Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: Alignment chart webbrowsers.png (1000x1000, 182K)

chaotic good is elinks
brave is neutral evil

>not a single tOp TiEr browser on good row
kys

Attached: 1561211974662.png (843x329, 171K)

>Brave
>good
lole

>lawful good
>every "update" is a downgrade with features and customization being removed
>to accommodate for the incompetence and lacking skills of developer staff who don't know how to maintain anything
>because they are random dumbfucks employed through outreach programs
>who have replaced competent programmers who had the skill to maintain and develop but went away from this shitty company
>because their salaries were redirected into outreach programs and social politics masturbation and therefore they went away to places where their skills are actually respected and paid properly
>and now that the competent programmers are away and dumbfucks are in charge of maintaining a Chrome-clone, i'm supposed to believe in hacks and frauds and incompetent retards regarding privacy and security, when they can't even maintain past Firefox features which have been removed because they are too stupid to maintain them
>lawful good
LEL

Move Brave to Chaotic Good
Add Vivaldi to Neutral Good.
Add Palemoon to True Neutral.

Attached: brw.png (1000x873, 221K)

they're all just slightly modified versions of firefox and chromium

By what do you determine lawful/chaotic, and good/evil? This is too ambiguous without any explanation.

True neutral should be wget

based dubsmaster only speaks truth

opera is true neutral
the chromium edge browser is the chaotic neutral

Attached: 1561214096501.png (1000x873, 227K)

>tOp TiEr
Reddit

>not using your own proprietary browser

Attached: tohru2.jpg (664x595, 68K)

Netrunner for chaotic good

What's the globe one?

palemoon, which is a browser of questionable quality and with a literal autistic developer but probably overall good intentions

Put Vivaldi in there somewhere

Attached: Browser.gif (744x1141, 134K)

>trannyfox
>good

Attached: 246F0A21E4AB48AAB257925DDC84E572.jpg (800x800, 130K)

Is the Konqueror browser that comes with KDE worth a damn?

I tried to use it for a while because it natively supports kde color schemes so well, but I just couldn't get it to be good enough to replace my main browser

Without any explanation regarding the metrics you choose to measure with, everyone here will be forced to interpret those metrics themselves, relying on nothing but their own imagination. In other words, if you don't clarify by what means you measure goodness or lawfulness with, the people you ask for their opinions will have to fill in those blanks themselves, which may largely differ per individual. You will find this will severely affect and impact the usefulness of their contributions.

Attached: exclamation-mark-in-a-circle_318-9927.jpg (626x626, 26K)

>everyone here will be forced to interpret those metrics themselves, relying on nothing but their own imagination
the horror

Use palemoon you filthy pleb

Alright, why is Jow Forums contrarian about firefox now?

mostly residual badwill leftover from the great breaking of addons, but partly due to their recent SJW political surge

There is no reason to use them.

>mostly residual badwill leftover from the great breaking of addons
What now?
>but partly due to their recent SJW political surge
Can I get a quick rundown?
The fuck else should I use? Everything else is botnet shit

Wirhout reaching concensus on a set of criteria to measure with, Alice may measure goodness or lawfulness using a different set of criteria that Bob will. This will result in two different charts that tells us nothing without explaining their criteria for their own charts. It would be too chaotic, without meaning.

It has some nice functionality, but it's not good enough to use it in current year.
I'm also pretty sure that KDE focuses on making Falkon now as a default web browser.

see my earlier post
Christ you spoonfed faggots these days.

cringe

Do any browsers have Tree Style tabs built in?

I just got the addon to run in Waterfox, but the performance is abysmal.
I had to close around 500 tabs to make it even usable at all.

vivaldi has native tree tabs with no extension

Palemoon sucks, tho

Give it some thought. We need more details in order to contribute to OP's question in a meaningful way.

objectively wrong. You just suck at using it.

just strawman what your interpretation is like everybody else bucko

Nice.

Isn't Vivaldi the one who sends data to Russia?

This achieves nothing, and you know it.

I dont know everybody is sending your data to somebody or other now just use elinks if you care

You can't suck at using a browser

apparently you can. Name your issue.

Well, I installed it.

Now I just gotta find the tree tab functionality, as well as a good scriptblocker. Hopefully it isn't as castrated as Chrome, where scriptblockers cannot actually prevent scripts from loading.

Quintessential example that Jow Forums will never be /sci/

It's just trash all around, firefox is better

functionally vivaldi is pretty good and it's fairly non cucked but the problem is mostly that it's really slow and the longer you use it the more you care

I am so glad this entire thread can see what a fucking retard you are.

Only retards don't use firefox, tho

>your own
>proprietary
What? If you wrote it, can it be proprietary?

It's a lot better than when I last tried it.
Hopefully they'll get even better.

Anyway, it seems like activating tab groups causes Vivaldi to display the group as a single tab with really small hitboxes for sub-tabs.
Can I somehow get groups without this weird behavior?

Only retards use firefox over waterfox

>waterfox
Retard sashit

you are a retard
brave ff chrome all shit

>mfw I just found the Philipps Hue integration
I'm not sure what to feel.

Attached: 1435605275739.png (706x412, 278K)

>FF
>Lawful good
Whycantiholdallthesekeks.png

Chaotic good should be the Tor Browser

Is Brave nonironically good? Is there a better/more private browser without having to use Tor, which is really slow?

Jow Forumsincels still seething about Eich getting fired
Same people who spam Brave shilling

All browsers belong in chaotic evil

why is brave evil?

this

>Can I get a quick rundown?
Donating to antifa and making statements that we need to "move past meritocracy" in the name of diversity. Oh and some of the articles that show up by default on the new tab page are pretty cringe and bluepilled.
On a more technical, less political side, they also have been known to slip shit into the browser without user consent. Whether that's stuff that datamined certain German users or shitty promotional ARG extensions for Mr. Robot, they can and will silently mess with the browser however they please.

Shit tier makes no sense, who uses Midori or qutebrowser and doesn't know how to install different software?

why is it so hard to get a good browser
i really love the bookmark sidebar firefox has... fuck bros

>bookmarks sidebar
Vivaldi has one.

>brave
>good

they're all garbage, show me a browser that can handle 30+ tabs open at the same time with less than 1GB RAM being used

Jow Forums told me I have to hate Firefox because they disagreed with a couple annoying employees at the company's political opinions who have nothing to do with the software so now I hate it

>Jow Forumstards aren't easily triggered snowfl-
Oh

>Mozilla
>good

None of these are good. Brave has potential but their CEO has folded and banned people from their monetization system, so I don't have much faith in its future.

Is this website the RationalWiki of computer applications?

Dilate

Alright, shouldn't that be fixed with an older version of Firefox? What's the best one?

>2019 update
>still has qupzilla logo instead of Falkon
u don goof

Well, I currently have 100 tabs oven and it uses 1.2 GB of RAM. Though an ultra lightweight browser would be pretty cool

Wot's wrong with Opera?

Any way to use GNU Icecat on windows?

which browser

Firefox

Trannyfox would be their first choice if that were the case.

>all those
>wasted
>meme arrows

This might blow your mind, but every proprietary software was written by someone.