Based JewTubers?

Recommend JewTubers worth watching. Preferably Linux centered ones. I watch Distrotube and Luke Smith.

Attached: Screenshot_20190622-115628_YouTube.jpg (2960x1440, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/YeMoOe3tE2u6/
youtube.com/channel/UCpzPEU0iS3uJSVpvDy3Kxeg
youtube.com/channel/UC3ts8coMP645hZw9JSD3pqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 143K)

Kizuna Ai
HimeHina
Hinata Channel
YuNi
googoo888

>Recommend JewTubers worth watching.
None. Find a better, actually worthwhile hobby.

Attached: images.jpg (287x175, 7K)

RIP SHAMIEN
bitchute.com/video/YeMoOe3tE2u6/
THEY NUKED SHAMIEN YOUTUBE

It's not even a hobby. I like having interesting content to watch in the morning with my coffee or in the evening before bed.

youtube.com/channel/UCpzPEU0iS3uJSVpvDy3Kxeg

Attached: jp lolz.png (196x242, 14K)

>luke smith
>interesting content
I guess some people actually consider his boring rambling interesting

funny that you shit on the only semi-interesting channel mentioned in this whole shit thread.

Why watch videos based around Linux distros/news and not something interesting that might provoke you to learn more about programming, electronics or whatever else you are interested in? Bisqwit and Jason Turner come to mind. Avoid meme channels like Luke Smith

Interesting maybe if you are a based white nationalist anarcho primitivist or whatever gay label you identify as

Compared to Kizuna Ai and googoo888 and Rmania? I choose Luke Smith anyday.

Chris Titus Tech Tips

I don't know any of these people and it's weird logic to say some dudes cool opinion vlogs are more interesting because someone more boring exists.

>i don´t know
ok so you shit on the only one you knew because you´re ignorant and too lazy to even check the channels posted. Jow Forums in 2019 literally can´t even participate in the thread.

Epic style

serenity user
youtube.com/channel/UC3ts8coMP645hZw9JSD3pqQ

Based Barnatt

>YouTubers worth watching
No such thing. If you can't communicate your content or information through articles then I'm not interested. We really need Renaissance of the written word as I'm tired of the top gazillion results for my Google queries being faggots talking over a screen capture.

What a strange opinion to hold

level1techs, computerphile and that's it.

t. luke smith

that’s a pretty cool project
if he tried to be more entertaining it could take off big time

reddit and the linux s o y mer had an outrage because he said linux mint didn't need to exist