Do you trust Louis Rossmann?

Do you trust Louis Rossmann?

Attached: Screenshot_20190622_145427.jpg (941x763, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dPjkNFb10IE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>(((Rossmann)))
Hmm

with what? my life? no. electronics repair? yes.

no one trusts a kike

Never heard of him, so he's a nobody. No reason to trust him.

I don't really trust anybody online implicitly except for lisa from mobiletechreview, everybody else I try and evaluate the facts they're saying and don't automatically trust their opinions or perspective

>Never heard of him
you're the nobody

gotta get a gook

>No u
K

HOT
ASIAN
GIRLFRIEND

>white women hate nerdy white men and losers, which is a growing demographic
>white men hate slutty useless white whores, which is a growing demographic
>slutty asian women love white men even the losers, which is a growing demographic
it's the perfect storm to create huge numbers of elliots

Two n is german
One n is jewish

>r. Goldennbergsteinn

Open bob.

I live in a high asian population area and this is becoming more true every year, biracial pairings aren't that common except for wmaf which is almost as common as wmwf

a hag?

shes so beautiful theyre meant for each other

My wife is Asian and also a biologist. Last week she started talking about if we have kids, the way things are going, it would be better to have a fully white kid.
She suggested that she be the surrogate for a donated egg from a white woman.

I didn't know how to take it, but I didn't hate the idea.

my wife? she's asian

>having an insectoid gf

His ass has been clear of stick since he got laid by the slant eyed devil.

nice larp incel faggot

>daydream of a white man who knows his son will be nothing like the hundreds of generations that came before him

benis in vegena :DDDD

Attached: f24.jpg (596x471, 31K)

spbp

>trusting online people

Nah. I'm good.

At least he will have a son.

I wonder, on an imageboard dominated by white and asian males in their 20s and 30s, who could possibly be behind the posts shit talking wmaf couples? Surely can’y be the asian incels, must be ((()))

rossman is not white lmao

What is it with tech geek white boys and Asian women?
Low hanging fruit?

Attached: satania_frog.jpg (717x713, 104K)

PROOOHHH

Attached: 1555002285645.jpg (960x960, 42K)

see

It's white women's fault for being two-faced and they cannot deny it.
They talk about how they hate toxic masculinity, how it's scares them, how they want to feel safe all the time etc.
But in reality, they feel absolutely no attraction to these new beta males. You know, the ones that THEY requested.

If they want men to drop the aggression and become soft, they need to throw these numales a bone once in a while, to show them that it works.
They need to start dating them and more importantly, stay loyal to them, not leave when the first Chad comes along.
Otherwise, this will start to send a message to guys that being a soft cunt will never get you anywhere with women.

I'd like to be impartial here but honestly I cannot blame men for the current state of the dating scene at all.
Men have their wants and words aligned. They claim they want a good, loyal girl and they mean it.
Women are the ones with the twisted mindset here. They claim they want safety and stability but chase danger.

Attached: loli_eating_bigass_donut.gif (500x500, 3.24M)

kek

Attached: ayylmao.jpg (958x1061, 101K)

you can sort of blame chads for sleeping around so much and making women feel like they deserve a 10/10 guy

My wife has very similar interests and career as me. That's why we're married. Her yellowness didn't really factor in that much and if anything it was a negative.

It’s because women actually want both, Chad to impregnate and beta to raise. The XY chromosome is beneficial in that it promotes mutation, so some end up better off. However, to not “waste” the others that did not receive beneficial mutations they are kept for child rearing purposes, while favourable mutations continuously spread the seed.

white women will be creating a new race of mcdeshawns with tyrone, who will grow without a father

>him
>white
The absolute state of 2019. That dude is not white at all. Also, because most guys in tech also grew up around anime/Japanese media. If you look at the age curve of most guys in tech, and compare it to when anime started to blow up, it's no surprise.
To further go on the point if you care, most tech guys are also weebs in the sense of rarely going out/having a distorted view on girls, so they believe the same stupid lies about Japanese women that weebs do...

You must be at least 18 to post here

I do, I found his channel from the news article that talked about some chick that does water repair on apple products. Does it mean I will need his service ever? Nah, I don't buy iShit. He makes good videos though.

Whiter than you John

Attached: spurdospin.gif (512x481, 646K)

In addition, mass migration of the Chinese elite and their children specifically has caused a massive increase of Asian females in North American demographics.

>WAH WAH NO WOMAN WANTS ME AND FINDS ME REPULSIVE, IT'S THEIR FAULT, NOT MINE OF COURSE ;-{
have sex, incels.

Would if I could

Attached: cryign.jpg (700x734, 99K)

>trusting tech youtubers

Attached: 1554397257806.jpg (645x729, 77K)

many people meet and marry during college. white women in college are one or more of these things:
fat
slutty or not interested in finding someone with whom to settle down; the "wine aunt" demographic
narcissists
generally unattractive
infested with one or more STD
golddigging
lazy
habitual substance abusers

there are exceptions, but these exceptions are extraordinarily rare. Asian women have many of the same flaws, but almost universally lack the "fat" and "uninterested in finding a relationship" traits, and put a higher premium on mutual loyalty once in a relationship. They are also rarely lazy, and rarely infested with STDs. This leaves golddigging and narcissistic, both of which are more prevalent than typical, and generally unattractive, which is about on par, and habitual substance abuser, which aside from alcohol is less common than average.
essentially, white women are comparatively not worth the effort in college, and very few people are worth the effort after

>many people meet and marry during college.
wait really? but the place i went to do tertiary education had no girls... at all

You just know that he plows her every night after fixing iPhones.

