Jewish influences in tech

Why is it, that when I see companies using malicious tactics to scam their customer base, all I need to do is...

-go to Google
-type in company name
-click wiki result
-check who the CEO is
-click on CEO wiki entry
-hit CTRL + F
-type in "jew"

... and be amazed?!!

For those sorry saps who bought an XPS 9550, 9560 and realized Dell became more jewish than Microsoft and Intel combined by blocking a driver update for Kaby Lake processors for 'Speed Shift Technology' only so they could release the 9570 and make it seem like the older models were slower by enabling it only for the 9570 BIOS.

P.S I only hate the zionist Jews, not the orthodox Jews

Attached: serveimage.jpg (900x557, 108K)

Poorly disguised Jow Forums bait.

Go be retarded somewhere else.

The Jew meme is just white people deflecting and projecting.

OP's right of course.

>unironically caring
are you really looking this desperately for somebody to blame for your own uselessness?

Try it yourself, you'll be amazed at the amount of Yiddish schemes floating around.

why should i care if somebody is a jew? At max i'd care for bad people. Implying being born a jew will make you bad is retarded. maybe their culture encourages something bad, but that also depends on one following the culture, and doing it in a way that makes them wanna do bad shit.

The producers and executivesfor fallout 76 were Jewish.

Todd isn't close to being at the top of that chain.

Yeah, and then you see Jews all over great orgs too, like the FSF and EFF. Go figure. Some are bad. Some are good. Wow.

>I only hate the zionist jews, not the orthodox jews
You do know that most orthodox jews are zionists, right? Are you thinking of chassidic jews or haredi jews? 'Cause there's a lot of anti-zionists among them, but many are still zionists. You do understand that zionism is simply jewish nationalism, right? Did you mean to say you hate liberal jews? Because I hate to break it to you, liberal, irreligious, jews are the most consistently anti-zionist of all jews. Either way you sound barely literate.

This pretty much.

No really... so many high ranking tech giants are either born jewish, married with a jewish spouse, converted to Judiasm or live in Israel.
Considering the percentage of Jews on this earth it's really odd.

And don't come with "Jewish have higher IQ" meme. I've seen their streets. Human excement everywhere. At least pajeets shit on beaches.

>high ranking tech giants
>shitting in the streets
Okay there buddy. Time for your meds.

Yeah, different people are different, and a group isn't necessarily a hivemind, wow. Fucking pol is retarded and makes me angry.

>lots of Korean laundry owners
>lots of Indians own minimarts
>immigrants in general are more likely to be entrepreneurs than natives
>minority communities in general tend to be more tight knit and willing to help each other out than natives with each other
>Jewish people owning a lot of banks and companies must be the work of a global conspiracy to put down the innocent white man

Attached: images(2).jpg (268x188, 8K)

But hold on bro, he's seen their streets and there's shit all over the place. Even the silicon valley bigshot jews are shitting in the streets.

>why should i care if somebody is a jew?
You won't at first but soon you'll start realizing that 1% of the US population is running like 89% of the scams out there.

>Some are bad. Some are good.
There are a few (a VERY few) good ones.

Jews are superior people, and unlike Asians they were not screwed by atomic bombs or communism.

Whiteoids have no future, you're barely better than Africans.

I'm not from the US anyway

They're in your nation too!

I'm Brazilian, everybody is in my nation.

> malicious tactics
> go to google

You have it in reverse. The conspiracy isn't that "They are jew, so they control the banks as part of a conspiracy". It's "The jews wound up in control of the banks, allowing them the power to run global conspiracies."

>allowing them the power to run global conspiracies.
and i supposed there are no other groups that dominate specific industries and fields. do you recognize that arab-muslims dominate the oil world? that the chinese, japanese and koreans dominate cheap electronics manufacturing? that indians dominate telemarketing and tech support? do these peoples have a foothold in these so-called global conspiracies? while we're on the topic, what about men? nearly every world leader is a man. we should probably watch out for them too.

jews are not white. Ther are arabs and come from the region known as palestien. The are the brothers of iranians and egyptians. Google the word "semite" and youll learn all you need to learn

Stop saying it's the Jews.
Everyone knows it's the Masonry and Russians
Even the chinese are russian puppets