Recently I've noticed that it is literally impossible to post anything on mobile using this browser...

Recently I've noticed that it is literally impossible to post anything on mobile using this browser. Why is that and how do I get around it? By impossible I'm talking about the captha

Attached: brave-browser.jpg (900x507, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/kiwibrowser
github.com/kiwibrowser/android/issues/70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jewgle recaptcha hates people that don't submit to their kike botnet

Attached: image.jpg (1242x2208, 1.03M)

how about not using a shit browser shilled by internet's dumbest of fucking morons?

I don't want to see fucking ads when I browse the internet, kike

Shoo, kike
Go kys

Attached: image.jpg (1300x1300, 730K)

Are you honestly, sincerely this fucking retarded and mindraped? Do you not have any clue that there are adblock extensions for nearly every browser? Do you truly not understand that you're just using a fork of chrome / chromium? The same chrome / chromium google produces. Please tell me you're not a third world nigger, and are seriously just brain damaged.

Lightning Web Browser

is this Jow Forums or Jow Forums

dumb non-paid shilling samefag:

Jow Forums has always run Jow Forums

Just kill yourself tranny

Attached: image.jpg (1242x2208, 725K)

See:
Also,
No. They have not. Ever. You guys are sub-90-iq mungeons and can't hold an actual discussion for more than 3 posts without sperging out and shitting all over the thread. No one likes you. You're just as much of a problem as the blacks and the jews.

Attached: C0QTRrkWEAANj47.jpg (302x499, 33K)

>open source project
>"shilled"
Yeah, you got this buddy. That's how it works. To answer OP's question and put this horrible thread out of its misery - your browser might not have a lot to do with captchas, but some extensions might. Try experimenting and turning off built-in shields. There's also no reason to use Brave on mobile because Kiwi Browser is the only Chromium based mobile browser that supports extensions. And it's open source as well.

Not wanting to see ads is Jow Forums? You should head on back to fagbook where you belong.

See:

There is no reason to use the last free non-botnet browser?

> he thinks open source projects can't be shilled by their own developers, moron fans and hanger-ons
oh my fucking sides. your life must be a fucking disaster? imagine being this retarded? you're amazingly dumb. it's like you're new to the internet!

Like, do you think using brave is the only way to block ads? If so, how did you get so fucking retarded? Did you get raped in the forehead by a hammer as a child? Did you eat lead paint straight out of the fucking bucket?

KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1000, 1.28M)

these people are morons, user. just wait until they discover ublock origin. it'll blow their tiny pea-shaped, single digit IQ minds!

And let me guess, you fucking kike, you're going to tell me to use Chrome to block ads?

I specifically explained why. Continue not reading I guess.
What in the flying fucking fucking fuck are you even talking about?

>being this assmad at learning the truth about your subhuman "intellect"
My fucking sides. Holy shit. The absolute state of Jow Forumscucks.

I'll glady switch once you tell me which browser blocks ads. I know you're going to say firefox and google, by the way.

You actually just took high level retardation and flew out of the stratosphere on it. You rode your own retardation like a dragon up into the sky, and now you'll stay there for fucking ever.

>any Jow Forums regular would ever recommend chrome

How fucking new and brainwrecked are you?

Literally do not use chrome, or any of its forks. Except maybe otter-browser or possibly vivaldi. But really, just use a fucking FOSS browser that isn't run by a conman advertiser (like brave is).

Brave blocks ads with a fucking extension. Firefox blocks ads with a fucking extension too. So does icecat. So does lightning. Use anything else you clueless dolt. Or don't.

Google is not a browser you disgusting "human" filth. Google is evil, as is their browser Chrome, as is brave by extension.

Okay folks, I want you to play EXTRA attention to this. We have two google kikes working overtime, and not hiding the fact they're shills for us. This is something I want all of you to take note of, because normally these people would get banned. But because a jap runs this site now it's okay.

>calling people who are telling you not to use google products shills for google
i don't know what the fuck is going on in here, but if this is not bait, you need to be euthanized immediately.

Brave provides a seamless experience for anyone, using it's pattented open source privacy software it is the fastest and most reliable browser current on the market, be Brave white man

>pattented open source privacy software

Attached: 1451332112341.jpg (472x329, 132K)

It is hard on any on non normie browsers. The harder is your browser to track, the more captcha you have to solve. I use palemoon and regularly have to solve 5-6 sets of bicycles, bridges, traffic lights that slowly fade away, while on chromium I simply solve 1 set and Im ok to post for 10 minutes.
Also ignore kike nigger subhumans, brave is pretty much the best browser on mobile when we are talking about adblocking and speed.

