this fucking society.

"drag queens" are homosexual men dressing up as women to perform on stage as a hobby/living. it's only for a short time that people shill this as some kind of lifestyle and gatewayculture to transgenderism.

Dilate GoogleTranny

Attached: F8E4CE05-9614-464F-989D-88C38C17FF4E.png (813x1402, 251K)

addition: drag usually overexerogate female stereotypes and make it kind of funny and comical - lesbians and feminists usually hate them for that.

drag queens are autogynephiles it is a fetish, throwing children in the mix as though they have agency to their of sexualization and putting it on TV just makes it look like a fabricated but forced meme aka overton window

Imagine taking pride on liking dicks

look up edward bernays now think of how many copycats of him exist now

I'll never respect anyone who carries pride in superficial values such as skin, gender, sexuality, no matter what kinds of meme emotional appeal excuses they make to justify their infantilism. Every problem in history sources to some uneducated self-righteous dumbfuck using past history to justify their present cancerous behaviour.

I'll also never ever have respect for narcissistic and obnoxious Instagram Culture, and that's basically what Pride Parades are in my eyes, obnoxious instagram culture seeping out into real life and trying to use politics and history to carry and glorify itself as something bigger than it really is - fucking instagram infantilism.

You Westerners really need a fucking reality check, not only your gays and whatever but all of you in general. The LGBT and Feminists acting like obnoxious children are merely a reflection of the society in general there going haywire including straight people.
You have both your Church and the LGBT rife with pedo problems yet both retarded entities only jump at the opportunity to accuse the other of having the same disease as if that excuses doing nothing to fix their own backyard like responsible adults. Dusting the shit under the rug doesn't make the stink go away, it just makes you look like a fucking idiot who is more interested in faking a clean appearance "for the greater good" than clenching your teeth and tackling the imperfections popping up in your own system in a positive showcase of objectivity and self-regulation. The same shitty irresponsible mentality your Western Feminism is afflicted with - an Infallibility Complex showcased by an example that nothing has been done to date to fix the core corruption unraveled by the Boghossian Exposure, let alone other myriads of scandals that popped up in the past year.

The retardation you Westerners show is fucking tiresome and i wish i could ignore it if not for you shoveling your simple-minded mental shitfumes everywhere.

Cool pasta, Abdul.

We stuffed Abduls on stakes here and drove them off as part of the league, thank you.

Google owning the pol-cons.

Attached: banderas.gif (331x197, 1.87M)

Nice meme, drag queens aren't trannies or homosexual.

this, if I knew this timeline was headed in this direction I would never have taken interest in computers.

If I could just live in the 80s I'll be happy.
It was comfy mid point were tech was cool but it didn't drain your fucking life.

Is anybody else actually startled at the rate at which society is degenerating? It's like shit went into warp drive around 2014-2015.

Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there

Attached: c8cb7566079e0093956333821e5950c8.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Librarians like drag queens.

Attached: 1560639576246.png (200x200, 2K)

>getting crazier

Nope same ol, same ol. Same amount of crazy you just didn't see it cause people had shame and/or didn't have social media platforms to air out their dirty laundry in this way and feel empowered by trolls egging them on.

Tee bee eich, if you're a troll stuff like this is gold.

Yes, I'm not much of a conspiracy nutter but something is up..

Worried kek

Google obviously wants to disassociate 7.1 billion non-Western people on this planet who are all from Conservative cultures, including the 50% of the 600m of the Western world which is pissed at itself for this shit.
I say Google should keep going crazy in its mental retardation, they've had a monopoly for long enough, it's about time it crashed into a steel wall.

Attached: 1534850766254.jpg (468x598, 76K)

>Jacobson
Every time.

If you want the real reason sexual degeneracy is so prominently endorsed by the corporatocracy it is simply because it is the most effective way to produce indulgent and emotionally flexible consumers. There is no group which engages in more risky and dangerous sexual behavior than homosexuals, and hence the promotion of homosexuality is meant as a cultural proxy for the financial risk taking that corporations want from you. By promoting men who against all reason take std infested dicks up their ass, it is a way for the corporation to tell you that they expect similar risk taking. Get that car, get that high interest credit car, buy those fucking shoes, get a line of credit on your fucking macbook, trust us with your money. It's all so fucking obvious.

