/ptg/ - private tracker general

OOPS I DID IT AGAIN edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE (embed)
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M (embed)
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE (embed)

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

previous thread

Attached: 1561124010830.png (235x79, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

waffles.ch/
youtube.com/watch?v=4GYSeXLr5sY
uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 6.21.17 PM.png (1406x1324, 161K)

>brod

Can we stop talking about shitty orifice already?

please kind sir show respect to our tracker bless your heart always

When it dies and disappears for a long time again sure.

Topkek desu, AB is shit.

Found the guy with a waifu that isn't for laifu

Attached: open_toilet.png (784x410, 451K)

who is we?

why didn't you sage?

I'm not trying to kill /ptg/ so I can post some other faggy shit in the place of this. Think about how dull your life must be if you do that.

why did you delete?

Because I can.

literally FUCK oops

Attached: 1558766667254.jpg (1000x821, 78K)

it's time for another thread for cucks of the piracy world! oh this should be entertaining! watching some of the biggest lamers on the internet dealing with cancerous private trackers sparks much joy in my old scener soul.

I'm an old scener too. I'm on private trackers but I never have any problems because I'm not a retard. Ridiculing people who do is one of the main reasons to keep coming back to these threads.

BUT MAH SCENE WOOOOOOOW IM SCENE LORD WOOOOOW

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

What did you guys do? Remember that only apps and PC games are the real scene. The rest can be ripped by literal monkeys that's why p2p is taking over the TV shows and movies

>The rest can be ripped by literal monkeys that's why p2p is taking over the TV shows and movies
nobody is going to tell you who did what, mr. fbi man.. and your claim about p2p taking over anything is laughable. the scene is rarely beaten by any cancerous p2p group.

I was in the mp3 scene and xbox 360 scene. I agree with you about the literal monkeys comment despite a lot of the work I did being of that sort. That's honestly why I'm not in the scene anymore. When I started I was dealing with vinyl rippers. I didn't rip any vinyls myself, but I had to manage what they were doing. It required technical knowledge to produce quality rips, if I brought someone new in I had to make sure they understood how to do it. Also before putting anything out someone had to check it, make sure it wasn't a total pile of shit or no little mistakes were made along the way. Because of the amount of effort that needed to be put in it attracted a tight knit group of like minded individuals who weren't complete retards. After vinyl stopped being important I did a lot of WEB mp3 myself, buying shit with my own money. I enjoyed the music and I enjoyed supplying people with it. It was more about curating the selection of what was coming out in the scene for me than anything else. After that I discovered exploits for shops and my group was able to release heaps of things without spending any money. That was before the google play bot shit took over. The leader of the grp I was in made custom scripts to automate most the work and I didn't really have anything to do anymore.

Xbox shit was more elite but much more boring. I recruited a shitload of pre release suppliers and we had a very successful run. Everyone that joined already knew how to plug their 360 drives into their PC's sata ports, some even bought spare drives off ebay just for that. Not really too much to teach them.

>After that I discovered exploits for shops
Doesn't that fall under hacking which is super illegal? Was it a big store? Did they ever notice you're leeching all their shit?

>Doesn't that fall under hacking which is super illegal?
Yeah but it's not like it's the Gibson or some shit. It's harder to get the authorities to give a shit when it's a bunch of niche music on indie labels.
>Was it a big store?
Mid sized ones that were popular with people into that kind of music but not as big as beatport was and is.
>Did they ever notice you're leeching all their shit?
Yes, sadly. There was no way something like that could last forever. It was awesome to be able to get most of the music I wanted before it was released. It's hard to beat a group that already has months worth of releases sitting waiting to be pred as soon as they go on sale too.

What site is this.

waffles.ch/

its down atm but it'll be back soon™

>>only apps and PC games are the real scene
IMO you are wrong there.
sure it is way harder to crack, but other sections are still the scene.
I would say the scene is pursuing an approach different from p2p.

Those are the scenes that have a true edge over the activity on p2p though. There's less relevance in others.

anyone know what the deal is with bonus points on themixingbowl? trying to scrounge some ratio so I grabbed basically every single freeleech torrent that exists there and have been seeding them for ~1 month.

Hahaha, owner of torrent site sent out a mass PM to all users begging them to like the facebook page of his home redecoration company

Attached: ss+(2019-06-22+at+11.51.59).png (1010x547, 77K)

what torrent site?

Does anyone have that animebytes leak file? I want to look at their code.

Attached: 1561176877921.jpg (528x404, 29K)

my HDB account is now 11 years old. say something nice to it.

/marked/

that's not very nice

kek he got you

Do you think we'll ever see a new group cracking Denuvo?

If you're going to take up cracking and do it yourself maybe. I don't care about PC gaymes so don't expect me to do it.

How do I get the puru puru achievement on AB. It is the only one I actually care about having

Are you a cracker? Can you do VM protections like VMP and Themida?

Never did any PC games shit just console. I don't care about cracking PC shit at all. The guy that introduced me to the people in that grp was actually in a well known PC game cracking group before, that's how I had the idea to ask him. If anyone had the talent they wouldn't have a problem finding their way in.

