China is 10 years behind in chip... oops

tomshardware.com/news/china-zhaoxin-kx-6000-core-i5-7400,39694.html

Chinese-Produced Zhaoxin KX-6000 CPUs Purportedly Match Intel's Core i5-7400

where is your god now?

Attached: 1557712687021.png (596x1079, 1.01M)

Is she an instgram model?

No she's an xmen.

instagram: melvnin

Wait for Zen 3

If they're any good then why isn't huawei using them?

Thanks

>has to draw on freckles
>wear a wig
>wear colored contacts
>just to be slightly above average
black women, not even once lmao

We need more CPU manufacturers for cost reduction and innovation. I can recall having a Cyrix processor back in the day, now they too are owned by AMD.

It's probably wax. You can see her roots in her photos and it's just dyed hair

Can someone photoshop her to be white? That would be fucking awesome?

FUCKING THIS
Sheboon will never look white no matter how hard a sheboon tries, someone do the honors and shoop the boon into resembling a human, we aren't some furfags that fap to a sheboon so do it quick PRESTO

Imagine going korean levels of tryhard and still fail to look white, must be painful desu.

she's neither somalian, nor ethiopian.
west africans cannot grow long hair.
she is wearing a weave lol, as do all of them.

YEESSS
someone do this!!!

Attached: 1558671390127.jpg (710x577, 84K)

>its 2019 and robotic sex dolls are still years behind
what the fuck are they doing?!

Done

Attached: Untitled.jpg (596x1079, 178K)

>nose
>lips
poor girl.
try as she may, she'll always be shit tier.

bro just go to her insta she's ashy af

kek. that would be fucking awesome

Attached: 1560133064202.png (612x656, 507K)

The inverted image really makes it clear, shit.

So powerful dawg

Attached: .png (890x847, 44K)

Yeah, amazing aint it.

Attached: 4chan.png (596x1079, 1M)

The problem is, this won't be "competition" since Intel is in a quagmire of their own making after buying their way to the top of the x86 foodchain, AMD is still playing catchup and had to SELL TO THE CHINESE IN THE FIRST PLACE to get to where they are, and China give -zero- fucks about making any meaningful profit per chip, the government will break the backs of every rice farmer to drive the cost of x86-64 compatible processors into the ground, if it means that they could corner the market on consumer CPUs.
Imagine a world, where HP, Dell, Lenovo, and every other major PC manufacturer was driven to use shitty, low-performance chinese chips because they cost 1/15th of what "similar" chips from AMD/Intel cost. That the marketing wank they could put on the laptop/desktop box would sell 10x what they did before. The $350 Desktop-In-A-Box would be profitable again for them. They couldn't pass that up. And by volume, those chips would explode in popularity with normies. Laptops, Desktops, you'd see them everywhere. Lack of income for Intel, AMD would drive them to lose the competitive advantage they'd have, and we'd end up REGRESSING to a "race-to-the-bottom" again with who can make the cheapest chips that perform well enough. And with the Chinese Government pumping as much money as they could into it, guess who wouldn't be winning?
We'll end up with cut-rate Chinese CPUs in our systems when they get the R&D Cash advantage, and have the chinese spying on us, instead of the Jews.

monkey face

>Purportedly
Yawn, call me when it gets 2k benches on popular websites.

>Match Intel's Core i5-7400
Does it match it with the same vulnerabilities? I'm thinking yes + 200% more specific to the Chinese Government.

>shoop da whoop a Storm cosplayer

for what purpose? she looks dead on like Storm in PJs

>matches low end of 4 year old architecture
i'd say 10 years is quite right. Maybe 8 if we want to be generous.
But who cares, if they wanted to they'd just annex all the shit from foreign manufacturers on their soil. China making their own stuff is not required.

>iPhone factory broken

kek

Beats being spied on by my own government agencies. The Chinese government has no legal power in my country.

Chinese GPUs to challenge Nvidia's complacency and AMD's incompetence when?

What a trash

Attached: Screenshot_20190622-092242_Samsung Internet.jpg (536x491, 43K)

>China is 10 years behind in chip...
Technically correct because if the KX-6000 matches the i5-7400 it's a bit faster than the best Nehalem processors from 2009. But even a 2600K from 2011 will beat it.

Blonde black cuties are the best. I want to breed her so bad, bros. ;.;

>rare
Dime a dozen, user. You should go out more.

No, just a Nigger.

it actually scores lower than my fanless dual core laptop

>he doesn't know
>he doesn't know.

And the 8 core scaling is dogshit too. Multithread score is roughly 4x the single. It's worse than Bulldozer even.

Smartphones use ARM.

>Chinese GPUs to challenge Nvidia's complacency and AMD's incompetence when?

Both Nvidia and AMD are companies run by Chinese CEOs. Both companies are getting their lithography done in the ROC.
What would a third Chinese firm even do differently?

but the matebook line, user, that's going to be shut down because of no intel