Chrome or Firefox?

Chrome or Firefox?

Attached: 7035D776-9243-4DB4-9B31-F11B7E5AB479.jpg (800x450, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.google.com/linux/chrome/rpm/stable/x86_64/repodata/other.xml.gz
washingtonpost.com/technology/2019/06/21/google-chrome-has-become-surveillance-software-its-time-switch/
wired.com/story/firefox-vulnerability-coinbase-ransomware-border-hack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Edge

Fire fucks.
Chrome cucks.

Attached: eoxkP0P4uLxhzy5WS3Gs5hqSzO0pNQgabLPb9ZgDVAU~2.jpg (433x596, 59K)

Both are trash. We currently don't have a good browser in 2019.

Firefox needs to improve its performance drastically and stop focusing on pleasuring weebs. Chrome is and has always been fucked because it's developed by Google that wants your data.

is that tail lodged into her asshole?

chrome

But who seeds and feeds?

ungoogled chromium

xseed

Fire fucks.
Chrome cucks.

Attached: 1539889426589.png (430x761, 736K)

Not yet. Mozilla is adding butt plugs in the Firefox 68 update to show their support for the lgbtq+ community.

>muh data

Attached: 1561030872374.jpg (618x597, 144K)

>mac
The absolute state of firetranny shills. Be a man and use brave.

zoomer detected

Both.
I use FF as my main since I have more control over the customization, therefore I can harden it better.

I use chrome as a backup incase an important site I need doesn't work correctly in FF. For example, I can never solve captchas in FF because of all the anti-fingerprinting shit I have.

How does it feel to know your browser's mascot is the inferior cat? While foxes are sly and cunning, lions are uncivilized and brutish. We have the superior feline and the superior browser. Bravers BTFO

>lgbtq+ community

why are they so exclusionary? Why don't they focus on everyone?

lol at my age, you just stop giving a fuck

Attached: 1561099008808.jpg (438x438, 51K)

Firefox let's you run a local sync server. Your data is only yours if you control the servers it is on... So Firefox. I recommend a fork that removes all the Mozilla reporting though

at, what, 9?

Attached: 1560967981307.jpg (569x760, 46K)

> xe didn't see the '+'
That's everyone else

>at my age

Attached: UtAAsWq.jpg (212x200, 7K)

i even go out of my way to get THE defacto google chrome botnet
─[boomie]──[~/aur/google-chrome]
─>> ls
eula_text.html google-chrome-stable_75.0.3770.100_amd64.deb update_version.sh*
google-chrome-75.0.3770.100-1-x86_64.pkg.tar google-chrome-stable.sh
google-chrome.install PKGBUILD

then why do I feel excluded?

Browsers need to be reinvented. They should just have an engine to display text and use your OSs media players for media, image viewers for images and torrent clients for torrents.

They are bribed by google to do it.

Shhhh just take some of this, it'll calm your nerves by cleansing you of your toxic masculinity

Attached: soylent03_05.jpg (581x775, 59K)

>arch
okay that explains the autism.

Attached: browser.png (1280x836, 180K)

Onions actually reduces estrogen. You're thinking of beer.

mooom cancel my meetings
─[boomie]──[~/aur/google-chrome]
─>> ./update_version.sh
++ awk -F = '/^_channel/{ print $2 }' PKGBUILD
+ CHANNEL=stable
+ PKG=google-chrome-stable
++ curl -sL dl.google.com/linux/chrome/rpm/stable/x86_64/repodata/other.xml.gz
++ grep google-chrome-stable
++ sed 'N;s/\n/ /'
++ cut -d '"' -f2
++ grep -e name= -e ver=
++ cut -d ' ' -f 2
++ gzip -df
++ tr ' ' '\n'
+ VER=75.0.3770.100
+ sed -i -e 's/^pkgver=.*/pkgver=75.0.3770.100/' -e 's/pkgrel=.*/pkgrel=1/' PKGBUILD
+ updpkgsums
==> Retrieving sources...
-> Found google-chrome-stable_75.0.3770.100_amd64.deb
-> Found eula_text.html
-> Found google-chrome-stable.sh
==> Generating checksums for source files...
+ git diff --exit-code PKGBUILD
+ echo 'Package google-chrome-stable has most recent version 75.0.3770.100'
Package google-chrome-stable has most recent version 75.0.3770.100
+ exit 0

Attached: 1560974876682.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

(((You)))

Source: SÓylent website

washingtonpost.com/technology/2019/06/21/google-chrome-has-become-surveillance-software-its-time-switch/

looks like all that SJW stunts began to pay off. firefox is really gain masses attention in last past months.

what now, haters?

mozilla marketing department is only trying to appeal to the masses. it's not mozilla's fault that the masses in today's USA are trannies and degenerates.

use both

use chrome for google owned websites, such as gmail, youtube, etc...

use firefox for the rest of the internet

What kind of poorfag shit are people using that Firefox has performance issues?

