/bst/ - Battlestation Thread

hello,-nice-to-see-you-guys-again edition

It's been a while, rate and hate welcome. whats going on bro/g/'s?

Attached: comfy-station.jpg (2100x1500, 908K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/268016306
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1547687225170.jpg (800x600, 88K)

bonus cable management pohoto

Attached: IMG_20190622_140429.jpg (4032x3024, 1.73M)

10/10 comfy would sit

Attached: IMG_20190622_140928.jpg (2016x1512, 326K)

Wood panel walls, my god, glorious, ultimate comfy levels! High ceilings, not bad, not bad.

Best I could do with my room accomodation, ordered a better monitor and a half decent vesa mount today to try and improve it

Attached: IMG_20190622_011646.jpg (1600x1200, 452K)

Attached: 20190621_211921a.jpg (1400x1050, 1.13M)

i installed poo fans

Attached: lol who needs lighting.jpg (3264x2448, 1.67M)

Attached: IMG_0669.jpg (2304x1728, 1.37M)

you are not japanese and never will be, fucking weeaboo retard

shit

didnt even try

nice, clean setups

Decent cable management, but the rest is a total mess. What's the point?
>a fucking wig
>mx blues keyboard
>cables on the floor
Stop being a faggot please

Attached: DSC_0734.jpg (3840x2160, 2.7M)

bitttttttch don't make me post my programming socks

Do you have "stop being a faggot" socks, by any chance?

your monitors are cheap pieces of shit, don't be so smug

Your keyboard is gag as fuck

Attached: 1560468345209.png (497x502, 398K)

>folding desk
Seriously? Don't you get embarrassed posting it for people to see?

What is this NPC shit? Why do "people" even do this? The only thing large swathes of empty space tells me is that you're not a real person. You're an empty shell with no real interests besides talking to anonymous people online and posting pictures of your "battlestation" on reddit. They're not your friends. You don't have any. Find some real hobbies that you can pick up and take to real people you meet up with

based

swag

Attached: setup_june.jpg (2000x1475, 1.12M)

>expensive = good
Can you disappear and never show back again please?
>things define your personality
You're either a woman or a massive faggot.

Fuck rating you weebs

Attached: IMG_20190504_215636.jpg (4608x3456, 2.59M)

>>expensive = good
>Can you disappear and never show back again please?
sorry didn't mean to make you so defense about your obvious money situation.

your monitors are small, clearly not higher than 1080p, and the giant fucking bezel on the vertical one proves it

are these magic cards in the picture on the right?

Yeah, collectors edition power 9

this is my favorite in the thread so far. you can afford some nice things and have good taste, and i like your decorations. next step is to upgrade your apartment

what's the imac for?

>sterile and boring setup that looks like a stolen IKEA floor display with nothing but some basic bitch reddit newfag meme shit added for 'taste'
>blatant superiority complex and overly aggressive posturing
>probably a fragile medicated faggot that has literal anxiety attacks at the idea of "clutter"
checks out, it's time to go back

not part of this convo, but can we all just calm the fuck down. it's not necessary to be so aggressive for no reason. i prescribe a healthy dose of chill pills

Attached: cmonBruh.jpg (640x646, 45K)

porting software, kinda showing its age though but i can't be bothered to get a new mac when i use them maybe 10 times a year

I see you finally found the caps
Here's your last (You)
Now kiero

Attached: DSC_0742.jpg (3840x2160, 2.88M)

agree

it isn't that your setup defines your personality but it does say a decent amount about it honestly. that's part of why i love these threads so much. people deliberately go out of their way to make a setup that's comfortable for *them*, and the things which make you feel at home are part of your personality, ideally those are things that make you happy. if minimalism makes you happy then i can't complain, but it does get kinda boring after a while since after you've seen one minimal setup you've seen them all really

also ur desk is still saggy

why are your monitors overlapping?

