Why is my history still being tracked when I disabled it?

Why is my history still being tracked when I disabled it?

Attached: Capture.png (1091x560, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myaccount.google.com/purchases
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you're pozzed by the botnet you cuck tranny nigger

Lmao he actually thinks those little "privacy" switches do anything

>Mr. Nipple

Attached: 1559672203992.jpg (660x574, 31K)

"browsing history" isn't "purchasing history"

>buy one embarrassing thing on Amazon because I was horny and not thinking
>It's going to follow me around for the rest of my life, constantly shows up in recs, constantly asks me to reorder, never goes away
Should I just delete this account?

first post what you ordered

It better not be a simple pocket pucci

>Should I just delete this account?
yes

Programmer at Amazon here. All that switch does is bring a live stream of your searches onto our big screens so we can all laugh at you

It's embarrassing user, I don't want to.

mr. user, this is an anonymous board. you'll at least feel the satisfaction of telling another living soul about it

All I'm going to say is it's a certain type of clothing. For fetish reasons, not because I'm going to wear them.

peepee cage?

Press the button on the left and the history will become empty. Amazon will instead show it among recommendations.

Attached: amazon history wipe.png (2117x1422, 1.06M)

What I think happened there is that while history was marked "removed", the recommendation adjustments profile was affected by it, so while amazon "doesn't know" which of these I looked at, and which I did not, it has enough information to show items that were alike, and that means that items that shape recommendation profile will also match it.

>deleting an Amazon account
Yeah, have fun with that...

Attached: 1555983188885.gif (300x273, 126K)

Did you actually buy the programming socks?

by acting like that on a completely anonymous internet board with fags that will never know who you are in person, you sound like a person that would wear them, or at least you should since you're too afraid of telling anyone.

>amazon browsing hirstory
everyone on this board is retarded

was it a dragon dildo user, be honest with us

>bought rolling papers and some other dude weed stuff on my dad's account
He doesn't give a fuck

Jow Forums flooded in for Firefox tech support when add-ons broke then stayed lowering the average board IQ by 10 at least, if anyone ever knew anything about anything those days are gone

Jow Forums got ruined before Jow Forums with crypto.
All of 4chin got ruined in 2016 cause Jow Forums Reddit meme Lords.

I said it was clothing. Not programming socks either.
Look whatever it was isn't important, it's just embarrassing and I can figure out how to wipe it off my Amazon account.

You need to understand that when you turn off history in a google product or amazon or just any big tech monopoly service, all you're doing is clicking the "hide my history from my eyes" button. You can never delete it. You can never make it clean.

If you have a gmail address it is even creepier if you sign in to gmail and then go to the following:
myaccount.google.com/purchases
Once you go there you'll see them archiving all your purchases emails sent your account on one specific page. Enjoy being noted for buying the dvd of "Big booty bitches in outer space 2".

Attached: 1556863368978.png (665x369, 249K)

They were childrens panties, weren't they?

Why is pokemon so expensive?

>Not creating a new account for that
>Not getting instant sexual gratification and going to the local sex shop