Who gives a literal fuck?
You guys seems so to despise anything lgbtq but come running back to Jow Forums with the latest news about trannies to circle jerk about how you hate it.

WHY ARE THE GLASSES SO FAR DOWN HE CAN'T SEE SHIT

Attached: ss (2019-06-21 at 19.13.13).png (164x167, 79K)

Looks more liek a clown than a tranny

Sssh, let Vladimir work his magic, and watch the frustrated tweens squirm with sexual frustration.

I'd rather met Anna L'Sex. Yeesh, that face is going to haunt my nightmares.

Get a load of that honker

>Anna L'Sex
I'm sure you two could figure something out if you asked him nicely

Yeah feminists used to hate drag queens because the whole thing is basically a minstrel show with men playing absurd female characatures

Fuck, i better patent candydoll web dev guides before Google steals my idea.

No, they want to homogenize the world into one monoculture by using the prosperity of their existing nation to draw in people to abandon their lifestyle and become another member of the hedonistic mindless consumer base who only pay lip service to religion, values or culture beyond consumerism.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Hitler had the right idea

i dont see the big deal its basically just a clown

Attached: 1544130184188.jpg (750x187, 30K)

Putting a bullet through his own head was indeed the right idea. The faggot ruined progressive Italian Fascism with his racial masturbation politics which was on the same mental level as this leftist identitarian politics. He was an SJW faggot and the current SJW faggots should follow in his footsteps.

The man's not wrong

Don't confuse drag queens with trannies
Drag queens are great, they're funny as shit and are not saddled with every mental issue known to man.

powerful

Bit of a stretch there kimosabe

Follow your dreams.

Fuck I'm literally screaming at your pic XD

"omg she lip-synced on stage to a song she didn't write and managed to do basic bitch dance moves!" great entertainment right there.

>superficial values don't matter such as skin, gender, sexuality
>You Westerners really need a fucking reality check
>The retardation you Westerners show is fucking tiresome
i'd agree with your points, but why do you go out of your way to make it a thing about race?

West is not a race but a culture.
Well, the West WAS a culture, now it's the nu-West.

>Librarians like drag queens.
for real? I have never hearth anything that supports that.

Best post in Jow Forums.

have
sex

>insulting the Western culture that likely helped to build up your own
haha

>candydoll
based

i cannot help but imagine that feminists and drag queens are very close culturally and politically. It makes more sence to me for them to unite rather than fight, but they are not very logical beings.

There will be no doubt as to how such a mega corporation began to crash in the years to come...
A literal day care center for the mentally ill. No innovation beyond spying on people and selling their data... complete with a sorry ass PR campaign that reads :
> Hey fags, use our products... we support you.
Do gay people and trannies really buy into this shit?

women do.

>oy vey the Western culture which built everything is cancerous and should pay for its sins and this should be projected onto non-westerners too
>oy vey why you insulting the Western culture which built everything?
Hey shizo. How goes your medicine consumption?

What the fuck, come on, why don't you just teach people how to code? What does computers and coding have anything to do with this shit?
Don't tell me that computers aren't binary even though it only understands 0's and 1's, of course you'd bring your shitty propaganda there as well. Why stop there, go balls deep and fuck people in the ass on youtube while you teach fucktions in javascript.

(((they))) love drag queens. Elsagate is indeed related.

Why do you think they are increasing in number now? This is pushed into every corner of workplace.
Being woke will give you huge profits in return, user.

If you guys hate degeneracy in technology, why do you post here? See

Conspiracies are real after all. Time after time it's proven.

The crazy shit started way before that. We're just seeing it bear fruit now.