>sterile and boring setup that looks like a stolen IKEA floor display with nothing but some basic bitch reddit newfag meme shit added for 'taste'
You know a lot about reddit, don't you?
>blatant superiority complex and overly aggressive posturing
Now I'm sure you're a woman. Or a tranny, which's more likely according where we are
>probably a fragile medicated faggot that has literal anxiety attacks at the idea of "clutter"
It's funny how "people" here can find literally any reason to justify their laziness. Quit replying to me, you lazy tranny
I think that any physical things should not define your personality. Because they only give you the smallest bit of actual information and you can easily misjudge the person. If you want to know someone - just fucking talk to them.
>also ur desk is still saggy
For the last fucking time, it isn't. I checked it with tools

>w-well if you're calling me reddit you must obviously be one too! f-fuck women and minorities am I right fellow 4-Channelers haha
cope
go back

YIKE. sit this one out bud

Yes Hello I eat shit from my hands

Attached: cringe.jpg (3968x2879, 2.76M)

Attached: 557p6V651.png (1092x819, 975K)

>Keycaps
Kind of.

I sanded the sides of the spacebar so it's clear, if you look close the white of it extends all the way up the side of the key instead of stopping 1/4 of the way to the top. The rest were extra keys from the same set that I sides the sides of down to fit. The right Windows key isn't a Windows key label, but it works well and im not constantly disappointed with the look of it anymore.

Rate

Attached: bst.jpg (3834x2512, 1.38M)

Why even bother posting to begin with if you care this little? You're just deflecting because you were an asshole and can't take the heat.

A person's living space really does tend to reflect them whether they try for it or not. People with lives tend to accumulate mementos or things they simply like and enjoy over time and surround themselves with it. Bugmen who just consume whatever they're told tend to live in minimalist hotel rooms that look like whatever generic template is trending at the moment, quickly dumping and replacing their shit as soon as it falls out of style or otherwise loses its social/flexing utility. I'd say you definitely fall into the latter category.

Howdy

Attached: orbst.jpg (2752x2700, 1.8M)

like i said though it isn't defining, it's just hinting. look at and tell me there isn't even an ounce of information you can gather about this person's personality. i'm not trying to get to know this person but it's more like i see this and i'm analyzing it like "hm yeah this person probably likes putting things in their butt"

also it's still saggy, look at the data

Attached: sagtho.png (1589x263, 546K)

Attached: IMG_2099.jpg (1500x1000, 445K)

gay by chance?

Attached: 65289084_304821587065408_7498952125028761600_n.jpg (960x640, 156K)

Na, sorry dude, you'll have to look elsewhere, good luck though

the pink + chandelier + crane machine looking tower says otherwise brother

Cause the vertical one has a huge bezel so I'm hiding it like this
Well, this is already something, good to you
Do you see the name of this board? Jow Forums - 技術
And the name of this thread? /bst/ - battlestation
It's not "living room general" or "living space general". I don't mind people discussing other setup-related stuff here, so do I, but again, don't dare to blame me for being boring cause I don't have any non-tech stuff on my desk.

People who are contemplative and always seeing the bigger picture don't attach too much to things, and also prefer minimalistic spaces.

Attached: 62316723_346145686031353_626502597385125888_o.png.jpg (870x1161, 64K)

Please do.

>It's not "living room general" or "living space general"
So that desk isn't in your house or something? I'm sorry, I hope you find a place to live soon.
This is just a bullshit excuse you pulled out of your ass.

better?

Attached: IMG_2904.jpg (2976x1984, 509K)

And it's for this reason (not finding interest in anything) that their personalities are largely dull and unappealing. Like the other person said, they are quick to pick up trends and then dump them when they fall out of what is deemed acceptable or desirable by whatever elite they subscribe to.

In other words, minimalist spaces indicate minimalist personalities.

> but it's more like i see this and i'm analyzing it like "hm yeah this person probably likes putting things in their butt"
Indeed, you can say a little bit, but as I already said, just a tiny bit. It's like seeing a power button of a laptop and say "yea, that's a good laptop"
> look at the data
Nigger what the fuck are you doing? I told you that I checked it using the fucking tools. And you're drawing a line in paint on a photo that was taken on my 5 years old smartphone's shitty camera.
You know, if you don't have anything to say - just don't say anything

Good work.

I said something, you just ignored it because it's inconvenient for you to consider. Are you in a homeless shelter or something? Do you not live where your computer is?

i just wanna let you know that i have the blue yeti microphone as well, and your placement of it is completely wrong. the mic needs to be perpendicular to your face, not at an angle like that. just lookin out for u bro, see: vimeo.com/268016306

ugly drapes/10
seriously who buys drapes?