Google purposefully gimping their services when it detects Firefox notwithstanding.

I use Firefox, Waterfox, Pale Moon, and Chrome. It's in that order too. Some traffic is supposed to go through a proxy and some isn't. That's where the Firefox/Waterfox combo comes in. I use the Firefox extension called DownThemAll and it's not compatible with new versions of FF so I have Pale Moon installed just to use it. It works on Waterfox too but I don't want the excessive traffic going there. I also use Chrome to proxy one specific site that does not work properly on Waterfox at all. It's a big jumbled up mess I know but it fits my workflow just fine.

Midori

This, 4k streaming beats all

ungoogled chromium

source

imagine being this paranoid

Chrome

>chrome has become surveillance software
And firefox isn't?

Attached: firespy.png (1094x222, 38K)

I like how Firefox does some things but I use Chrome as my main browser. The only thing that triggers me about Chrome is fucking awful scrolling on "infinite" pages, e.g. scroll far enough reddit w/ RES or twitter, or twitch and it's 10fps scrolling.
All Chromium browsers seemingly suffer from this bullshit while Firefox remains smooth.
Haven't tried MSEdgeium yet but it'll probably be the same. Anyone actually using it? Is it any better/worse than Chrome currently? Not in terms of scroll but in general. Also, does it force installs autoupdate services like Chrome does?

Not him, but you can disable telemetry and use chromium or chromium forks. You'd know that if you had tried chrome or chromium before saying that it is bad because of "muh google"

>And firefox isn't?
No and Mozilla isn't Google.

>her
Oh suuure sure.

WHAT?

On 6 October 2017, Mozilla announced a test where less than 1% of users downloading Firefox in Germany would receive a version with Cliqz software included.

Icecat > Firefox > Chrome > Brave

JavaScript-based animations are choppy in Firefox.

Edge has input lag; this fluent design shit doesn't feel responsive at all, even in 1903.

Chrome is better than both under normal circumstances. However, in extremely rare cases, I need to switch to Firefox because certain template-based websites just don't work in Chrome. Also, some cool add-ons that I rarely use are Firefox-exclusive.

I'm not pleased about the data mining, but there's currently nothing significantly better than Chrome; also, ungoogled Chromiums can't contain licensed codecs, which are really useful.

Too late, I've already doxxed you.

I'm using a T61 with 2GB of RAM and a core duo, which one as the best performances/lowest resources usage for such limited hardware ?

Both.

testicle cancer vs lung cancer
debate now

Just use ungoogled-chromium or icecat

That's basically chrome

I used to work at Google. I'd say 70% used Chrome, 20% Firefox and 10% Safari.

Bump

In 2019, what type of psycho would use Firefox knowing what we know about Firefox and Mozilla?

goolag chrome- get spied on by literally everyone

furryfox- zero day exploits galore
wired.com/story/firefox-vulnerability-coinbase-ransomware-border-hack/

maybe, just maybe, you should get a tOp TiEr browser?

Attached: 1561152671664.png (843x329, 171K)

>A good browser
>RAM leak incarnate that even fucks up something as simple as extensions
Yeah really a hard choice there.

Based

Chrome but with a Firefox skin

I've heard Firefox uses less memory than Chrome but it would be best if you test out browsers yourself and see which runs the best.

brave is pretty decent on older hardware

Use whatever.

Posted from chrome mobile.

Tor also got fucked when the firefox shitshow happened.

Question, after the last update (67.0.4) of FF sometimes when i load the catalog or a thread not all images show properly, in the catalog i have empty containers with the "broken image" symbol, and in threads when i click to expand the images sometimes load halfway (for example, only the top half loads in .jpg while in .gif the image doesn't play fully)

How do i fix it? Rollback to a previous version? Do a "factory reset" of FF and reinstall?

Opera

I'm on the same version and I do not have this problem. Sorry I don't know how you can fix it mate.

Chrome if you're actively using Google's services, as they are not purposely handicapping it on Chrome.

Only low IQ weebshit niggers will disagree with pic related.

Attached: 3321234346.png (992x1101, 740K)

Chrome spies, Firefox doesn't

Even if this is true, your ISP is guaranteed to be spying on you so at the end of the day it doesn't really matter.

>w3m
>kys tier

Cutting edge fags amuse me

Yes

Attached: 1463938363358.gif (400x225, 1.93M)

neither
if i had to use just one of those twp those, firefox (heavily modified)

Safari is literally a better browser than Trannyfox you cutting edge retard.

>Chrome or Firefox?
LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLMAO
>OR
PFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOOOOOOL XDDDDDDDDDD
>Chrome
OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>firefox
DUDE WTF LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH