How much coding do you need to learn to become a WebDev?

youtube.com/watch?v=2Fep0-eDOWo

Attached: 1561158605130.png (622x770, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SLnZ49AZrLw?t=65
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Man there is some weird shit going on at Google

I've never seen a person working there who wasn't affected by some sort of bullshit company culture koolaid

It is genuinely scary

You should have used Lycos, you didn't listen.

Attached: 1561163307071.png (1860x894, 1.93M)

Why are so many jews gay/trannies/drag queens? They seem second only to blacks in that regard.

is this cyberpunk?

honk honk

Didn't you need to go to district 13?

Why are drag queens obsessed with children?

Attached: 268AEB91-FD8E-448F-84CE-44A8E32E18A1.png (750x1334, 412K)

because they're pedos

> queer person teaching other queer person how to code
I don't see the issue. Do you not want more tech literate people?

I don't want gays to exist

I said it before but I'll say it again: he looks like a nice guy but his drag lipstick makes him look like an icp groupie

Pedos

>Do you not want more tech literate people
...and wearing a wig, teaching html and js is the solution to spreading tech.

that's why those faggots are never going to do anything meaningful. they project whatever they put in their ass or whatever things they do in their room, on everything.
have you even seen a heterosexual guy saying
> hey, for those of you who like pussy and want to slay pussy for the rest of your life, we are going to teach you how to slay that pussy with C and Perl.
instead their lessons go like this
>hello everybody, my name is Benny and this is an openGL tutorial.

every fucking faggot and every fucking feminist is teaching html, javascript and python. Why do you have to state your sexuality, why do you have to gather people based on their sexuality, why the fuck do you have to show your fucking face.
I've been following Benny from thebennybox for almost the 7 years he's been online and I don't know if he likes pussy, or he likes taking it in the ass and i've never seen his face.
Do you know why? because he makes educational content and he picks topics that those turbofaggots will never get after the first video.

Attached: enhanced-16227-1431892831-1.jpg (625x298, 25K)

you know there is at least one person who unironically saw drag coding and thought
>finally a tutorial for me
and there's literally nothing wrong with that

thus far, this dude's channel is half useless videos about xml, several make-up tutorials and a some Halloween themed videos with wigs and funny costumes.
don't forget your buttplug on your way to the class.

I mean his makeup speaks for itself, but he does work for google so he probably knows how to code

>he does work for google so he probably knows how to code
you can't refute those facts.

ok, dress in drag and make a coding tutorial and I'll judge who does it better

>pic relate
It won't be difficult to top that CS101 even butt-naked.

also
youtu.be/SLnZ49AZrLw?t=65
>"html and css are very limited... programming languages"
>he does work for google so he probably knows how to code
the 'g' in Jow Forums is for Getthefuckoutofhere.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-22_06-08-12.png (1428x777, 395K)

I work at Google, mostly pretty normal nice people. The main problems are first, that it's full of nerds who tend to be weak willed and cave into social pressure, and second, that because SJWs realize Google has a lot of influence and power, they target Google from the inside. It does have a lot of trannies.

yeah i'm sure this came out of nowhere during a fever dream to this huge faggot

Bit off topic, but can we appreciate for a moment how Twitter and Instagram managed to con people into tagging massive datasets for them for nothing else than bandwidth costs?

Attached: prettycleverofthem.jpg (600x600, 36K)

someone is bauttmad that crossdressing steve works for big g and you dont

this profession is embarrassing, how do I get out?

For fucks sake, it's 6am and I'm already pissed off

it really is great. before they came out I had a vague idea that it'd be very useful and profitable for a company that owned lots of tagging data but I never conceived that people would do it for free, enthusiasticallly

fake your death. the best way not to get caught doing that is dressing as the opposite gender from now on so no one recognizes you

this but unironically, i want to end fags and trannies on a genetic level

My grandparents didnt have to worry about some transgender nigger ruining his profession and livelihood.

Is it time to take a look at other ways to make a living? Im tired of this stupid bullshit already.

>I've never seen a person working there who wasn't affected by some sort of bullshit company culture koolaid

its not being affected user you are already a wacko before join in you just join the shitshow because its trendy now thats all

>because its trendy now

Attached: discord commie.jpg (1440x1920, 254K)

>didn't tag #goldengaytbridge

I know, right? that really bothered me too.

In case anyone was wondering: person on the picture is a j00.

>queer
Mental illness.

every time..

>software "engineering"

> hey, for those of you who like pussy and want to slay pussy for the rest of your life, we are going to teach you how to slay that pussy with C and Perl.
I'd be surprised if nothing like that already exists desu

#doaflipfaggot

why are there so many fucking drag queens?

It's just a trick pedos are using to be openly pedos.The other alternative, being a powerful politician, is not feasible for most pedos.

>Pronouns: any

I'll go with 'fag' then.

Entry level: html, javascript, css obviously.

Attached: incels 1.png (1117x1773, 264K)

they aren't human anymore. they are the deviant bourgeois. they represent pure evil.

lmao @ all these moralfags

Attached: I_feel_so_much_contempt_for_your_life_faggot_while_we_are_enjoying_ourselves_in_the_real_world_you_a (367x339, 41K)

dilate

Tuck that junk, throw in a wig and you are good to go, senpai

Attached: arguing_with_neoholes.jpg (960x534, 48K)

There is zero wrong with this. If this person feels empowered enough to teach others in a different, preferred persona then who are we to mock. I'm a white man in an industry that has a less "normalised" culture than other work. The people our industry draws from are what 10 years ago (less/more?) would have been called social misfits. I've learnt to stay strong and be true to myself. I'm a heterosexual man who is married with two kids. I feel sometimes that I am pressured and mocked by some of my colleagues to apologize for what I am and excluded from some groups because if my sexuality.

Now I'm not surprised Moot went there.

I've never been racist
I've never been sexist
But these fags make me uncomfortable AF and I have a natural aversion to them
How will I ever work in the industry after graduating?

You know that if Japan did something like this it would be cute, tasteful and Communism-free. Woke Westerners deliberately make themselves and everything around them ugly.

Attached: Foreigner_and_Wrestler_at_Yokohama_1861.jpg (812x1200, 791K)

high neuroticism, but also high intelligence and probably some nepotism, so more likely to be into weird shit but also more likely to achieve something and become somewhat prominent

excuse me, i prefer 'faggot'. check your fucking pronouns, shitlord.

Attached: 1559812616344.jpg (504x640, 43K)

their innocence, they find pleasure in corrupting it. Humans appreciate and find beauty in that which they destroy. We're fucked.

Attached: 1559646236327.jpg (320x221, 9K)

>There is zero wrong with this
>I feel sometimes that I am pressured and mocked by some of my colleagues to apologize for what I am and excluded from some groups because if my sexuality
>There is zero wrong with this

Getting tired of this faggots

>I've never seen a person working there who wasn't affected by some sort of bullshit company culture koolaid
i-is moot okay??

>Drag persona
The fuck does that even mean anyway.

Attached: confused band leader.jpg (462x282, 32K)

unironically based

Okay now I am mad. Being a raging faggot is whatever, fine buttfuck yourself till you can fit an entire arm up there, I don't care, but how the FUCK does he not know that HTML and CSS aren't programming languages?

Good point, thank you for sharing.

Good goy, gladly take the rejection from the same people you are being tricked into thinking you need to accept.
I actually pity you, and knowing you will just get shit on worse while you are thinking you're being an open minded good guy.