Bad photoshop.

drag queens are hilarious because they're mocking women and gays at the same time
i remember watching that shit with my parents on vh1 all the time

Who says they haven't already?

maybe it's because you're never looking up when you "code"

based post

jew
i was not samefagging

>starts post with radical individualist drivel only an mutt or an anglo would say
>later pretends he isn't a westerner

Attached: 670.png (657x527, 37K)

another kike

Or it's someone who has gone through Nazism, Communism, and Capitalism, and isn't mentally bound by any of the ideologies like your underdeveloped brain due to having direct history with them all.

Cool story, Sasuke

Experience helps you to realize which is the true ideology of them all.

He can code WHILE molesting children. So brave and powerful.

wow google is such a cool and progressive company WOWEE ME LIKE GOOGLE VERY PROGRESSIVE

Attached: 1539347608352.jpg (1223x840, 253K)

Controlled Capitalism.
Cry more brainlet. If only the Westerners with a brain didn't go extinct and had the opportunity to pass something of value into your mind.

what?

Nothing wrong with Drag. It's a performance art, not necessarily anything related to being trans or even gay, though it was started/ popularized by gays.

Think about it as any other performance art character...perhaps the polar opposite of Larry the Cable Guy redneck performance art. You don't need to actually be that character full time or want to live it ( though of course some do) so I don't see getting bent out of shape over a Google coding tutorial with that character versus one with a stereotypical fat nerd or anything else. Hell, I fully expect the nutball woke performance people will accuse this guy of appropriating drag culture if he's not actually gay

he didnt say they were.
AGP was a fetish long before Blanchard co-opted the term, and was incorrect at that.
Normies do think that trannies and drag queens are the same even though they are really just histrionic gay dudes, and that's the problem.

Attached: 1517722453465.jpg (790x772, 184K)

I think people should be pretty adamant that drag queens are just a freak show. And that they don't think their kids have anything to learn from a freak show, I mean, can you really call them anything else.

It's not offensive
It's not "phobic"

They're just freaks putting on a freak show, just look at the state of them.

Mostly correct. This isn't a problem exclusive to the modern age or western culture though. It's a psychological flaw in humanity. We're viciously individualistic/cliquey in general, which drives us to compete even when competition is worthless or damaging. We have a difficult time communicating; we're poor at expressing and poor at listening. We have difficulty working towards a single goal in groups of any size, but beyond a dozen or two it quickly becomes unmanageable and inefficient. Our memories are strongest when they confirm our internal models. We have a very hard time thinking about consequences beyond a year or two, and few of us can think abstractly and objectively.
We're pretty shit. It's due to the 0.01% of us that we have more than sticks and rocks still. Especially frustrating to me is that I understand this, yet I don't think I'm in that 0.01%. It's so hard to push down the trash parts of myself.

Are you sure that that's yourself or is that (((their))) brainwashing?

Sasuga brainlet-sama

only disgusting whores do

this.
no one has a problems with cute traps, the screaming colorful whales in a wig are causing all this "transphobic" meme, just kill ugly creatures that scream nonsense just because no one want to fuck them and you have your inclusiveness.

It's funny how Jews adopted Western behavior to become this big brainwash machine and great enemy of yours, and in the process of being butthurt about Jews you implicitly denounce the very Western culture of your ancestors which the Jews adopted because you now associate it with Jews as your great enemy and must therefore denounce like a proper brainlet. Gotta give props to the Jews for cucking you nu-Westcucks out of your own ancestor's philosophy of success.

>all this reddit shit just so you could avoid naming the jews
laudable try
youtu.be/d-OXt5NWcRs

Attached: lepanto44.jpg (1024x704, 621K)

Naming the Jews is easy, realizing that they are using Western Culture as a tool against yourself while you denounce Western Culture by association with Jews... now that's a tough pill to swallow for your brainlet mind, which is why you are such a failure nu-Western culture now.

Fuck off, Dahveed

Attached: 1547302252805.jpg (320x320, 52K)

>he thinks that i am that dumb
lol, retard. (((jews))) have not been and won't ever be able to imitate Western culture, that's why you can always spot them if you try.

>talmud and tikkun olam is western behavior
yeah sure

define Western Culture, you retarded pseud