How do i stop coming here?

how do i stop coming here?
ive been using this place as a bandaid solution for my profound sense of loneliness
i cant do this anymore

Attached: 92923727178.gif (498x278, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8UsI9CXHm6o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get a pet

>>ive been using this place as a bandaid solution for my profound sense of loneliness
if you stop coming here you'll just be treating the symptom, not the disease.

What part of "you're here forever" did you not understand

get a life, unironically
when you actually have a life you won't have time to go here and also better things to do
it's not natural to be so alone, you need friends and a gf

I have a cat and we browse the chins together

The only way out is through a noose. Don't keep your waifu waiting, user.

Make it more inconvenient to come here. For example, clover isn't on my home screen

I've been coming here for 13 years and in that time I've moved out, gone to university, found a gf, moved in with her, gotten married, and started a career (inb4 lies on the internet). Having a life will NOT stop you from coming here, just as points out. The only way to really stop is convince yourself that you actually hate this place, which you probably don't. Sure you might joke ironically about how you 'hate the shitposting' or tell animefags to gb2/a/, but at the end of the day, most of us come here because it's one of the last places that you can speak fully candidly amongst a group of like-minded people. Seriously, take a moment and just consider the alternatives to this website for this type of conversation. You'll quickly find that there really isn't anything else.

Attached: 492740-laghlyn.jpg (640x640, 29K)

that's not my experience. my life has had ups and downs and when things were really good I didn't have the time or interest to come here, and I never wasted my time on places like this. now that I'm in a bad spot I'm wasting time here again just like I was back before times were good.

stop being bored and start to contribute into life

Unironically do meth

THE ROARING CHAOS

that's shitty man, if Jow Forums is a coping mechanism for shit being fucked up in your life, that's a pretty shitty coping mechanism. I feel like when I'm in a good mood, Jow Forums is fun, I just laugh and enjoy the cynicism and absurdity of it all. On the other hand, if I was in a bad place I don't feel like it would help me get out of the bad place very easily.

Join a comfy minecraft server. You don't actually have to play much, just set up a basic hole in the ground then afk a lot & join the discord voice chat. Makes it feel like you have friends, even though you don't.

>feeling loneliness
>at all

>you need friends and a gf
trading one codependency for another

You perverted that sweet sweet creature. Shame on you

kys
or delid internet
or start using drugs

all i want in this world is a place in reality where to meet other Jow Forums anons to do tech related stuff together such as programming projects or ricing our thinkpads.

Attached: LAN_LORDS.jpg (1280x960, 247K)

chimo, please fuck off
think of the kids
but not in the way you like to
my balls are the sun
look up my arse at the moon
goodbye

Why is this place so addictive though. I'm not as addicted to other social media as I am to this.

Attached: 1532510060428.gif (194x191, 38K)

imagine the smell

constant new content, low barrier to entry in participation, people are intentionally provocative and bait each other

op, im tumbling deeper into the rabbit hole

ive stopped using vanilla Jow Forums, got Jow Forums x and oneechan on it with my waifu

you cannot escape

yeah ive no idea

its just too good

Attached: 4ch 3 eedited.jpg (2560x1440, 288K)

no registration, no names, people say exactly what they mean without sucking each other dick, can say anything you want

post pic with time stamp

please stay :^(

Jow Forums made me rich by introducing me to bitcoin in late 2010

Now I'm stuck here browsing 8+ hours a day, and because of my wealth I have no interest to do anything productive

fuck u g

and now I'm using reddit more often and using reddit spacing
fuck my life seriously

Volunteer

I agree with this

Attached: mpv-shot0543.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Something something anime site.

Attached: 1560905607530.png (360x594, 250K)

reddit spacing didn't used to be a thing, people used to leave an extra space all the time to make posts easier to read

Are you in Greece?

Discipline. youtube.com/watch?v=8UsI9CXHm6o

We're all easy dopaminecucks here. You change that the same way you change a drug addiction, through discipline and suffering.

Moar bandaids.

I dunno. You tell me, data collector.

no i am in the USA

I just wanna see cute catto desu:(

Do traps count?

>how do i stop coming here?
kill yourself, you'd be doing everyone on /a/ a favor because you spend every hour of your autistic life to spam kaos threads and samefag

just change Jow Forums for hackernews/comments
it sure is great.

I'm like this. Jow Forums is totally unique, and at this point I'm so embedded in the culture it could only be pulled from my life by just shutting down for good. I come here during good and bad times. It's a bit of fun to browse in the evening, or check (you)s when taking a break at work. It's also a place where I can freely air out my true beliefs, feelings, and problems without consequence. You'll all call me a faggot, but I know you're with me.