WaPo is talking shit about Chrome, and shilling Firefox

outline.com/FW9FzX

washingtonpost.com/technology/2019/06/21/google-chrome-has-become-surveillance-software-its-time-switch/

Attached: Go0gggle.png (1279x532, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BillyJacobson
twitter.com/evanrosskatz/status/1077672076251664390
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's because firefox is just as bad now, if not worse.

wtf I hate firefox now

I wish we actually had a good browser to tout as an alternative instead of nu-fox
I don't hate firefox but I can't get behind the direction they took the browser and their sjw narrative

11 years too late but I guess better late than never

install icecat

Icecat isn't a longer solution. What we need is an actively developed open source alternative to Chrome and Firefox.

Right now we're fucked.

all the firefox spinoffs don't have enough developers behind them to actually keep up
even microsoft can't keep up and just maintains a chrome skin now like opera

Is chromium pozzed as well?

>more than 11.000 cookies in a week

physically impossible but ok

lol look at this non-american, he can't even eat 11k cookies in a week!

Developing a browser engine is extremely hard. Therefore there won't be any actual replacement for FF and Chrome anytime soon.
Even if such project exist, it will never match chroomium in speed because google literally control the web right now.

well i can if i run a script with 11.000 euro sites and accept gdpr cookie

it's completely dominated by google's plans, I don't think it's meaningful to draw much distinction between chrome and chromium

Konqueror

Firefox bad

Yeah, I have serious concerns about Firefox's future. I honestly mozilla at the same level as google.

Ungoogled Chromium isn't a long term solution because it has to closely follow Google's codebase. There is nothing preventing Google from closing the codebase or slowing evolving it so as to make the "Ungoogled" part impractical.

Chrome has become surveillance software
Has become
Has become ???
But wasn't it the main purpose of it's initial development ?
Chrome has always been a tool for Google to monitor all your web activities
Everything that come from Google has that purpose

>NO because Google is an ethical company that would surely tell us if they were doing something as shady as that.

Attached: 1557247740654.jpg (700x700, 209K)

It's worse, thankfully the GNU project has stripped all the Soros- and Google-sponsored shit out and given us Icecat.

Icecat is great, and it's silly to think you can create a whole web engine from scratch these days.

They're not wrong

nightly is bretty gumfy ngl

Just use privacy badger and adblock.
Who gives a fuck anyway.

No it's not, it's pozzed.

We just had a thread about google being sjw

Attached: 1561128497823.jpg (828x1069, 516K)

Wonder if that dude's Jewish!

Soros funded firefucks

I do recall a comment from a mozilla dev in r/firefox and he mentioned something that the nighlty has some settings disabled that makes it slower compared to beta and stable, another negative with nightly is that you can't disable telemetry.

The "Mozilla Foundation" and Firefox is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alphabet Inc with them being funded to the tune of 300 million USD a year and growing. Firefox since "Quantum" is a Chrome clone. Very soon all adblockers and all addons will be disabled and removed entirely. - The only remaining option is forks based on prior code bases such as Gecko and Waterfox, Palemoon and others. or old firefox 56.2.* esr with heavily modified settings in about:config and with ublock origin, noscript and custom blocking hosts files, custom dns such as acrylic dns proxy, peerblock with huge blocklists and custom firewall options.

twitter.com/BillyJacobson
scroll down
twitter.com/evanrosskatz/status/1077672076251664390
>We’re just two Jews... standing in front of a Christmas tree

Attached: again.png (625x370, 157K)

But Jow Forums said they were all jews and working together...

Attached: output.png (1472x1066, 460K)

and thanks to the back doors built into Cisco and Juniper routers the government has access to everything flowing into their data centers.

look up lawful intercept technology.

>has become
Lol, it has always been a botnet.

>that pic

damn, Google is really the evil guy now

iridiumbrowser.de
no furry shit, no goolag shit, no lion shit

>imagine beeing this much of a snowflake

if wapo is promoting it, then you know its as bad or worse than chrome now.

>2 versions behind and slow to update
this is my only major gripe otherwise it would be perfect

>become
...What?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 09 [720p]_00:03:09_01.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

There is nothing wrong with hardened Firefox, but nu/g/ wouldn't know that.

Jow Forums is retarded

>chrome reskin
lol

Yet I may switch to it if they work out the adblock issue

Wow wapo is based now?

Amazon tryign to spite Google. *Yawn*...

It's always been based.

Amazon doesn't own WaPo, retard.

It's pointless telling people this.
Back when chrome decided that it would be removing adblockers several Firefox devs praised the decision and then backtracked after people posted about it here.

It does actually

No. Jeff Bezos, the individual, owns The Washington Post. Amazon, the company, does not.

That thread is now mysteriously (((gone))).

Maybe not always working together, but certainly jews and sjws, besides that the soros foundation funds (((pozilla))) with (((pozilla))) also receiving money from (((google))), etc.

Good. Fuck Chrome and fuck you.

Probably other brands' too.
you are retarded.

dumb shits.

Jow Forums is SUPER retarded.

Not at all.

html is simple.
even netsurf handles js.
dont support cancer nu-web technologies.
better security, better performance.

you are Jow Forums

Jow Forums could probably do this!

I'll start working on the logo

No u

to be fair in 2008 they hadn't ventured into overt evilcorp politics yet (though soon it would change with arab spring and OWS)