>a chink
pottery

*unzips dick*

where did you go?
and yeah, I transferred out of my first choice but both colleges I attended actually listed the alum marriage rate in their advertising

Yeah, because he definitely looks like a prime German specimen and not a Jewish mutt, am I right?

makes me wonder what % jew he is. that might be why he seems to generally dislike jew tactics but also has good business sense

private academy, only dealt with computer stuff, it wasn't all-boys or anything, girls just aren't interested in computers
my high school was all-boys though, so from 12yo and up, my schooling had no girls
>i'm now 29 and have never had a girlfriend

This

are butthole eyes something normal over there in the US? here in south america we never see people like that, not even our jews.

he's not Jewish you dumb motherfucker

nothing of value lost. you need to find and marry a girl who is in her teens, though. it would be best to grab a 16 year old virgin and marry her when she's out of high school. have kids early and then she can do whatever she wants with her "professional" life after she's become useless as a woman (30+) and the children have already been raised properly.

he's a sleep deprived shitskin

But user that's gay!

sleep deprivation is a killer
humans need at least 6 hours every night for proper function
if he doesn't fix that part of himself, he will die very young.

my thought exactly

that's a wild dream

>surprised hoe ass bitch would own a specific brand of laptop you can repair.

This thread is gay.

He's also a vegan. They always have eyes like that. They are malnourished, especially men.

he's Sicilian. he's got the racoon eyes because he gets ~3hours of sleep. he is too busy repairing macbooks and busting nuts in his Asian gf

i would have trouble sleeping if i was lying next to that, too

>he's Sicilian

are they more prone to racoon eyes than other shitskins?

>Do you trust Louis Rossmann
>trust
>Rossmann
Really, Jow Forums? Really?

yeah it's because you're used to sleeping with an anime pillow
no but it's more noticeable on shitskins

Does he still think ESD is a meme?

jewish names are all german, the spelling just changed over the years so modern german is spelled slightly differently

a-are you offering?

Louis "white privilege isn't real" Jow Forumsmann

yeah m8 you can be my ravenous bottom

His family came from Italy and Roßmann is a common german surname, that means something like "Horse man", someone that used to keep horses.

The Virgin "La Creatura"

VS

The Chad Autistic Hapa Empire

Attached: linux laugh.png (1200x796, 596K)

this is your brain on Jow Forums

Daily reminder that wmaf is fine, in fact, it's the most common interracial combination.

Also keep in mind that the same people trashtalking wmaf are also people that masturbate to wfbm.

Rogers was due to the combo of jew + asian.

>Jews are white

If you believed that, you'd lump white people in with Jews when it is more flattering (i.e higher IQ, greater income), but no, you'd keep them separate, wouldn't you? Any decision you make regarding white people has to be a disparaging one.

You either call Jews white or you admit that Rogers isn't a product of wmaf, but of jewish male-asian female.

lolno youtu.be/dPjkNFb10IE

proof me wrong then

Some Jews are white, some Jews aren't. It's like saying "Muslims are Arab". There are some asian Muslims and some white converts. Better question is "Are Ashkenazim white?"

He's built a successful multi million dollar business paying New York assrape rent rates.
He did it by publicly, comically, often mocking the evils of tech giants.
He did it by offering the highest quality services at very fair prices.
He did it by not fucking over his customers.

He fucks a money grubbing chink.
I don't know what to think anymore.

>bug fever
fucking dropped

knew something was off about this guy

Yikes.

>Germans have blonde hair and blue eyes

pic related, it's you

Attached: 1534833216021.png (657x527, 83K)

sh-she cute
stupid though, like all girls

He's said he's also Italian and Hungarian

>being an ESDlet
>2019
ESD has been nothing but an old wives tale for over 20 years. That old shit would fail from people's wool socks scuffing on their shag rugs and them sending a 10 microsecond 100Kv 10 amp blast through the devices. This isn't 1970, critical (that is to say - shit that can blow from overvolt) parts share huge power planes and grounding connections.

ESD has been a non issue since I was a kid.

who?

The power of pussy is strong

Also ya, he does seem like one of the "good guys", highlights his own failures, has no brand loyalty really and will shit on any company for bad decisions, etc

Who was in the wrong here?

How do you know she's money hungry?

take a look at linus' wife or zuckers lmao

she's a woman

asian women are the most money and status driven women in existence

Rossman is a self made millionaire with a huge public following.
Now, with that said, he's a genuinely good dude.

Now, with that said, no woman ever looks at a bum junkie with no friends and says "Yeah, that guy!"

My gf is Korean and she was with me when I was poor.