Can technology

Cans are technology.

isn't it amazing how amazing monster energy cans are? the exquisite decorated surface of the can, that just makes you feel tremendous euphoria when you embrace it with your fingers. The Michelangelo level of impeccable artwork, which just fulfills your soul with serene tranquility and unblocks your chakras.

How is it possible that a mere human can make such excellent creations? is can fabrication technology really that advanced, or maybe monster energy is made by the hands of God himself?

Let's discuss can making machines.

Attached: monster energy.jpg (474x400, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hUhisi2FBuw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

honestly the design of the can is ingenious

Attached: cumming.jpg (720x900, 58K)

God I wish this were me

whoppin .5 liters of toothrot, sugar & caffeine addiciton and unstable blood pressure when coke/pepsi just isn't shitty enough

entered the thread to post this

vigne pls calm down

Attached: gabu.jpg (576x512, 53K)

Attached: 1533679216045.jpg (1024x614, 83K)

nos is better and actually werks

Attached: Nos L-Theanine.jpg (1023x2400, 1.55M)

Nos is just different, they both are nice.

obligitory
youtube.com/watch?v=hUhisi2FBuw

Imma Millennial and I hate Monster (or "energy drinks" in general) with a passion.

why do soft. devs hate energy drinks so much?
every time i tell a coworker that i drink energy drinks they always get this look of disgust on their faces
"dont you know how unhealthy those are, user?"
fuck you bitch you literally drink 5 cups of coffee a day

actually monster energy is sugar free, so its actually healthier than coffee or even juice

Monster is 3x the price of coffee, plus I don't sweeten my coffee. Monster only has the can experience going for it. If it came in 20 oz bottles they'd only have the Dew audience.

i think its because most of them have been judged by their unhealthy lifestyles their entire lives and so when they finally see someone who is "addicted" to something unhealthy that they , for a change, aren't they take their frustration out on that product

Rehab>>>>Ultra Violet>Doctor>>>>>>all others
Change my mind.

I really thought monster would stop it’s internet advertising in this fashion when it entered into a the truly awful for them partnership with coke, but I guess you won’t stop will you?

Energy drinks got this stigma of being full of bull testicle hormones and that junkies drink them with alcohol at rave parties.
Since the taurine ban they are literally just coffee with vitamins.

Obvious shill is obvious.
Sugar free pop has proven to have the same metabolic effect on the body as regular.

wait, taurine ban?
On my can it still says it contains taurine but im not from the US so maybe its not banned here.
is taurine really bad or something?

I thought it was not banned in the US. In eastern eu it happened like almost a decade ago

no taurine ban southeast yuropoor here
but im pretty sure they had to lower the caffeine levels and print a NO ALCOHOL label too