Attached: carbon.png (1026x448, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dfns.dyalog.com/n_queens.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cunny

>being a haskelloser

fizzy in JS, using modulo & ternary jank:

for(let i=0;i

now my mac won't boot and all my pictures are gone, fuck!

Sent from my iPhone

lazy infinite list of Fibonacci Sequence using Perl 6
constant @fib = 0, 1, *+* ... *;

Also that won't work. The $ sign isn't always a substitute for parentheses.

cat ascii_anime_titties

printf("1\n2\n3 4\n");

fuck you

Use `puts` you unoptimized fake ass nigga.

based

haha imagine being productive with a language that I have for no factual reason decided to dislike!!
:DDDD haha yeah the haskellguy is such a retard right????

I'm pretty sure the entire haskell language was written to make neat looking but useless implementations of trivial problems

Delete this.

That Fibonacci list is absolutely usable if you fix parentheses.

tfw this kind of hurts

>productive
>with haskell

No it was not. Just because Haskell is able to provide higher abstractions compared to other languages, doesn’t mean it is useless.

It simply cuts away the non essential repetitions one has to perform.

>constant @fib = 0, 1, *+* ... *;

how the fuck does that even work

System.out.println("debug!");

nice, very readable language you got there..

haha imagine being productive with a language that I have for no factual reason decided to dislike!!
:DDDD haha yeah the haskellguy is such a retard right????

so, what are you doing with the language, besides calculating Fibonacci numbers?

Calm down, loser. Have buttsex.

>Haskell

Attached: 4DB507E5-E14F-4781-87C4-875989EE2B71.jpg (1000x1000, 81K)

What can't you read? Except wrong operator precedence in that pic, it should be:
fibs = 0 : 1 : zipWith (+) fibs (tail fibs)

Not that user, but I recently wrote a simple program communicating with PostgreSQL database (for an assignment). It was weird at first but got comfy over time as I worked on the database interface.

Actually Haskell was made primarily for research. They wanted to make a neat language and then try to make it useful. I'd say they succeeded for the most part. Now the actual problems in Haskell when trying to make something are:
>lack of libraries
>difficulty of managing side-effects which no big language has done better so far (there are some languages in research area though)
>poor support for records (work in progres but slow because nobody really cares)

The good (or not that bad) thing about the difficulty of managing side-effects is that it's a very small part of your program that's actually difficult.

{{¨(2|12×)\(()∘.=)⊃¨⊂'·'}∪{{(⊃)⊃},}¨{{}\2/⊂}¨∘{{}\4/⊂}¨{(=,¨)/},¨{(,)∇∇(1~¨+(1+)×⊂¯1 0 1)/((⊃)~+¯1 0 1),⊂,⊂,}(1⊂)/(÷2),⊂0⊂}

Solves the queens problem for an N×N chessboard

Delicious, proof?

Welp I think Jow Forums filtered out like half of it. Anyway here's the source: dfns.dyalog.com/n_queens.htm

same guy, but not op. I don't use haskell but I think it's dumb to call a language bad
when you can do cool and useful shit in it. Calling something you don't use or know how to use
is peak Jow Forums retardation and it has to stop.

its just a tool bro. I usually find those languages hard to read.

also, I was just curious what he is doing with it.