> those guys that post the same pic of their setup in every single /bst/ thread. how narcissistic can you be?

adjusted, thanks.

idk mang with that pic in particular i'd say it's a big bit, also dude look at the fuckin picture the line clearly shows the dent but aight whatever you say saggydesk

I didn't ignore you tho, what are you expecting to hear from me?
>Do you not live where your computer is?
In my case, yes, but you know, it's unnecessary. Battlestation is where your pc is. The living room is where you're living. These are different topics, even tho it can be the same place

wha'suuup incels?

Attached: IMG_6879.jpg (2592x1728, 1.83M)

the reddit embodiment of a battlestation

Sexy/10

How do you like that case? Thought about getting one.

Put your tower on the floor ffs. Pretty cozy otherwise.

What's up faggots? Haven't posted in forever. Have an old picture while I find the will to take a new one.

Attached: DSCF8228.jpg (5120x1440, 3.23M)

>what are you expecting to hear from me?
Dunno, maybe something other than this really weird and confusing shitty excuse that people apparently are not supposed to show any sign of habitation or a personality outside of certain rooms in their homes.

Attached: 1558213266499.png (499x338, 38K)

>How do you like that case

For 2 separate custom loops, it's great, I haven't seen any other cases that I'd rather have for it so far. If you want your GPU and CPU on different loops, definitely get it

Who are you quoting?

*drapes my nuts on your mom's forehead*

>Thread name is "hello,-nice-to-see-you-guys-again edition"
>Gets upset when people post their shit again.

Can you stop being so fucking dense for a second and read again that I wrote to you? It's totally okay to show whatever you want, that's my point. So if I don't want to show anything but techs - this should be fine either

If you wanna look like a hipster NPC, go for it. Just don't be surprised when you get shit for it especially when you try to dish it out yourself.

>hello,-nice-to-see-you-guys-again

Attached: 20190617_121521.gif (640x360, 820K)

>Fidget spinner
>Vape
>Fawkes mask
>Hoverboard
Slow down you damn zoomer

Cringe

Looks comfy but does the glare ever piss you off?

Why did you leave that plastic cover on the lampshade?

I like that wallpaper but it looks weird in the vertical position

it is really comfy...if I pull the blind half down I dont get any glare at all...plus I can still watch people coming in and out the complex...best of both worlds...especially on a hot sunny day like today...

>It's totally okay to show whatever you want
user you called someone a faggot for having a cable on the floor, a certain type of keyboard switches and a cosplay wig, now you're getting mad that others are shitting on you and your bland setup

Hey! :o)

Attached: station.jpg (1280x960, 150K)

Hi :^D

Attached: photo_2019-05-05_18-05-45.jpg (1280x960, 143K)

i like your homosexual umbrella pillow :3

So defending your own point of view equals being mad? That's some nice logic you have here.
I don't mind if this guy will disagree with me and defend himself as I did. This is what makes these threads alive.

how does your back not kill you? you don't even have a chair, you're leaning against the wall

I don't tend to lean...I have good posture and spend most of the time here with my legs crossed...not a manlet either 6'3".
It works for me...if I need to lean back a wall is as good as a chair imo...

>consoletoddlers on the PC board

Attached: 1559975289346.jpg (422x437, 134K)

It's not much, but I find this comfy. Also I like ancient things

Attached: IMG_20190622_1541498.jpg (4056x2704, 1.83M)

Attached: 1558779816597.jpg (2560x1440, 1.24M)

What happened to that user who lived under a school desk?

ive seen ur pic like 1000 times. show us what's out the window

A balcony that's what it is.

:)

What receiver is that?

Pioneer SA-9500II

Attached: pioneer-sa-9500-ii.jpg (710x385, 36K)

I've been looking for a new desk for a while, and this Ikea desks looks like just what I want for pretty cheap. Does anyone know of any issues this desk might have, or advice on different top/legs?

Attached: file.png (500x652, 39K)

Jow Forums is the technology board, consoles are technology
if you play video games on your personal computer, you're probably using windows, an inferior operating system

Where do people keep getting keyboards like that

small handed twinks who use dumb excuses
if your hands arent at least 8 inches long youre a boy in my book