Steam is DRM

Steam is DRM

Attached: steam_logo1-100691183-orig.jpg (800x533, 27K)

ok

but it's convenient so

lol

It's also proprietary, nonfree, botnet and closed-source software and therefore harmful.

i download my games on steam then crack them. never have to worry about backing the games up, just a small folder of game cracks that fit on a usb

not everyone really cares about your commie ideology tho so

it also collects users data like a spyware.

>t. cheater who got caught

>wanting control from proto-statal tech giants
Fuck off commie

Yes it is
Use GOG

On the other hand Valve is actually starting to put in effort into supporting Linux better and hasn't tried actively preventing in for ages (if ever, but I'm a zoomer who doesn't remember the early days of Steam) so on a large, practical scale it's still good. Normies will never bother with VMs and even Wine is more than most people can be bothered with, but out of the box proton support is genuinely beneficial.

>Supports a spying botnet platform based on an abusive anti-capitalist monopoly
>Calls someone else commie
?

It sure is. It's non intrusive and they sell shit for cheap. It's reasonable.

dont care virgin

>defending a gaming company that makes children's toys
>calls someone else virgin

Has anyone ever claimed otherwise

homie you're on Jow Forums

ye. it just amuses me how seriously people take anything you say on here, especially stallmanfags

I can play offline just fine.

calling that children's toys is an understatement. valve spreads gaming and gambling addiction. it's serious mental issues.

steam is botnet

Steam offers a set of DRM bindings, but does not enforce them by default.

Yes we know please go and make these threads on /v/ instead

OP please stop shitposting

more like steam has drm

I like my games without DRM. Unfortunately this means I will never be able to play good games and will have to do something else with my free time. You slaves buying into this DRM shit have catapulted the world into the next level which is subscriptions and games as a service.

aka Super DRM