Remember when phones fit in one hand and weren't annoying as fuck to hold

Remember when phones fit in one hand and weren't annoying as fuck to hold.

Remember when the battery life wasn't 3 hours tops.

Remember when they had a built in flashlight.

Fuck modern fucking garbage phones

Look at how this man holds the phone in one hand and can reach every button with ease

This iPhone battery will last at least 3 fucking days with a full charge, wtf is going on, how has a big clunky piece of shit been accepted by the mainstream, that has less features, and a battery life hundreds of times shorter

Attached: image.jpg (616x347, 28K)

Manlet

5'9" measure your dick we'll see who's bigger

Nigga, you gay.

>5'9"

Attached: 1536435478052.jpg (286x327, 17K)

>buy bad phone
>complain
consumerism at its finest

I don't have this problems with my nokia 3310

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (2048x1536, 180K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1550682228554.gif (500x491, 376K)

My battery lasts 2 weeks if I don't use it. 10 hours of screen time if I do.

>Remember when they had a built in flashlight.
You mean that isn't true any more? Wtf

>Remember when phones fit in one hand and weren't annoying as fuck to hold.
Today?

>5'9"
NIGGER, WHAT DO YOU EVEN DO WITH SOMETHING LIKE THAT??

Attached: 1561168668822.jpg (508x504, 84K)

It's ok to be tall have a tiny dick and accept shitty products Jow Forums in 2019

You having to fist your wife and accept her open relationship is all we need to know bro

I would take your girl, one no amount of height can overcome having a tiny dick, imagine having no manhood

>5'9"

Attached: condoms-too-big-for-indian-men-by.png (500x385, 103K)

You are free to buy small phone.

>Remember when the battery life wasn't 3 hours tops.

Average modern phone will work 1.5 days on battery with average use.

>Remember when they had a built in flashlight

90% of modern smartphones have flashlight mode.

>This iPhone battery will last at least 3 fucking days with a full charge, wtf is going on, how has a big clunky piece of shit been accepted by the mainstream, that has less features, and a battery life hundreds of times shorter

You are free to buy and use first iPhone today.

Most of these problems stem from people doing more stuff on their phones than 10 years ago. Back then, smartphones were just phones with some smart functions. Nowadays, they're pocket computers that can also call and send SMS.

Often times people don't even have a desktop PC or a laptop, just a smartphone. And modern smartphones being big lets you use them for everything -- movies, web surfing, gaming, chatting, etc. That being said, there are still small phones on the market if you're not a fan of that (e.g. iPhone SE).

Battery life is actually much better on modern smartphones than it used to be. My iPhone 5S used to barely survive until 5PM, now I only charge my phone once every two days.

And yeah, any phone has a flashlight function nowadays, boomer.

>The 3G/3GS didn't have a flash, let alone a flashlight app
>The battery was garbage, would be lucky to get a day out from normal use

-100/10 see me after class

Literally every phone has this

I'm 6'4" and I don't like big phones either. Though I don't use it as a primary device as some people seem to.

Kek

I can use my s9 with one hand, install bigger hands
>Remember when the battery life wasn't hours tops.
I get 7 hours SoT with linage
They do
>Fuck modern fucking garbage phones
Imagine being this retarded

i member

Wait did you just brag about being 5'9

Look at that bitch looking phone

>the battery life wasn't 3 hours tops.
>posts a 1420mAh battery phone
but smartphones have bigger battery now that can last 4 days to a week and what planet are you on when 1420mAh can last you 3 days.

Attached: 1549517791250.jpg (1024x1024, 69K)

when people bitch about this they generally mean mainstream/flagship phones for which there's a pretty good point that there's not much diversity or differentiation among them nowadays
smartphones were always pocket computers, in fact they were more computer-y back then than the handholding walled garden facebook terminals we pretend are "computers" today

bigger screens better facilitate consumption and old people with failing eyesight, just don't be a manlet lmao

>And modern smartphones being big lets you use them for everything -- [web browser], [web browser], gaming, [web browser], etc.

S10e doesn't have these problems. I can easily get 2.5-3 days out of it, use one hand to type this right now and have easy access to a flashlight via a pulldown menu that I can get again reach with one hand. I don't have huge hands either. At least I have a headphone jack.

It's true. Every phone has a flashlight, OP is a larping manlet faggot.

>You are free to buy small phone.
Like the iPhone SE (which is EOL soon) or that one 4 yo Sony thing (which, being android is EOL since 3.5 years), or... uhhhh, ...
I can get the use case for a big phone, but why can’t anyone understand that there is as much of an use case for a small one?
Why don’t I have the choice? If you want a small phone that is kinda modern with decent specs, you can either get an iPhone SE or an iPhone SE. Or maybe an iPhone SE. Now the SE is a fantastic machine, don’t get me wrong, but having some choice is always good.

Why brag about using the zoomner version of a product? Because you're a fucking idiot with nostalgia of something he never had.

How come no one has mentioned the new Palm phone yet? The only real issue I've had with it thus far is that you can't use it as a mobile router.

>screen is still 720p and perfectly legible if you're typing is just as easy as bigger phones when using swipe

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Okay if you're braging about being 5'9" then I'll brag about being 6'

Doesn't work independently as a phone I believe
nokia 1 is gud though, 3.5mm, removable battery, fits in a hand, bottom bezel fits a thumb, security update every 40ish days
do wish it was oled and spare batteries were actually available

>Doesn't work independently as a phone I believe
There was an update so it can now function as a real phone.