Stop crossing your legs

stop crossing your legs, you're killing your blood circulaiton

tips for improving posture when sitting at your desk? for some reason I constantly have my legs crossed.

Attached: 1534693112136.jpg (1067x1700, 195K)

I have an ottoman under my desk so I can put my feet up.

I'm sure some ergonomocist will declare this a travesty that will kill me within five years

standing desk
chair that forces you to sit correctly as well as correct keyboard and monitor positions

It's because you're female.
If I sit, I prefer full or half lotus, but usually I try to stand while doing things.
To improve posture, identify specific problems and do regular exercises to correct them, avoid positions which exacerbate the problems. Personally I had to stop using a mouse for most work because it made me twist my body which caused a cascade of issues, whereas a keyboard can be centered so that I'm faced straight ahead

It's actually better if it allows your spine to be in a more neutral position, watch out for muscle atrophy in the legs though, you could end up with leg muscles that won't hold your torso up straight (not sure it's any worse than sitting in any chair though) Personally, I find that having my feet up reduces strain on my lower back and helps prevent development of anterior lordosis (I try to rest my hips at an angle to have an outward curve at my lower back rather than compressing my spine inward)

Is your dick really so small that sitting like that is conformtable?

I don't cross my legs because I have balls and it is uncomfortable.
Leg crossing is for woman who have to protect a literal slit between their legs

So I should spread my legs in public? o_O

Your dick doesn't go inside of you when you're flaccid?

No, that is a sign of aggression. In fact, cut your dick off because having a dick is violent and wrong.

>implying i am thin enuff to cross them in the first place

>implying hthat I don't already spread my legs.

You don't cross other people's space, but ...
yes, like a damn eagle

dick n balls go on top.

this. your legs are going to crush your balls.
only people I've met doing this we're extremely thin.

fuk u I have to pee and everyone will look at me weird if I leave 30min into the meeting

>resting crossed legs on case to the left of desk
>spine twisted about 45 degrees
>develop musle knot on the right side of back
>fuggg

Nah, just not fucking obese

From the scientific literature posture seems mostly irrelevant (to a certain degree). As long as you're comfortable you're usually fine. Stop worrying. Read science.

nah, they go in between, i.e. downwards

>blood circulaiton
wut

>you're killing your blood circulaiton
God I'm tired of you obese people.