I for one prefer 3.5mm

I for one prefer 3.5mm

Attached: 1200px-Bluetooth.svg[1].png (1200x1830, 76K)

Bluetooth is way better for when I'm working. If I use wired the cable always gets snagged in something

>If I use wired the cable always gets snagged in something

So what you're saying is you're a complete fucking uncoordinated klutz that trips over everything and knocks shit over constantly, got it.

I'll use bt when I get bidirectional hd audio

Clean your room retard

have you considered slipping the wire under your shirt

It works fine when you're working out, working outside etc. My problem when you're paired to multiple devices and having to disconnect and connect all the time. It's just such a shitty process.

Bluetooth is not just for audio, retard.

Horribly uncomfortable.

No it's not.

What phone have 3.5mm jack and no bluetooth?
It was never one or the other. It was one or both.

i can't hear the difference tbqh

zoomer

I like both, it's why I bought a phone with a headphone jack because then your not limited to less features and try to cope about it.
And I can't use wireless/radio anything when working, use a little sandisk and earbuds.

For me it's 1/4 ts jacks

>not preferring LG BT
bigot

Attached: lg bt ready.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Me too

>Blutooth wire

You're wrong

Who wouldn't? Don't tell me Jow Forums has become a nest of normies that blindly follow anything the kike says at the latest expo

I mean working outside.
The wire likes to snag on brush, tools, and other things where it goes from under you shirt to your pocket. Or when you try to turn and look behind the tractor to reverse and there isn't enough slack on the wire because of the seat belt and the buds yank out of your ears.