Tick tock, jewgle

Tick tock, jewgle.

Attached: Screenshot_20190621-230755_Chrome.jpg (1080x1146, 449K)

Tianaman square blabla Zzzz.......zzz..... Huh? Noooooo, I fell asleep during my shitpost fuck fuck fuck, it was going to be so based too. Damn it. Maybe there are some satania threads to reply based and redpilled too.

why does their home screen look like a case and a camera?

We'll see but screencap this, it's going to be the same bloated garbage they have right now except without google services and perpetually one major version behind Pixels.

Cope.

>it took them 7 years to put a skin on AOSP and get it to compile
This isn't looking like very much of a threat to Android.

I am extraordinary intelligent too.

Seething

>in before it's just a variant of AOSP or even worse, tizen

what is an example of chinese software in widespread use in western markets
is there an example of things that aren't toys?

SHAREit and ThinkPads

Anything made by Riot, Blizzard and Epic Games because Tencent is buying into the entertainment market, which has great influence.
Most common 4G routers and 4G USBs are made by Huawei or ZTE.

Tik tok

He's right, no tech company in the world nowadays would make convenient products for their customers just because

Calling it now, it will just be an obvious Android reskin.

peak zoomerware

i hope they go with sailfish os it's so pretty and nice

Attached: Jolla-Sailfish-OS-Sony-Xperia-XA2.jpg (1280x853, 1.13M)

Based

tiktok, zte and huawei as half of the worlds telecom backbone

lol, ok Chang.

>there are underage b&s on Jow Forums RIGHT NOW that hate Jews because their favorite url told them to

Reminder that a phone without a marketplace westerners can use, simply won't sell in the west. So, no, if they can't sell phones with the Play Store, they simply won't sell any in the west.

You are retarded if you don't understand that simple fact.

SNEED

I dabbed when I read this

>pretty
ironic, the UI is the only proprietary part

thinkpads were ibm, dum dum

> seven years
> still nothing
RIP chongs @ huawei

you know your huawei well. their phones are full of bloat. getting root access is a must for those things.
it won't be. huawei have a lot of issues. continuing to sell handsets outside of china without android is suicide as nobody is going to create an account with communist spies to use third rate services provided by chongs. it isn't going to happen. the useless chongs can cry all day about how they're going to impose sanctions of their own, but the chongs don't realise the world will continue on as normal without them and they don't have the upper hand in this fight.

Even the Chinese will need to run normal apks so it will have to actually be android.

I don't know what's bad, Jews or Chinks in terms of technology.

The chink shills on Jow Forums unironically believe their shilling reaches normally functioning people and not just tranny autists. I wouldn't put it past them to think everyone will just dump iPhones and androids for their shit.

>IBM

Neo it's me Morpheus. Were still in the 90's because you wont recognize the world has moved on. Turn off your CRT monitor and come out from that rock you've been living under.

>parts of the OS are going to be seven years old

Yikes. Cringe. Have sex Huawei. Ooof. Boomer OS.

>hates survelliance and greed
>loves Huawei

dumbass this is not y2k

based de-googled phone

Are you retarded? Huawei permanently locked the bootloaders on their phones, eliminating any chance of you de-googling your phone.

ThinkPads haven't been made by IBM in almost 15 years, nor have they been actually good in over 20.