Brave is a botnet

Since when the fuck was kiwi open source? Can you ppease link the source to a retard like me?

>Since when the fuck was kiwi open source? Can you ppease link the source to a retard like me?
Jesus... The state of this board...
github.com/kiwibrowser

Oh God, this shit again... About that dumbfuck who didn't even bother to read what BAT is, most likely turned it on without even paying attšngiln attention and then got into a big Twitter rant which made developers band over backwards when they had no reason to, because it was his and only his fault. They could've just responded with "won'tfix" and that's that. Instead they reverted that behavior he complained about.

You are by far the most stupidest idiot I have met on this board.

github.com/kiwibrowser/android/issues/70
Kiwi's source code is basically chromium source code with a couple of commits made on it. I.e it is not the fucking source code.
If you know how to recompile apk from hashes try it and you won't get kiwi browser but chromium.

>ou guys are sub-90-iq mungeons and can't hold an actual discussion for more than 3 posts without sperging out and shitting all over the thread. No one likes you.
based

There should a user agent spoofing addon.

It has to do with the fingerprint resisting. Funnily enough it only happens on the Jow Forums domain for me on desktop. Really makes you think.

What the flying fucking fucking fucking fuck are you even talking about? You couldn't even type "kiwi browser + github" in a search bar and you have the nerve insulting someone else.
>Kiwi's source code is basically chromium source code with a couple of commits made on it. I.e it is not the fucking source code.
Full extension support isn't just a small part when no other Chromium based browsers offer that. I don't care about arguing semantics, but wha the fuck else are you going to base such a browser off of?

They're a scummy company, not a community project. No shit they can have shills.
You have to be a special kind of retard to use a "privacy" browser that makes money by replacing ads with their partners.

That doesnt help at all with captcha, I have user agent spoofer on palemoon and whatever I choose, I have to solve 5x more captcha than on chromium.

tldr the more you resist tracking, the more captchas will be served to you

then turn it off? I havent seen ad on my mobile brave since I installed it

Their ads are opt-in. Still not okay for something that's supposed to put user privacy above-all.
Too many people have the delusion that they can still have privacy and convenience. In reality one always has to be sacrificed.

>getting triggered over insults
>not linking me the source code, the author hasn't RELEASED THE FUCKING SOURCE
You absolute fucking retard.
Here is some shed of daylight for you. arnaudx42 is the maintainer of Kiwi, he himself stated it isn't Open Source and he makes profits off Bing search. Be a little more alert about the world son.

If you are too retarded to lurk beyond Jow Forums just tell me and I will link you the reddit article as well.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-22-20-02-38-872_com.andrewshu.android.redditdonation.png (1080x2280, 354K)

fuck of nigger! every board on 4ch is a white board.

Find me a better mobile browser, I dare you.
Firefox runs like shit.

No

Brave is fucking chrome with an adblocking extension. You might be able to trick some zoomer Jow Forumsfaggots, but you're not going to trick anyone else.

Install Kuroba

>getting triggered over insults
I'm not triggered, but how do you expect continue a conversation if you're constantly insulting someone? I'm done either way.
>the author hasn't RELEASED THE FUCKING SOURCE
IN. HIS. OWN. WORDS.
>I generally push code with delay
I'm sure you've gone through the entire repo to determine what exactly he has published. You're also using MIUI, so why the fuck do you care about software being secure/open source? Don't really care though, goodbye.

Jesus christ go the fuck back to plebbit

>plebbit
look ma. i said it again!

Not my fault you faggots refuse to stay in your fucking safe space

>safe space
says one of the guys who spergs out uncontrollably when people tell him the truth about his shitty browser

It's a shitty browser compared to what? Let me guess, Chrome right? Why are you even here if you're using botnet? Go back to fagbook.

it IS basically chrome you dumb faggot. don't use brave. don't use chrome. don't use chromium. don't use iridium. don't use srware iron. these are all based on chromium, the core of chrome.

browsers that are not based on chrome/chromium are as follows:

- firefox or any forks thereof (e.g. icecat)
- webkit-based (e.g. falkon)

if you are using a browser based on chromium - as brave is - you are using google code, plain and simple. you are monumentally retarded if you do not understand this, and your so-called fagbook is clearly where you belong.

all extensions are botnet