I have to pick my nan up from the airport in 2 hours but I wanted to get fucking blasted

I have to pick my nan up from the airport in 2 hours but I wanted to get fucking blasted.

I need some out of the box thinking here Jow Forums, how can I get fucked up for an hour or so?

Attached: 1522401672079.jpg (800x600, 98K)

This isn't technology and that black girl is a qt and probably based.

Attached: 1498352382288.jpg (750x743, 154K)

stop being a drug addict

smoke salvia. it wears off in 5-10 mins

or just smoke weed daily until you have a tolerance then you can smoke up until 45 minutes before seeing anyone and be fine

>salvia
this. you can buy it at most head shops

Mix roughly 5 grams of nutmeg in a warm glass of milk, take it with a dozen or so benedryl for added effect

Smoke weed everyday and nobody will be able to tell the difference.

Why don't you be a good grandson and pick her up from the airport and then get blasted after? She's not going to be around forever. Look after her.

Read your bible. Pray and ask for something.

op its been 2 hours, tell us how fucked up u got

LMAO at this zoomer. Fentanyl rocks.

Technologically speaking I fucking didn't because you fags didn't offer any good ideas. I was going to abuse some solvents (technologically speaking) but I have never tried it before and didn't want to before driving ~2 hours.

My nan had a nice trip by the way and she made it home safely (Technologically speaking)

stop being a mormon square. your body is constantly on drugs all day but somehow those are different than you taking something extra? most people consume caffeine/nicotine/alcohol/rx daily for fucking years and nobody bats an eye, but anything else and you're an addict

get the salvia you fucking buttnigger. its legal, you can just buy a small 1g packet at a head shop. effects wear off after 10 mins guaranteed

I'm in a white country lopez. Salvia is not legal

its legal in the good ol USA. land of the FREE, home of the brave.

as I said. I'm in a white country

well you sound like an obtuse nigger

>hotbox the car with your nan in it
>both get blasted
>both enjoy ride back
>???
>profit

Pretty much this.

Just be wary that if you try to stop you will be a moody fuck for a few days.

you'll be a moody fuck every day until you hit the blunt

cope harder

spin in place for 45 minutes and spend the last 15 minutes vomiting

Attached: dreidel.jpg (444x666, 66K)

kek muttloids btfo

Girl are technology?

>sex bots are technology
They will be soon, fren

laughing gas