Best Private Search Engine?

What in your opinion is the best privacy-oriented search engine? I'm currently using DDG because the search bangs (!) are so convenient. But I've been thinking about switching to Qwant since some people have said DDG isn't as good as they claim. What are your thoughts, Jow Forums?

Attached: searchengines.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ecosia.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Use Yandex.
Fuck glow in the dark niggers and fuck trannies

Startpage

searxes.eu.org
Also has an Onion v3 domain

YaCy

ecosia.org

Qwant usually works.
when nor, startpage or ddg for quality results

searX with startpage + qwant searches enabled.

Host it for me

Searx is dead

What's the point of switching from Californian surveillance to Russian surveillance?
I like yandex, it's the king or reverse-searching hentai, but it has no place in a privacy thread.

I just use DDG.

>it's the king or reverse-searching hentai
Try SauceNao.

As a US citizen, are your search results likely to be given to the gubberment by a US based company to be compliant or a state like Russia who US does no real deals with. Russia may have your data but it's worthless to them and will be out of the hands of the U.S.

maybe pick another instance of it? maybe ur just trolling.

This.

searx.me sure runs like shit, but no, the software itself is very sound.

Saucenao is nearly useless for cropped images, Yandex is the closest thing to old Google.

Implying the glowing ones dont work overtime to intercept your hentai searches, log them anyway, and mark you as a russian spy

I unironically use this, even if it's not all that good. Am I a meme?

This shit keeps happening to me with Qwant, or it takes forever to perform a TLS handshake or transfer data. Are their servers just perpetually overloaded or something?

Attached: qwant.png (843x611, 22K)

Happens to me too. Gets overloaded in the evenings, I suppose.

As a long time Qwant user and lover, startpage has been just as good for results. Especially in the USA.

Use em all

searx

Hijacking the thread, what's the best search engine if I don't give a shit about privacy provided it's not Google levels of botnet?

searx is fucking garbage

Video - Bing
Images - Yandex
Reverse phone number - Google

Qwant uses principally its own sources

This. DDG is god tier

Searx

I switched from Google to DuckDuckGo not even for privacy but because Google always saved my fucking searches even I had disabled that option. DDG is good, also as far as I've seen they even show piracy sites when Google removes them because of DCMA

why? works fine for me, its just searx.me is pretty shitty though. im sure self-hosting has no issues