Survival of the fittest

You're poor, unemployed, living in a 1-bedroom appartment and haven't payed last months rent.
The landlord has given you 15 days notice before throwing you and your belongings out by force. Finding another job is out of the question. Your CV is shit. You can only rely on your programming skills. Eventhough you follow the GNU life style, you'll have to break it to survive.

>What next multi million dollar application will you create and sell to the Jews?
>What will it be called?
>What function will it have?
>What programming language will you use?
>How will you go about marketing your product in the days after completion?

Attached: retard.gif (372x280, 2.91M)

dating app that has a team of stacies who pre-approve all men to keep creeps and incels out

>tell me your ideas so i can steal them

Attached: 45788456.jpg (491x491, 43K)

>being so fucking lazy that you rely on a mesopotamian scuba gear discussion forum for your startup ideas

Read this here once a few years back but never saw it being implemented.
>A tinder for people who want to fight.

Better yet, have the stacies train NNs to do it automatically

I guess that could work for people who are looking for sparring partners, but if it's just random street fighting then I suppose it would be illegal

pirate a fancy wordpress template and offer a fresh new websight for some some local company or town/municipality that hasn't updated their half-broken 5-15y/o Joomla setup running form some basement on winserver 2003.
$ 300.000 upfront starting

pour cement into every drain and smear the whole place with shit before leaving

>poor unemployed
>living in one bedroom apartment
Fucking zoomers, when I was poor and unemplyed I was sleeping in mates closet and still paying "rent". When I got a job, I house shared with 6 other people and had tiny room for myself. Never in my life after moving out of parents I have lived in anything that resembled "one bedroom apartment for myself"

kickstarter + patreon for some flavor-of-the-month eroge, put together a prototype, build the hype, rake the money, never deliver

hypothetically speaking, if there was such an app the first rule of user license agreement would be that you don't talk about about the app

I bought a house with my parents help as soon as I graduated

fucking rich snob piss off!

How big was his cupboard?

The issue is no one cares about your life story.

my parents also bought me a lexus rx last year

matter of taste, I'd rather live in a small single room apartment than share a house with another person

>The landlord has given you 15 days notice before throwing you and your belongings out by force.

Why doesn't the Landlord keep the belongings?

Truth be told I actually own a two bedroom apartment now but I moved back into parents basement because there is major renovation needed and people currently renting the apartment are paying good money for rent, I dont actually mind living for a year or little longer with parents and I save a ton money doing so

Who wants some poorfags shitty clothes and mattress?

This is genius and could actually work

>Your CV is shit.
take a day to write a good one.

Attached: RIDICULE HIM.jpg (650x650, 150K)

>go on tinder
>meet girl
>hit it off
>grow a relationship
>couple of months down the line
>she won't tell me where she wants to go eat
>beat the shit out of her
Just use regular tinder to fight lmao.

It was small, it was used as a storage space and I couldnt even fully open the door to get to the "bed" which was a half of an old sofa

Basically what someone wants doesnt matter if they cant afford it

Please respect the 1st rule

[mild chuckle]

Fuck that, time to sell drugs.

The ask for transcripts too nowadays.
Nearly tempted to forge one.

>I suppose it would be illegal
I'm unsure that is illegal.
The only real illegal shit would be an app to organise murders or the most fucked up of BDSM (R v Brown).

How can I start my own facial recognition software?

And are their alternative progrms like IntelliJ for Java but without botnet?

advertise heavily, especially on internet, you are new socially responsible climate change metoo cnn pro choice open borders, refugees dudeweedlamo welcome inclusive lgbtwiehfusehghdhd+++++++++ friendly anti trump company based in silicon valley(even if you are not), you are new start up, ask for support/donations/investors, you do socially responsible work and you are also involved in facial regognition. Put up fancy graphics on your website of some fake software running identifying white nazis thought facial recognition (but dont actually mention anything, just let people assume you might be working on software, when in reality you just go to twitter and look for people who post clown pepes, thats if you do anything at all and not just run PR campaign). Watch millions flow into your account from un, jews, soros and dumb liberals. advertise a little more then quietly stop and disappear. No one will notice because liberals usually have short or no attention span

What if you have Prosopagnosia? Halp.

Attached: 1558755198929.jpg (575x380, 49K)

I know you're trolling, but people are increasingly losing attention spans due to the nature of social media and the internet.

It's not illegal as long as there is maintained consent by both parties and the fighting stops as soon as one fighter yields or is injured beyond bruises/minor abrasions.

>hoping to make a killer app in a tiny time window just to survive
Fucking retarded prompt. You probably wageslave before making it big, do not live beyond your means, and pay your fucking bills. Also, do not get a THOT. Wahmen are high maintenance appliances.

Nice try shlomo
Telling us goyim to never think big or procreate

The real Jew is falling for the 3D meme and GIVING the kikes more cheap labor that eteranally slaves to repay debt.

You can think big as much as you want. You should not gamble on being the next Gates.

>buying a gas powered car in 2019

Attached: C6BAC735-EECC-46A3-8FF9-8E8F9825B36C.png (623x450, 36K)

Become a monk.

>make app that calls out the jew
>point it at people and it will notify you of the jews presence
>option to announce over speakerphone that a jew has been detected
They will give you what ever amount of shekels you want if you sign over the patent for jewdar

Attached: the-jew-is-immunized-against-all-dangers-one-may-call-2949565.png (500x591, 152K)

>the fighting stops as soon as one fighter yields or is injured beyond bruises/minor abrasions.
Flirting with death because the law is so vague with this. BDSM organisations must get annoyed with this shit, they want to push the boundaries but can't because the law is unclear.
I'm ambivalent on the law too, because I think it will impact physical sports soon.

Learn to suck clocks for money. Now.

>suck clocks for money
Are you being cheeky?

small gas powered car costs $300 or less, tesla costs 50k

Fightr ended up being mocked out soullessly in reddit or some other 3rd party site. I want to guess somewhere around 2015.

>15 days notice before throwing you and your belongings out by force
If you find yourself in this situation, you kinda deserve to be kicked out. GET A JOB. No, not in programming, literally fucking anything. Ideas don't pay the bills. A high school drop out waiting tables can survive with his/her own apartment but an educated programmer lives in poverty? Your fault.
I know that you proposed a hypothetical, but there are too many people who live that reality.

>mocked out soullessly in reddit
why would that matter?

>15 days

A gay ass ecommerce with the shittiest 4gl I can think off and live off of supporting that steaming pile of garbage.

you mean a unregulated gas powered bike. fucking retard, a car is 1.5-2k min. a new tesla is 34k

is your parents house not your house?

Hey, fun fact retard. I tried to get a job for a whole year in a city. I eventually had to resort going to a government assistance place to get a job placement. And lo and behold, once I got that, I could get jobs easy after. Shit jobs, but still - I could only get jobs once I already had experience in a job.
Some people just get shit out of luck. You're just a fucking entitled boomer retard.

>You're poor, unemployed, living in a 1-bedroom appartment and haven't payed last months rent.
>The landlord has given you 15 days notice before throwing you and your belongings out by force. Finding another job is out of the question. Your CV is shit. You can only rely on your programming skills.
>This is because you follow the GNU life style
ftfy