Attached: serveimage.png (768x512, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reference-audio-analyzer.pro/en/report/amp/gigabyte-ga-a75-ud4h.php
reference-audio-analyzer.pro/en/title-report.php?id=687
store.google.com/product/usb_c_headphone_adapter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

more like realKEK am i right snibedi snabb :---DDDDD

snibeti snab

Attached: 1545666341986.jpg (511x788, 100K)

WAit, you mean the logo is a crab and not a crying muscleman holding up barbells and exposing his very hairy armpits?

Realtek, not great, not terrible.

REALGHEGDDD :DDDDD

Post your realtek

Attached: file.png (1366x664, 189K)

Be careful when you reinstall Realtek audio driver, it will change your volume to 70%

Attached: realtok.png (1907x957, 275K)

snibedi snab

Attached: 1546786532111.png (331x260, 7K)

i dont understand this meme. whats that suppose to mean?

It does, but so does $100 dac that you have actual guarantee that measures transparent irrelevant of your pc specs and enviorment.
If $100 for something you use for years is not pocket change for you, revaluate your life.

Hello, snake oil salesman.

>trying to understand finnish memes
Don't

Attached: D8uX7JLXYAE7VmO.jpg (1200x1001, 130K)

Hello, deaf person.

I bet you're listening to different cables and claiming that you can tell the difference, audiophool.

Do you know what word "measurements" mean?
Even a life failure like you should understand basic vocabulary like this.

>thinking that measurements don't show that even the cheapest DAC on the market is already an overkill for the human hearing ability
Audiophools, I...

Attached: 1534852079958.jpg (325x243, 26K)

This isnt about price you inbreed retard. You have bad engineering and good engineering on both cheap and expensive devices. Keep stocking shelves champ.

Cope. There is no TANGIBLE difference between marketed audiophool snake oil DACs and Realtek onboard audio in my laptop.

Attached: 1539552539714.png (334x346, 109K)

The only person coping here is you, poorfag. Prove what you are saying is true. No, your "hearing" is not a proof, if it was $1000 r2r dacs would be good.
Red dit frogs are not an argument.

Fucking new Realtek site requires an email to download audio drivers.

FUCK YOU people who complained about the old site.

>Red dit
Pussy.
Reddit.

what, your email provider doesn't let you generate throwaway temporary addresses that automatically vanish and start bouncing messages after a few days? Get a better email service.

sounds like shit compared to my modi multibit

>I can't handle a little harmonic distortion and non-linear frequency response
reference-audio-analyzer.pro/en/report/amp/gigabyte-ga-a75-ud4h.php
reference-audio-analyzer.pro/en/title-report.php?id=687

Im not even going to look at it, rmaa test is worthless.
Also I assume you have the exact same mobo and PC configuration as author of this test? Because if not, this test is not representative.
You are being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian, and you know it. Anyone who cares about audio and understands anything about it will just get cheap dac like topping d10 and get over with it. So that leaves us with 2 options, either you dont even give a fuck and probably just use whatever that makes sound, in which case why even get so involved? Other option is you are a neet leeching of mum, which would explain why you have to cope over $70 purchase.

>rmaa test is worthless
Why?

gentoo doesn't have this problem

Frankly rmaa itself is fine, there just happens to be a lot of people around publishing rmaa tests with no knowledge on how to and without proper gear. Puts me off from entire thing. Nwavguy even wrote article on this issue long time ago.

This thread inspired me to bring out the distortion meter and compare my relatively decent Xonar DX to a piece of trash 90's DAC.

I was shocked to find out that, when measured properly, the ancient DAC actually has a 6 dB lower noise floor than the Xonar that's a much better product on paper.

Curiously, the Xonar measures much better in RMAA - probably because it uses some silly averaging to boost figures.

Attached: IMG_3131.jpg (2400x1600, 1.23M)

Having two mixers in my system tray offends me.

They being said, with default ms drivers having volume at 5/100 I still need to lower web videos down to 10-20% volume as well.

No, I enjoy listening to music not the hissing elevator music realtek produces.
Realtek is objectively shit and even USB DACs overpower that shit for an objectively qualitative improvement. Look it up brainlet.

Realtek supplies chips to dDACs, though. You're the brainlet here.

There really isn't much wrong with the actual Realtek chips, it's just that Taiwachinese motherboard makers can't be arsed implementing them well.