Not this guy but does anyone have the list that was going around?

How does one setup a 100+ mbit affil site?

You download a torrent from certain group

Go back in time about 15 years and acquire a 100mbit line. Living in Sweden helps. It won't make you elite but it's easy mode.

staff member was bored

How about nowadays?

Been a really long time since I dealt with that. Last time I was in you needed at least a gbit line. It's probably not as big of a deal now that you can get gbit home connections all over Europe. First things first you can't live in the US. That disqualifies you off the bat. Then you need a lot of money to buy hardware and some friends that will help you maintain the software, site scripts and such. You'll need a whole team to maintain your site, handle addips and shit etc...

Attached: brodtt.png (342x97, 32K)

ptp

It's more like people with the skill don't care to get in these days.
What did console shit require cracking-wise anyway? Applying single patches here and there to disable pirate drive/flashcart checks? This is nothing compared to PC game protections.
Or did the scene crack consoles too? The last group I know that did was PDX and they only did this to shill their True Blue dongle for PS3 which was basically an exploit on a stick.

Console scene history goes back quite far. Historically many of the guys in the old days who were in those groups either were also doing PC related things or had experience doing so. When they were using disk based copiers instead of flash carts a lot of it was basic shit like patching games so they could run at 50hz and 60hz, basic stuff. But occasionally games would need legitimate cracks. Earthbound on SNES is a very famous example of this. It grew to be more and more of a thing into the PS1 days with lots of games having mod chip checks. youtube.com/watch?v=4GYSeXLr5sY is a great example of this.

The scene does also have a long track record of being directly involved in coming up with console hacks. The Dreamcast days are some of the most fondly remembered, with the initial work of utopia then all the amazing things echelon did. But so much other stuff was either public or commercial. If you find those things interesting the channel Modern Vintage Gamer on youtube is really great, he does a lot of detailed videos about how each modern console was hacked.

Does BTN have The Grand Tour season 3 in 4k? On every other tracker I can only find season 1 and 2 in 4k...

yup..134gb

What's the point if it's not an untouched rip?

thanks

Either it's gonna be touched or you're paying for it. There's nothing wrong with that if the encoder did his job right. It's not like music where transcoding it spoils it entirely.

it's an amazon webrip, there's no encoding.

>there's no encoding

forgot pic

Attached: 1560988772661.png (671x519, 146K)

>implying packing the stream into an mkv container is encoding
maximum lyl

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

nigger first you have to capture the stream losslessly then you encode that shit

It's a webrip not a web-dl, that applies for the vast majority of 4k content ripped from streaming services.

>NUKE: Village.of.the.Damned.S01E01.The.Curse.Begins.at.Christmas.WEB.x264-LiGATE [dupe.W4F.2017-12-24] [ZoNeNET]

First time coming here in like a year
I'm on:
>PTP
>BTN
>AB
>RED
>BIB

Has anything popped up that I should join

your mom

Attached: 1560540912851.jpg (701x1024, 89K)

>daily coping mechanism

IPTorrents

Gaytorrent.ru

>Street shitting orifice user detected

How can I upload the torrents (folders) I have previously downloaded to my PC, to my seedbox, so they're seeded 24/7? Because right now I can only seed the ones I downloaded on the seedbox.
Via rutorrent/deluge btw.
I'm on seedhost.eu if that makes a difference

There's this amazing tracker called Orpheus you should check out. They have bonus point innovations. It's crazy good!

FTP or SFTP

homosexual pajeet please

pleaze sir kan i hav invite????

Just drag them on there with filezilla

>with the initial work of utopia
*Initial work of Marcus

Thank you

Private tracking is just a convoluted way that you end up paying for shit you can get for free. Lurn how 2 research.

Attached: fgtidentified.jpg (657x527, 24K)

RT did nothing wrong.

calm down jew nigger

ReTweet?

How

Is the pyramid uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez current?

Please pretend to be retarded elsewhere.
Not spoonfeeding you.

pajeet please, learn to read

your home needs a remodeling/redecoration!

they don't have bp at the moment.
but you can get upload and an amount of mixes via the freelech torrents!

another day another 0mb upload on red

Attached: __original_drawn_by_chen_bin__fde1d3fe8ad9fd02b4e6a84097c0cbdc.jpg (2926x2480, 915K)

noob

GOD DAMN!!! i hope you're even more based and you voted for the best waifu

i didnt vote for any on the list because they are all shit compared to my waifu

Attached: __nishikino_maki_love_live_school_idol_project_and_etc_drawn_by_shiimai__c37ba07adae840e685d05a8ffd1 (1966x2796, 2.8M)

not bad, not really for me though

Russian Times?

Denuvo STILL uncracked the scene is literally fucking DED one cracker goes on vacation and suddenly there are ZERO releases

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY FUCKING RETARD

This is a serious issue, the private tracker gamers need to rise up unless they want to be unable to pirate future AAA games

this is an english speaking board, reported

>It's not like music where transcoding it spoils it entirely.

I'll take "What is transparency for $69 Alex"

>pomorze

ur mom's panties look britty transparent