For me, it's the IBM Model M

For me, it's the IBM Model M

Attached: s-l1000 (2).jpg (1000x428, 58K)

For me, it's stupid pointless threads

Great if you like click feedback. If you prefer bump, get a Realforce 55g Topre board instead.

For me, it's you.

A-user... I-I feel like you're moving so fast. Are we at least going to tell our families before the wedding?

For me, it's Topre.

IBM Model M is for plebs. IBM Model F is the patrician's choice.

No. I want you right now and for all time. I want us to grow old together. I can no longer wait.
I really, really do love you.

I prefer women.

I love you too, user, but we've only known each other for 3 posts. I think we should get to know each other more first.

have sex

You know what, no. Actually, I lost interest one post ago. Bye, user.

I hate you too, user! I'm contacting a divorce lawyer tomorrow. I'm going to get the house, the kids and the dog.

Fuck you, you're not getting my dog you dumb bitch. Take the dumb brats, take our worthless shit house in your dumb shitty retard hometown but leave your greasy paws from my dog.

I'll tell the judge I've seen you abuse that dog. Besides, you don't deserve her.

You wouldn't dare. You're a joke. You're nothing without me anyway. Good luck finding anyone willing to become a cuck and raise my children for me. Your life basically ends with this day, mark my words.

For me it's the Lenovo Preferred Pro

Attached: lkb_1200x1200.jpg (977x489, 65K)

Don't kid yourself. Look at me. You know I could find another you in a day.

Find another me?! What the fuck do you even do! You sit in front of the fucking TV all day, getting fatter and fatter and dumber and dumber while you neglect the kids and me and you think men will actually want you? You're absolutely delusional, but I knew that already.

For me, it's the Unicomp Ultra Classic

Attached: 00UB40P4A-1_800x533.jpg (800x533, 235K)

And what did you do for the kids? You were always outside messing with that dumb motorbike while I watched TV, took care of the kids and thought about you. God I miss you so much now.

At least my Bike actually let me go out there and see the world with my own eyes. Just like I do when I walk MY dog. When's the last time you even left the house when it wasn't for groceries?
Your "freelancing CMS developer" shit never got anywhere, I'm LMAOing at your entire "career". Like anyone would want some obese blonde bimbo putting every security hole imaginable into their website. The kids will starve without me and without anyone to to keep it in good condition, your parents' shitty house is probably going to come crashing down on you and your wayward brats.
Your life's a joke, I wish I never met you.

>windows keys

For me, its the Intel 4004, Motorola 6809 and Zilog Z80

go back to your dying WoT channel and stop pretending your subs like your new content

The Zilog Z80 *sip* yeah, that was a damn good microprocessor.