>budget sound card that was one of ASUS's first attempts is bad

Ok

My DAC contains no realtek components idiot.
They barely have any filtering, they're jumbo sized smartphone dacs and amps, that's all.

Don't get me wrong, the Xonar DX isn't bad, it's just not as good as even a quite basic external DAC. We're talking differences below -100 dBFS here that only picky people care about.

What kind of filtering are you talking about? The analogue performance of the (higher-end, like the ALC889) chips themselves is just fine; Realtek's datasheets don't lie. If you're talking about insufficient filtering components on the board the chips are installed on, that's not Realtek's fault.

>not Realtek's fault
I am not interested, measurements off motherboards show exactly how shit the implementations are.

Assign blame correctly. If a car has a Toyota engine but a Ford transmission that often breaks, you don't blame Toyota.

So what you're saying is that your DAC is the only one that has ever been designed and put on sale? Brainlet.

I have an odac, the most popular open source dac, which runs on texas instruments. If you show me the part with realtek I will suicide on live stream and maybe more.
I don't give a fuck, relying on motherboards is a pipe dream, better buy a separate dac/amp as a baseline.

The Pixel dongle has a Realtek chip inside, which nobody has been complaining about nor its specs. Try harder.

I don't know what a pixel dongel is so

There are good implementations like a Nintendo Switch using ALC5639 and Tegra K1 which has the same audio chip integrated into the SoC.

store.google.com/product/usb_c_headphone_adapter

Usb type c to 3,5 jack adapter. Amir posted measuremenst of v1 and v2 on asr, both are garbage. Apple dongle is so far only good one.

I haven't had this experience with Realtek, throughout the decades I remember lots of troubleshooting caused by their drivers, though the hardware never failed.
I had a DAC and noticed the difference from Realtek when I got loud with subwoofer + towers.

That depends entirely on your application, lol. I run onboard audio in several decent systems, and proper gear in others where the requirements are tighter, or the particular PC had a poor audio implementation. Saying that you should just always get something better because motherboard audio is always too bad is a ridiculous blanket statement at best.

You come off as one of those angry audiophiles who don't even sound treat their space.

Attached: 541_normal_vol.webm (1920x1080, 1.6M)

Give me one reason to trust motherboard vendors with audio when I can have something that works perfectly to my tastes.

You should always check to see if what you have at hand is suitable for your application. Sometimes, motherboard audio is not an issue, other times it is. If you don't take the time to check, you're just wasting money on gear that does nothing to improve your performance.

That said, I know many audio people get off on that kind of frivolous spending - if that's the case, by all means, do what feels good.

Attached: calm explanation cadpig.jpg (438x438, 38K)

Except "check to see" is significantly more expensive and time consuming that majority of people should be willing to deal with. Maybe cheap sub $100 dac is frivolous for you, considering most of your audio gear looks like something collected from garbage bin or yard sale, but for normal people its quite reasonable.

REALKEK

Attached: 註解 2019-06-23 011655.jpg (1342x870, 189K)

SNIBEDI SNAB :-DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (768x592, 91K)

Asking yourself, "Does this sound like a hissy, scratchy, awful experience?" really is not a very expensive test.

By the way, I'd wager my gear out-performs yours. Come at me bro, I've got numbers and charts, and I'm not afraid to use them.

This is a speaker measurement, by the way.

Attached: 100.png (1353x908, 38K)

>SNR 6 dB.

Yeah, that's set up as a pure THD test at 100 Hz. The analyzer software I use is a bit silly since you can't turn off the irrelevant parameters and they just spaz out instead. THD is the only relevant parameter in that image.

What was SPL on your measurement and at what distance?

To be a bit more technical, the FFT profile you use to attain maximum THD resolution is different from the one you use to attain maximum noise resolution, and beyond a certain point it just doesn't work to measure the wrong parameter anymore. Then you get silly artifacts like this frequency response graph with 350 % THD, but only 99% THD+N.

I measured that at one meter and as loud as the speaker goes without clipping, which is not very loud since it's a tiny speaker trying to do low frequencies. I don't have a calibrated SPL meter, so I don't have a number for you.

Attached: pinknoise 50avg cal 1k at -3dbfs.png (1353x906, 35K)

The only meme you need to understand right now is go back to reddİt

based chinese chipset

Taiwanese

Republic of China
FTFY

Attached: Gondola_c73fae_6405387.png (1200x1034, 150K)